Roleplay Awaits you, Minion...XD discussion

Percy Jackson RP > Big house

Comments Showing 1-50 of 87 (87 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol its called the Big House))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Calypso stopped dead in her tracks. There was a girl laying on the ground in front of her. She knelt beside her and felt for a pulse. "Thank the gods," she breathed as a slight heartbeat reached her fingertips. Water cleaned the wound on the girl's neck, and Calypso carefully picked her up and carried her into the Big House.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Calypso shook her head, "No. I do not believe we have met. I am Calypso, and you are safe now..." She carried her to the sick room and lay her on the bed, "Rest now. You have been injured."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Calypso gently pushed her back into bed, "Stop what? You must rest, no arguing." she said softly.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Calypso laughed softly, "You are here. This is Camp Half-Blood."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're missing your memories?" Calypso asked, worried.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Calypso frowned, "Here, you need some ambrosia and nectar." She gave her a drink that looked like iced apple juice, "Drink." she instructed.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Calypso smiled, "Is that better?"

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Adra walked up the steps, and went in, she went looking for Chiron and went into the infirmary. seeing A girl and Calypso. the girl was bleeding. she rushed over. "what happened???? where is Chiron??" she said this in a worried voice.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ace came in sweating and his shirt soaked He went to where Adra was "I heared someone new just showed up" He said.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "oh no!! well, nice to meet you, I'm adra." she reached out to touch her hand, and pulled it back quickly. "ow!!" "i need to find Chiron, do you know where he is Calypso?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Who RP's Chiron))

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "well duh! she's right here, do you know where Chiron is?" she replied.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((no idea.))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not really I think he's teaching a archery class though.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((I can...))

Calypso frowned, "No... You watch her, I'll try to find him." she instructed, and walked out of the room. "Chiron?" she called. "There's a new girl, Faea, and she's injured!"

Chiron wheeled in in his wheelchair, "Is she in there?" Calypso nodded, and he wheeled in.

"Faea?" Chiron said. "So... You're new here, is that correct? And I see that Calypso has already given you some nectar." he said, smiling at her.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ace watched.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "Chiron, can I talk to you?" Adar said to gim

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ace sat down.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((Adra, not adar, and him not gim))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Chiron glanced at Adra, "In a moment. You have lost your memory, Faea? You do not remember anything before... When?" he asked seriously.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((Hadley can Adra talk to Chiron?))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure, once he's done talking with Faea!))

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((ok...))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry!))

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((its fine!!))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay :) Darn it! I have to go! Panem, you can play Chiron if you want! Or if not, Aiyana you can!))

message 28: by Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian (last edited Jun 21, 2012 08:03PM) (new)

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((ok!! bye!!! :'())

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((Calamity do you want to play Chiron?))

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((oh no!!! I'm all alone now!!!! :'''''( ))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Chiron nodded, "I see... You remember your name, though, but nothing else..." he trailed off. Putting a hand gently on her shoulder her said, "We will try our best to help you get your memory back. Until then, you will stay here at Camp Half-Blood. Are you feeling well enough to walk?" he asked.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Ace walked off to the sword Arena.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Chiron smiled, "Then would you like to go to the Hermes Cabin? We don't know who your godly parent is, so that's where you'll be staying."

Teresa ran in, "I heard that there's a new camper! I am assuming that you are that new camper?" she said, looking at Faea.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "Chiron, can i talk to you? i have an idea..." Adra said.

Eirene followed Teresa in, seeing Faea. a knowing look came in her eyes. "can i talk to you as well? if its ok with Adra, we could talk together..." She said. Adra nodded.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Chiron looked from one to the other, "Yes, you may talk to me. Teresa, make sure Faea's comfortable in the Hermes Cabin please."

message 36: by Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian (last edited Jun 23, 2012 09:48PM) (new)

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "I think know which cabin she is in, Chiron!!!! " Adra said excitedly.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"How?" Chiron asked, frowning. "And which house?"

message 38: by Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian (last edited Jun 23, 2012 09:48PM) (new)

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "When i touched her hand as greeting, she shocked me, the only other person who has done that to me is Eirene, so i think she's zeus." She said.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"I see..." Chiron turned to Faea. "Do you feel anything... Electrical around you? As if there's static clinging to you, or anything like that?"

((When's Zeus gonna claim her?))

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((what if he already has? i mean, she's camp jupiter.))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh, true... I think that he should claim her here, too, though.))

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((ok!!))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's up to Calamity, though!))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ah, I see...))

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((ok, so you don't want Eirene and Adra to know?))

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((how about this, only Eirene, adra, and Chiron know...so even Faea doesn't know yet...))

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((ok...))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Chiron shook his head, "Oh, never mind. Are you ready to go?" He asked.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Adra said, "id better go." she ran out the door, and towards her cabin.

message 50: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) Lily went up to the second floor of the Big House and found the sharpening machine. She began to sharpen her knives.

« previous 1