Connecting Readers and Writers discussion

General > My Evil Plan- June

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Everly (new)

Everly Anders | 207 comments Mod
Here it is, June. You know what that means. Time to read and write a review of an author from this group. I have an idea for this month. I have been looking through the first 100 words file and have seen some great work. How about you chose a book from there? Try to make sure it is really an indi author and not something that is traditionally published.
Happy reading!

-As a reminder, you don't have to participate every month, I know how life can get in the way. This is supposed to be fun not stressful so just participate when it works for you.
- After you buy your book, just leave a little comment on here to let us know you bought one. You do not need to say what book you bought, but you can if you want. I prefer not to, so that I feel like I can give an honest review.
- Please leave an HONEST review of the book on Amazon as well as Goodreads.
- You can read the same book as someone else, or from the same author, you read before. The whole point is to read what you like.

message 2: by Ward (new)

Ward (kd_pl) Running a bit behind. I am off to the list to look for my June/July book.

message 3: by Gerald (new)

Gerald Griffin (authorgeraldggriffin) | 306 comments Elle, sigh,I have participated wholeheartedly in your "Evil Plan" --- buy a book, review it, etc., but thus far no one in this group has bought or reviewed my novel ("Of Good And Evil").

It's sort of deflating, especially since my book is being explored for the screen.