Freaks, Inc. Roleplay discussion

Dorms at The Warehouse > Morris Dorm (Kyle and Ali's)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 415 (415 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"KYLE!" Tessa shouted "Where are you!"

message 3: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (last edited Jul 18, 2012 09:18AM) (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Ali's Side: description

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"KYLE!!!!!"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Kyle you in here" Tessa says knocking on door

message 6: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Kyle, who had been reading his instructions on how to injure a person serverely, he got it for Christmas, when he heard the knock. He opened it and leaned against his door. "Yeeess?" he asked.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"long time but you never answered why you helped me."

message 8: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
[image error] Kyle's Side

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((????))

message 10: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Kyle shrugged. "I was feeling nice," he said causally.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"but your sister says youre never nice" Tessa points out

message 12: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Kyle nodded. "My sister is a little, no talking liar, figures she'd say that," he said, gesturing inside. "Wanna come in?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"sure" walks into the room and looks around "nicely split im happy im an only....... im happy i have my own dorm" Tessa says

message 14: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Kyle rose an eyebrow. "An only what? Child?" he asked her, crossing his arms. He was so happy he and Ali had a big room, or he really woul kill her before she killed him. No way was he sharing a room with his sister. No way in Hell.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"i wish i was an only child but my parents my older brother and little sister died in a car crash when i was eight. we had a huge fight and they left me at the house. i got the news not loong after it happened" Tessa looks at her feet

message 16: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Kyle rested a hand on Tessa's shoulder. He looked sympathetic. "I wish Ali was dead. I should've kill her when I had the chance," he said blandly, like it was the most normal thing in the world.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"what?" looks up at him and takes a step back

message 18: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
"Nothing," Kyle lied smoothly, sounding causal. "I love my sister. I couldn't kill her. Do I look like a murderer?" He outstreched his arms and crossed his ankles, bowing his head.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"no more like a really hot model." Tessa said smiling

message 20: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
"Thank you. In Ireland, I was runner up for a modeling job," Kyle said, grinning and heading toward his bookshelf. He hid his book he was reading earlier in the little coded compartment, which only let him or Ali open it. Which was just because they had the same blood.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"what books do you like" she didnt tell him that she knew about the book since her thought about it

message 22: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
"Dark poetry. Like Edgar Allen Poe or Jane Austen," Kyel said, shrugging. He had a colletion of poets on his shelf. "Shakespeare, Mary Shelley, Dylan Thomas, and even Tennasyn."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"amazing" she said smiling

message 24: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
"No, amazing is when you can talk through your mind," Kyle objected. "Unlike the shifters. They only read minds, your kind."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"rude you know. and for your information i can talk to people through my mind." looks at him

message 26: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
"You're a mind freak?" Kyle asked, raising a doubtful eyebrow. He shook his head, mumbling about shifters and how they've evolved over his seventeen years.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"you should know I've talked to you before"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((???))

message 29: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
((I hate technology.))
"Really? I don't remember," Kyle mused. "Though I don't remember most things."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"when i was hiding and i called you to me"

message 31: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
"That's right," Kyle said, remembering.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"yea" she looked around the room again "i would give anything to be you"

message 33: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Kyle gave her a hard look. "Don't say that," he said, sitting on his bed.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"well i would" leaning on wall "to have a family to be important." she sighs "i would give anything for that."

message 35: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Kyle let out a frustrated sigh. "No, you wouldn't. I'm not important. All I have is Ali and Frank. My parents didn't want me. They cast me and my sister out of my own country. We are not important. We don't have a family."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"YOU HAVE HER!" she stared at him "YOU HAVE HER AND FRANK!" she calmed down "i have no one" she turns and looks at bookshelf

message 37: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
"I wish I didn't have her. She was one of the reasons I got kicked out. And Frank took us in because he felt pity. That's all," Kyle said cooly, laying back.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"at least you have a home. Frank said i had to Leave at eightteen well with no reltives where will i go?" sits on floor back agaist wall "and dont say you wish you didnt have your sister. I used to think that way about my brother. You'll relize how wrong you were when they're really gone"

message 39: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
"No, I really wish I didn't have Ali," he answered Tessa truthfully. "I don't like watching her, or babysitting, or watching her not talk. It gets annoying after about three years of a sister with no voice."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"again you're wrong at least you never had two sets of four tell you you were a freak and they never wanted to see you again. well they got their way."

message 41: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Kyle chuckled. "Oh yeah? The village hated me; my family, which is HUGE, disowned us; my sister hates me; I'm a freak; and, oh, I live with a guy that looks like Bobby off Supernatural!" he said, throwing his arms up.

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 20, 2012 10:12PM) (new)

"ha you think you have it so rough you still like girls and date girls it took me 5 and 1/2 years to date again because 'to love is to destory and to be loved is to be the one destoried'"

message 43: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
"Quoting Jace, huh? And I maybe I don't date girls. Maybe I won't touch a girl. I am promised over in Ireland to a girl," Kyle said, thinking of his Annie, with her red hair and bright, lively green eyes. She was the only thing he would die for.

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 20, 2012 10:29PM) (new)

"says the boys who flirts with every girl he sees. she beautiful by the way. and yes i quoted jace have a problem with it?" smiles

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((there??))

message 46: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
((Ugh yeah. Like I said earlier: technology.))

"I do that because it's fun and I help the Inc. It comes in handy. And no, I don't have a problem with it. I like Cassie Clare, but I like Simon more. And Magnus. And Alec," he said.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"haha you like the gays boys something you arent telling us kyle"

message 48: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Kyle sat up, shaking his head. "No, no no no no no. Hell to the NO!" he objected, moving his hands in a rapid gesture. "Only in MI, since they're fudgin' funny. Not in real life.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"ok ok" tessa laughed hystarically

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((back on??))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9