Roleplay Awaits you, Minion...XD discussion

Percy Jackson RP > Charries

Comments Showing 1-50 of 217 (217 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian (last edited Jun 17, 2012 01:43PM) (new)

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((why? oh and i might be a little rusty, i haven't read these in a while))

Name: ADRASTEIA, or Adra
Parent: Athena.
Appearance: she is more buff than this picture
Skills: She is good with most weapons, but especially the sword, and logical thinking.
How many years at camp: 6.
History: She was found by a Satyr at the age of 8 1/2, when she won a fight on a playground against a 12 year old boy. Her father was a good father, but he died in a car crash when she was 10.
Personality: She is quiet and smart, she is known for being someone not to cross, she has a fiery temper, and she trusts no one.
Crush/etc: as I'm the only one here, no one yet.
Other: she is the head counselor for Athena's cabin

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I please, please have a daughter of Poseidon? ^ ^

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay fine...I'll make a...daughter of Hermes.
But I don't get why we're not allowed to make children of the Big Three.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Probably because then there would be lots of them. I'm not exactly sure... And they're supposed to be very few of them.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, agreed. I understand ;) Hermes it is, then.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay! Thank you, Asmaa :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 17, 2012 02:43PM) (new)

Name: Calypso Lite
Parent: (ONLY mods may make the big three parents) Poseidon
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&...
Calypso has long, curly, messy blonde hair and blue green eyes. She stands at about 5'4", and is quite thin.
Skills: Calypso is excellent with knives, and of course (being a daughter of Poseidon) can control water and breathe underwater.
How many years at camp half blood: Nine, since she was six.
History: Calypso's mother was a well-known singer and actress. Her name was Star Lite, and she died in a car accident on Calypso's sixth birthday. She was driving to get her daughter a birthday present, when a car hit her head on. She died immediately, leaving her young daughter alone. Calypso was at her home and became very worried when her mother didn't come home, so she decided to go looking for her (a foolish idea, yes, but remember that she was a six year old who's mother had just died). A satyr found her and brought her to camp, where she's lived ever since.
Personality: Calypso loves to be alone, with a sketch pad and pencil. She loves art more than people. When she's around people she is very quiet and thoughtful, not speaking much.
Crush/ect: OPEN!
Other:

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool, it's calypso...sort of!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, kinda :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 31, 2012 06:13PM) (new)

Name: Ace Jackle
Parent: (ONLY mods may make the big three parents) Athena
Appearence: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_0CQtJ2wJla0... (Except not that shirt a black tee and jeens)
Skills: Ace is a good thinker (Just like athena) and loves to play capture the flag, also a good archer and a good sword fighter.
How many years at camp half blood: 9
History: Ok he was born and his dad hated him he ran away and wanderd for mounths then a satyr came and found him leading him to Camp-Half Blood.
Personality: nice friendly but don't pick on his cabin or you get punched
Crush/ect: Lana
Other: Head counsouler of Athena cabin and one of the very few who does not have ADHD.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((Athena kids are the brains behind it all... and since he has been at camp longer, how about he his whatever you call it, head counselor for athena?))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure))

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((cool... RP in Athena's cabin?))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure))

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 17, 2012 02:18PM) (new)

Name: Lana Diablo
Parent: Hermes; Mother: Maria Hall
Appearance: http://static.tumblr.com/lftspdu/LVVm...

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.cambio.com...

http://www.j-14.com/ArianaGrande.jpg

http://www.bestnewhairstyles.com/wp-c...
[image error]
Eyes: http://smartgirltips.com/wp-content/u...

She is tall, slim, and pretty, with long fiery red hair. She has long, slender fingers and sharp green eyes. She has a devilish smile that tells you she's up to something. 
Skills: She fights with two long, curved, and wicked hunting knives which she keeps hidden up her sleeves which she keeps hidden up her sleeves. If not, she'll strap them on her belt or under her arms. She's good at anything that involves aim, which includes throwing knives, throwing stars, and archery, to name a few. She's very fast and agile, and quick and alert. She is also an excellent thief. She has a pair of winged shoes, a gift from her father. She learned archery from the Hunters. Being a child of Hermes, her powers are more like traits-her ability to lie so well, her skill at being a thief, and so on. She's a very fast runner.
How many years at camp half blood: Three
History: Her history is her business. She doesn't talk about it. She hasn't had a happy past, so she focuses on the present. Lana ran away from where she and her mother lived when she was eight, and lived in a series of foster homes. She ran away from all of them. She lived on her own from when she was eight all the way until age twelve. She came to camp then and has been there ever since. She ran into the Hunters twice. Lana used to have a twin brother named Leo but he died when they were eight. Nobody but Lana knows how he died, and because she refuses to talk about it or tell anyone what happened, Lana's mother thinks Leo died because of Lana. After Leo died, her mother kept trying to find out what happened, and she hates Lana now. She branded the words She Devil onto her arms, and chafed her name to Diablo. Lana ran away right after that.
Personality: Lana is extremely restless. She is full of energy and is always moving. She talks really fast. She is always getting into trouble. She is really mischievous and a great thief, being a daughter of Hermes. She loves playing practical jokes and pranking others. She is very smart and quick. She has a sharp tongue. She is friendly and loving, but not easily won over. She jokes a lot and is usually cheerful. But her eyes always have the look of a hunted animal from her years alone on the streets. She is very sneaky. She is a great liar and knows all the tricks of lying, finding out when others are lying, stealing, and snitching stuff. She is playful and carefree. She likes to always be on the move. Better not get on her bad side, because she will get her revenge. 
Lana is quick, alert, and smart. She's sharp and always on her guard. She's very cheerful and confident, and jokes around a lot instead of taking things cheerfully. She's a likable person on the whole, but she doesn't usually let anybody get too close to her, even though she's friendly with everybody.
Crush/etc: Open
Other: She seriously considered joining the Hunters and almost did join, but decided against it. She was with the Hunters for a while. She decided not to be a Hunter because she didn't want to stay eleven forever and didn't really want to be immortal. She also didn't like the idea of swearing to never fall in love. She wants to wait and see how her life turns out first. She once killed two mortal men with her hunting knives in self defense. It still haunts her. 
She is always on the alert and always ready to defend herself-always on her guard. She is dyslexic and has ADHD.  
She can imitate anything she hears and can throw her voice to make it sound as though it's coming from something or someone else. 

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Aiyana, A Bibliophile! wrote: "((Athena kids are the brains behind it all... and since he has been at camp longer, how about he his whatever you call it, head counselor for athena?))"

No, sorry. Aiyana's character is head counselor.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, and nice charrie, Asmaa!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait... Aiyana, why did you suggest Ace to be head counselor? You charrie already is...

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian really why? i thought it was longest at camp?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Hadley Star •I love Harry Potter!• wrote: "Aiyana, A Bibliophile! wrote: "((Athena kids are the brains behind it all... and since he has been at camp longer, how about he his whatever you call it, head counselor for athena?))"

No, sorry. A..."

oh...

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

No, it's the most experienced, kinda... I'm not exactly sure, whoever you guys want!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Hadley Star •I love Harry Potter!• wrote: "Wait... Aiyana, why did you suggest Ace to be head counselor? You charrie already is..."

*laughes*yeah I'd still like to be head counsoler.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian I'm fine with not being head...

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

*shrugs* Whatever you decide.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh and Ace, be sure to do the History sometime. I'm fine with you not doing it now, but do it kinda soon.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok I'll do it today or tomarow sometime is that ok?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Aiyana, A Bibliophile! wrote: "I'm fine with not being head..."

Really! thanks!

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian yep, im not big on leadership...

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, that's fine! Just don't forget :)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok thank you.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

:D Yep!

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ill be back later... bye!!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Bye Aiyana!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Got to go Bye :'(

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

): Bye Ace!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

ONNNNN!!!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep HI!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Asmaa wrote: "Name: Lana Diablo

http://www.blogcdn.c..."

Cool asmaa!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Hadley Star •I love Harry Potter!• wrote: "Oh, and nice charrie, Asmaa!!"

Ace wrote: "Asmaa wrote: "Name: Lana Diablo

http:/..."

Thanks guys your charries are cool too ;)

Can Lana be head of Hermes?

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks wanna RP I'm going to the Archery range?

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Hadley Star •I love Harry Potter!• wrote: "Sure!"

Thanks!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Ace wrote: "Thanks wanna RP I'm going to the Archery range?"

Yeah!

message 46: by Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian (last edited Jul 17, 2012 07:09AM) (new)

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Name: Eirene Castellanos
Parent: Hestia
Appearance: Skills: She is good with the javelin and sword, and she makes fires come out of her hands.
How many years at Camp: 7
History: She came to camp when she was 9, her mother hated her, and she ran away when she was 5, she lived on her own for four years, when a satyr practically ran across her ((long story))
Personality: Kind of goth, she isn't good at making friends, but when she does, she can be trusted. She is not a person you want to see in a bad mood, she has been known to minorly burn someone.
Crush/etc: She doesn't have time for that nonsense.
Other:

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian cool, but isn't it just camp half blood? who is her parent?

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian yes i have, its been a while but i just thought it was just camp halfblood.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ok... who is her parent?

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

? Her father is a satyr? Crazy! :D

« previous 1 3 4 5