HOME FOR SUPERNATURAL discussion

outside the house > The underground Cave

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) ((rp))

message 2: by Gatha , :) (new)

Gatha  (gatha) | 1275 comments Mod
Amy slowly walked into the cave,not exactly sure as to what to expect.She heard a noise behind her.Okay I'm just hallucinating,she thought to herself.

message 3: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "Checking out the underground cave would be my guess" said Star coming from behind Nadira.

message 4: by Gatha , :) (new)

"Hey Nadira and always a pleasure to meet you SELENA dear."Amy threw her best fake smile at Selena.But inside she felt relieved that two other people were with her and that she was not alone.Her fear for the darkness still remained hidden to many.

message 5: by Melanie (last edited Jun 17, 2012 11:54AM) (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "Wish I could say the same to you Amy dear but Alas!!! I am not that good an actress as you" said Star. "She has done it again, used Selene instead of Star purposely to annoy me. Guess I will have to use every once of my self restraint to stop a fight" thought Star." Anyway, Hello Nadira. I know what you are thinking and no need to act like you don't know what I am talking about. Well you can relax I am not going to start anything. Like you I am also curious about this underground structure and at present my curiosity takes priority"

message 6: by Gatha , :) (new)

"Ok let's not make a scene here.Shall we move?"Amy politely inquired.

message 7: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "Lead the way dear, unless you are afraid of the dark" said Star

message 8: by Gatha , :) (new)

"Don't worry Nadira I won't be the reason to shed blood here."Amy tried joking to lighten the mood.

message 9: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "As if you could do any damage if you tried." said Star "No matter, for once I am willing to follow you and do start moving cause I don't want to waste any more time than what I already have."

message 10: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) Ethan walked over to them.Emily followed him.

message 11: by Gatha , :) (new)

"Oh guys,I have never been so relieved to see two people than I am right now at seeing you two."Amy grinned at them.

message 12: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) "I know right"Emily said looking at Star.((can Caleb and em and Amy and Justin rp somewhere?))

message 13: by Gatha , :) (new)

((ok hey amy and justin are fighting.and amy never made that apology.so how abt that?))

message 14: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) ((ok...what about Cal and Em?))

message 15: by Gatha , :) (new)

((hmmmm in garden))

message 16: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) ((ok.what about u start?))

message 17: by Gatha , :) (new)

((ok where will amy and J rp?))

message 18: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) ((if u want!))

message 19: by Gatha , :) (new)

((what?))

message 20: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) ((yep!where?))

message 21: by Gatha , :) (new)

((Amy and sebastian can rp at dining room,i think we decided that ages ago bt you did nott come,i mean sebastian didn't come to didning room.Amy is already there.))

message 22: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "Hello, there Tweedledee and Tweedledum" Star said looking at Emily and Ethan. " Since the cavalry is here can we get moving"

message 23: by Gatha , :) (new)

"Ok guys keep close and don't go wandering away,all of you have torches so flash it to the front and stick together."Amy said and she started walking slowly.

message 24: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments Star decided that following Amy was the best thing now. Even though she wanted to know what was inside the cave she was not keen of going first. Who knows what is down there and may be Amy with her annoying chatter would scare them off.

message 25: by Gatha , :) (new)

Amy could hear that Star was thinking about her and that it wasn't bad.She was glad an real proud of her power.She was also happy that for once Selena was thinking something,not bad,about her.

message 26: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "Amy has a funny little smile on her face which was odd given the circumstances" thought Star " Who can make sense of what is going on in that brain of hers. I am surprised she even has one."

(( Just to know, Is Amy a mind reader??))

message 27: by Gatha , :) (new)

((no actually kind of,she can know or sense what others think abt her and only that))

message 28: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments ((Oh! Okay, Glad to know because she doesn't want to know half the things Star thinks about her.))

message 29: by Gatha , :) (new)

(( she can know all the things that star thinks abt her))

message 30: by Gatha , :) (new)

Amy concentrated hard and moved slowly.She wanted no trouble over here.