The group where you quench your bordem discussion

One on ONe > Charlie and Little Miss Book Freak

Comments Showing 1-50 of 348 (348 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments Well I'm still fairly inexperienced with these

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) It's fine so what do you want to do?

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments I have absolutely no clue :p

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Lol. Um I only do romance so want to do like either a Cheerleader/Goth or Celebrity/Normal Girl

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments Okay I'll do either whatver you want! Both are fine

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) How about cheerleader/goth since I havent done that one yet

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments okay!
which one do you want to be

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) I'll be either. You pick

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments Oh gosh I don't know

okay I pick the cheerleader

message 10: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Alright

Name: Varen

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&...

message 12: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) OK, Um do you mind starting

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments Nope.
Let's begin...in the cafeteria I guess

Julissa was making her usual beeline for the crowded table in the back of the cafeteria filled with her friends.

message 14: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Varen sighed as he got his lunch and looked around at the colorful clothes around the cafeteria in disgust as he headed for the only table that was dressed in all black and almost smiled.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments Julissa passed the goth table. Weirdos she thought, she turned her head to answer the call of her friend from her table.

message 16: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Varen sat down next to her pseudo girlfriend, Lacey. And ate slowly looking around the cafeteria with a scowl his gaze hardening once it settled on the Cheerleaders/Jocks' table.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments "Becky I'm coming." Julissa rolled her eyes as her best friend dragged her to the table. As she sat down she faced the goth table. She saw one of the weirdos staring at her and her friends.

message 18: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Varen stiffened as he caught the gaze of one of them, and rolled his eyes as he shifted his gaze back to Lacey with fake interest at what she was talking about.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments ((sorry my computer spazzed again >:( ))

Julissa crossed her arms and pulled out her phone to text her friends, even though they were at the same table.

Soon enough, they decided the line was short enough for the entire table to get lunch.

message 20: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) ((Its fine))

Varen looked over at them again and sighed rolling his eyes at them

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments ((let's make something happen))

After she'd gotten her salad she was walking back to her table, when she slipped on a puddle of milk and laid sprawled on the floor. Right in front of the goth table.

message 22: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) ((Alright))

Varen looked at her and after a moment hesitation he got up and went to her quickly and sat next to her offering his hand "Are you alright?" he asked gently

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments Julissa sat up, looking at her shirt, which was full of salad dressing, then up at him. "I'm fine," she snapped, then softer, "I'm okay, I think." she struggled to get to her feet, thoroughly embarrassed.

message 24: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Varen sighed and got up, his friends looking at him curiously and snickering at her. He shot them a venomous look then looked at her again and extended his hand getting a piece of lettuce out of her hair

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments She blushed, automatically. "Um thanks." she brushed herself off, and in an attempt to be nice, she said, "I'm Julissa. And you are?"

message 26: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Varen nodded at her "I'm Varen" he said softly, putting his hands in his pockets

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments "Nice to meet you." She turned away slowly not really wanting to leave the safety of the table, and have to walk across the entire cafeteria on her own, but there wasn't a whole lot of options.

message 28: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Varen bit the inside of his cheek and nodded slightly turning backto his own table though never taking his eyes off of her

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments This is getting awkward She thought as she slowly turned away, face red. But, as she took a step back, she stepped into that original puddle again, and to her embarassment, slipped again and fell on her butt. Julissa felt like crying

message 30: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Varen looked at her surprised and went to her again ignoring the strange looks he received from his table and offered his hand to her

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments "Today is just really not my day," she said nervously, grabbing his hand, but as she stood on her ankle, she winced.

message 32: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Varen held her close and looked down at her ankle concerned "Do you need to go to the nurse?"

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments "I guess," she said, part of her whisking her friends would take her, but a bigger part of her would be too embarassed. "Thank you," she added.

message 34: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Varen looked down and then at her again "Want me to take you"

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments "I guess." she said still kind of nervous. She tried to take a step towards the door, but faltered.

message 36: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) He caught her quickly and guided her away from the spill and put an arm around her waist "Alright lets go"

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments She put her arm on his shoulder and started limping out if the cafeteria. She knew she was attracting stares from most of the people in the cafeteria.

message 38: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Varen felt people staring at them but shrugged it off as he guided her to the nurses' office

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments Luckily the nurses office wasnt too far down the hall, but by the time they got there, Julissa was tired. Her ankle was killing her.

message 40: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Varen bit his lip and scooped her up a light blush on his cheeks and entered the office

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments Julissa was scared for a moment then felt how strong he was and she relaxed, though still embarrassed and hoped no one else was in the nurses' office that she knew.

message 42: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Varen looked down at her with a roll of his eyes "I doubt anyone's here" he muttered as he set her down on the nurse's bed

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments Julissa smiled. "It's not that I'm embarassed to be seen with you but..." she trailed off.

message 44: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Varen raised an eyebrow unbeliebingly "Yeah? Then what?" he asked curiously, crossing his arms

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments "Oh well, I've worked long and hard to wear this outfit," Julissa pointed to her cheerleading uniform, "and to sit at that table. You have no idea what they're like." she finished, snappily.

message 46: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Varen pretended to think "Spoiled rich kids that once you arent around stab your back?" he guessed with a smirk

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments Julissa shrugged. "I guess that's pretty much it. Don't get me wrong, I love some of them to death, but as a group, your description is pretty close"

message 48: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Varen nodded "Yeah, well its not like I'm not going to get yelled at. Lacey's probably furious" he shivered just thinking about it.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 666 comments "Is she your girlfriend?" Julissa asked, her face the way she looked whenever she heard gossip.

message 50: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Varen looked over at her with a curious glance "Why do you care?" he asked

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7