Angels VS Darkness discussion

WAR! > Angel side

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by MollyRena, BLAHAHAHAHAHA.....what? (new)

MollyRena | 419 comments Mod

message 2: by MollyRena, BLAHAHAHAHAHA.....what? (new)

John walked around the Angel camp site. He was ready for the war.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ace flew into camp at full speed to meet up with john "John!" He said "A fallen angel just exposed our weakness we can't go to war."

message 4: by MollyRena, BLAHAHAHAHAHA.....what? (new)

"We have too. We have no chose." John shrugged

message 5: by Reasabellwolf (new)

Reasabellwolf (Reasabell) | 100 comments Reasabell was sitting in a shadow, hiding her wingless self. That was why she choose the Angel's side, demons had ripped off her wings the moment she touched Earth.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Sk8er Boi *Molly* wrote: ""We have too. We have no chose." John shrugged"

"You don't understand I wass there" He said.

message 7: by MollyRena, BLAHAHAHAHAHA.....what? (new)

"I know but if we don't fight the demons will push foreword and invade our camp causing us to surrender. Trust me I specialize in this stuff."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not if your wings don't work" He said.

message 9: by Reasabellwolf (new)

Reasabellwolf (Reasabell) | 100 comments Reasabell stood up and walked over next to them. Her hips swaying, she walk strong. Defiant. "Where are the rest of the Angels? We can fight the demons off if we have to"

message 10: by MollyRena, BLAHAHAHAHAHA.....what? (new)

"Ace we have to! Do you want to lose! Do you want demons to rule the earth!?" John snapped

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"No! But I don't want more of our fighters to lose they're lives on a suicidal mission" He said.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) ((o: WAR :D *Eats popcorn* This is good.))

message 13: by MollyRena, BLAHAHAHAHAHA.....what? (new)

((Yeah))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah *takes some of her popcorn*))

message 15: by MollyRena, BLAHAHAHAHAHA.....what? (new)

John shook his head "We're fighting and that's final."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Noe RP!!!!!!!))

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) ((Hey! xD *Snuggles popcorn and eats some.))

message 18: by Reasabellwolf (new)

Reasabellwolf (Reasabell) | 100 comments "Do you not remember Ace? Darkness may look like it is winning but light always prevails." Reasabell said as she looked around them.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Sk8er Boi *Molly* wrote: "John shook his head "We're fighting and that's final.""

"Once the Demons capture our camp and we lose half of our fighters then you'll recomsider" He said.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca wrote: ""Do you not remember Ace? Darkness may look like it is winning but light always prevails." Reasabell said as she looked around them."

"You don't know whats at steak" He said.

message 21: by MollyRena, BLAHAHAHAHAHA.....what? (new)

JOhn laughed "Ace I've done this for years! Someones reveled worse of our weakness one time and yet we still won. Why because we still tried our best. Light beats dark"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fne but don't come to me when we get beet" He said.

message 23: by Reasabellwolf (new)

Reasabellwolf (Reasabell) | 100 comments "And apparently you don't know neither. We can't let them take any more than they have already. Grow some balls and fight." Reasabell said as she rolled her eyes, she kept checking behind her back.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"You won't have to worry because you don't have wings" He said.

message 25: by Reasabellwolf (new)

Reasabellwolf (Reasabell) | 100 comments "Does that matter? I'm fighting to save this world. I got my wings taken away by demons and I plan on getting them back." Reasabell growled.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"You can't!" He yelled "Once they're off you can't get them back!"

message 27: by Reasabellwolf (new)

Reasabellwolf (Reasabell) | 100 comments "Who said that they will be put back on my body?" Reasabell said quietly, taking a deep breath and clenching her fists.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thats what I'm affraind of they always rip the wings off angels it's what they do" He said.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Angel came flying in, she looked at Ace. "I heard there was a war.. I had to come and help anyway possible." She smiled.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yep" He said "And John is leading this place to a suicidal mission."

message 31: by Reasabellwolf (new)

Reasabellwolf (Reasabell) | 100 comments "And Ace is like a scarred cat, he was hissing and spitting" Reasabell said

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Angel looked at John, then back at ace. "How so?"

message 33: by MollyRena, BLAHAHAHAHAHA.....what? (new)

"You can get them back but it's up to God if he wants to gave them back to you." John said as he readied for war

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Ace rolled his eyes "Don't get me started about you miss Oh I want to get my wings back He said in a girly voice to get on her nerves.

message 35: by Reasabellwolf (new)

Reasabellwolf (Reasabell) | 100 comments "I know this. I'v been wanting to come back since I fell...Since I was tricked. But that matters not. We need to prepare for war." Reasabell said as she looked at every Angel around her.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why don't we just ambush they're camp I don't think the fallen angels know yet only darkness andrazor know" He said.

message 37: by Reasabellwolf (new)

Reasabellwolf (Reasabell) | 100 comments Reasabell looked upon John to see what he would suggest. It was clever, but also dimwitted.

message 38: by MollyRena, BLAHAHAHAHAHA.....what? (new)

"Their not alone. There's Rin. Roxi...Erin..."His voice fell to sadness when he said Erin's name.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Angel winced at the how he said Erin. He cared for her, and she could tell. She'd heard of the girl once she was in the cells.

message 40: by Reasabellwolf (new)

Reasabellwolf (Reasabell) | 100 comments Reasabell nodded, she knew how it was.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Angel looked at everyone, doing her best not to stare. "When is the war supposed to happen?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"I hate erin little brat" He said "Well we need to do something."

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Angel bit her lip, He's the kind who doesn't keep quiet. She thought. He says stuff without hesitation. She exhaled and looked around.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Seriously" He said.

message 45: by MollyRena, BLAHAHAHAHAHA.....what? (new)

John picked Ace up "I'd watch your mouth young angel! That's my daughter your speaking of!"

message 46: by Reasabellwolf (new)

Reasabellwolf (Reasabell) | 100 comments Reasabell nodded in agreement with Angel. She pulled out a few of her weapons, inspecting them.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Sk8er Boi *Molly* wrote: "John picked Ace up "I'd watch your mouth young angel! That's my daughter your speaking of!""

"Then you don't know what she's turned into" He said.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Angel looked at Ace, in awe. Feeling bad for him, she decided to give him some advice. "Ace, just..Bit your lip or something." She didn't mean to seem rude or anything.

message 49: by Reasabellwolf (new)

Reasabellwolf (Reasabell) | 100 comments Reasabell winced, that was a hard blow. She took a few steps back and tried to find something to do.

message 50: by MollyRena, BLAHAHAHAHAHA.....what? (new)

"I know what she is! I was there when it happened!.. She went to find Razor in the underworld... She was still half and half at the time. So when she entered the light part of her was fighting the dark causing something horrible to happen. she was sent here and Razor told me what I had to do...I let her go with him...She doesn't remember me anymore. But I still love her no madder if she's a demon or angel!"

« previous 1