The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

Dormitory > Dorm 211: James

Comments Showing 1-50 of 412 (412 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Wow." Lucina grinned as she walked inside

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments "Nice right? please, have a seat."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Lucina nodded and took a seat looking around amazed.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments "do you want to start the spell now or wait until later?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Maybe later?" She replied

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments he nodded "what do you want to do until then?

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Watch a movie?"

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments He nodded "Go ahead and look in my movie cabinet while i go make some popcorn...wait, kettle, butter, or both?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Both?" She chuckled as she headed to his DVD collection.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments "Okay." he made kettle corn and buttered popcorn and mixed them together in a big bowl "want a soda too?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Sure. Coke, please." She aid as she picked out Mummy

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments He got a coke and a dr.pepper. he walked over and sat on the couch "pop it in, chika." He smiled

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Lucina laughed and put the DVD in sitting beside him.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments he yawned and put an arm around her "popcorn?" he offered and handed her her soda

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Absolutely." She nodded taking the sode and moving closer to him

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments He smiled and set the bowl in her lap and sipped his dr.pepper. the movie was starting.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Lucina took a drink and some popcorn too eating as she watchd the movie.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments he leaned his head against her's as he watched

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "You have nice collection of DVDs." She smiled at him

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments "yes yes i know." He smiled "thank you." he kissed her cheek

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Welcome." She blushed slightly

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments He settled into the couch and watched the movie

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Lucina ate more popcorn and smiled

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments he pulled her a little closer and ate some popcorn

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Do you like this movie?" She asked him

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "What is your favorite scene?" She looked at him

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments "When he almost gets hanged."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Hanged? When is that?" Lucina cocked her head.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments "it's near the beginning. When the chick hires him to help her look at the tum..."((i haven't watched that movie in forever so please excuse me if i say something that is wrong.))

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments ((Ah, it's okay :) ))

"Oh, I see.' She nodded

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments he sipped his soda

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments She ate some popcorn before grinning. Lucina close her eyes and changed into the heroine of the movie.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments He looked at her "AH!" he pulled away "don't do that!"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Why not?" She smiled

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments "You scared the chiz out of me! do you know what it's like to be a guy with your arm around another guy???"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments Lucina laughed hard and grinned at him, "You are funny."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments "please change back."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments She looked at him before smirking, "Fine." slowly she changed back into her old self

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments he kissed her softly then pulled away "thank you very much. now, please warn me next time?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Eh." She shrugged with a chuckle

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments "hmmf no movie for you." reaches for remote

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Hey!" She pouted and crossed her arms

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "I want to watch the movie." She batted her eyelashes at him

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments he looked away "only if you don't scare me like that again."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Scare you?" She put a innocent look on her face but then laughed, "Okay."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments he put the remote down "fine."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 9543 comments "Yay!" She hugged him putting a kiss on his cheek

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9