Angel Fire (Angel, #2) Angel Fire discussion

Alex or Seb

Comments Showing 1-50 of 94 (94 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Ilana since we all love the love triangles so much - i was wondering who you thought was better/right for Willow - Alex or Seb?

personally - i'm Alex all the way. i think that there's something to be said about his nature and how much he really cares for Willow. Yes, Seb does too, but i wonder if they weren't both Half Angels, if there would be anything there?

i hope that i'm not alone when i say that i'm really bummed that the special night that alex planned never came to fruition, although they did have their night - in the tent.

so....TEAM ALEX here - what are you?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

team alex

Tynnika Team Alex, all the way.

Deborah team alex

Flora (Ludacris) Team Seb. He's awesome and is capable of great sacrifices, whereas Alex is soo protective. Overdoing their love. I think. Besides, he doesnt own Willow whatsoever. And he's damn sappy and cheesy.
'Willow, I love you forever. You know?'
So, I dont really like him.

Vinisha SEB! i hate Alex for some reason and Seb is amazingness

Tammy Team Seb

Flora (Ludacris) Haha. Alex, beware. You're getting outnumbered!

Becky So team Alex! Seb is nice, but Alex is just perfect for Willow, i am soo looking forward to the last one coming out but will be sad when its over, i hope she ends up with Alex!

Becky So team Alex! Seb is nice, but Alex is just perfect for Willow, i am soo looking forward to the last one coming out but will be sad when its over, i hope she ends up with Alex!

Tristopher  Quinn i think my opinion will change when the third book comes out, but until then, team alex!!! they went through so much together, i cant bear to see them get separated.

message 12: by Kasey (last edited Jul 16, 2012 12:16AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kasey TEAM ALEX sorry i love Seb but i just think Alex is right for her

Flora (Ludacris) NO!! Team Seb ALL THE WAY!
I ship Seb and Willow. Not that Willow is perfect. But Seb's been finding for her his whole entire life!
Isn't that sweet? So, team Seb.

Emily Alex, all the way. He's been there from the start, and he's amazing... Willow and Alex are just a astonishing couple. I'm not saying I don't like Seb but...

Kristine Flora wrote: "Team Seb. He's awesome and is capable of great sacrifices, whereas Alex is soo protective. Overdoing their love. I think. Besides, he doesnt own Willow whatsoever. And he's damn sappy and cheesy.
'..."

I agree!! Team Seb all the way :) It's just so overwhelming to know that a guy is searching for you for his entire life!! Seb <3 Seb <3 Seb <3

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

team alex !

Jamie TEAM ALEX !!! all the way

Flora (Ludacris) Kristine wrote: "Flora wrote: "Team Seb. He's awesome and is capable of great sacrifices, whereas Alex is soo protective. Overdoing their love. I think. Besides, he doesnt own Willow whatsoever. And he's damn sappy..."

Yeah! Totally! :)

Kristine We'll just keep hanging on with Seb... <3 ^^,

Flora (Ludacris) Yes. I am like clinging on to him tightly. :)
Hehe... owO

Kristine Flora wrote: "Yes. I am like clinging on to him tightly. :)
Hehe... owO"

haha.. lol :D

Heather Reid Team Seb!

Flora (Ludacris) Heather wrote: "Team Seb!"

Yay. Why?

Heather Reid He's sweet and unselfish. He loves Willow on a whole different level even willing to let her go, unlike Alex. Not to mention he actually understands what Willow is going through. Oh, and there's the whole hot latino thing too. ;-)

Kristine Heather wrote: "He's sweet and unselfish. He loves Willow on a whole different level even willing to let her go, unlike Alex. Not to mention he actually understands what Willow is going through. Oh, and there's th..."

true!! I totally agree with you! Team SEB all the way <3

Flora (Ludacris) Heather wrote: "He's sweet and unselfish. He loves Willow on a whole different level even willing to let her go, unlike Alex. Not to mention he actually understands what Willow is going through. Oh, and there's th..."

But, actually Alex... Well, it would be quite unfair for him since he was the first to find Willow and the one who taught Willow about her Angel, and the one who was by her side, giving her moral support.
So, it's actually quite unfair, if you think about it.
And that is also one thing about YA love triangles. It is always complex and confusing and bias. :P
My own opinions.

Heather Reid Flora wrote: "Heather wrote: "He's sweet and unselfish. He loves Willow on a whole different level even willing to let her go, unlike Alex. Not to mention he actually understands what Willow is going through. Oh..."

That's true, it is unfair to Alex, but that's true to life. First loves are always intense. It's not that Alex is bad for Willow, he's not, but I don't feel they are meant for each other. Their love seems like the kind that will burn bright and hot and then fizzle where Seb/Willow love goes deeper. Soul mates if you will. A love that will endure. That’s my opinion anyway :)

Jamie team alex. Alex has been there all the way for willow, he has got her through thick and thin and would do anything for her even give his own life.
TEAM ALEX!!!

Flora (Ludacris) Heather wrote: "Flora wrote: "Heather wrote: "He's sweet and unselfish. He loves Willow on a whole different level even willing to let her go, unlike Alex. Not to mention he actually understands what Willow is goi..."

You know actually Seb didn't really fight for Willow. He was just 'Yeah, I'm really sorry Alex, it’s just that I am that attractive. And yeah, sure, you can take Willow instead.'
And, I really, really want Seb and Willow to end up together.
Alex and Willow are just well... they just doesn't seem to suit each other...

Jamie wrote: "team alex. Alex has been there all the way for willow, he has got her through thick and thin and would do anything for her even give his own life.
TEAM ALEX!!!"

Yes, he would... But you can never be sure. I have to read more to find out. So, well... I shall not judge so soon.

Amirah I. Team Alex. Oh no, now I feel bad for Seb :(

Monica Jensen team seb

Jamie Team Alex !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pannams_t Seb, he's soooooooooooo nice and hot. He loves Willow, but he's willing to let Alex be with her. I mean who would do that... >_<

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't decide... I mean Alex and Willow have been through so much so it would be like betraying him, but then again he WAS being jealous of Willow and Seb and not trusting her, which I think is not only immature, but makes me think about Seb's sacrifice...

I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie choose team alex :) I think a lot of people would be a little jealous if you were in Alex's position

Jonida Ughhh Alex, the two of them together are absolutely irresistable. I do love Seb too though, he is a great guy and has an amazing nobility about him

message 37: by Sina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sina Alex!

Alison Seb, all the way. Alex was just annoying to me. He is way too jealous of Seb and Willow. When he should've just trusted Willow. Seb was pretty much the only good part of Angel Fire, at least in my opinion.

Jamie Alison wrote: "Seb, all the way. Alex was just annoying to me. He is way too jealous of Seb and Willow. When he should've just trusted Willow. Seb was pretty much the only good part of Angel Fire, at least in my ..."

But being jealous shows that you love that person so much that you are really afraid of losing them x <3

Kelly Alex. Seb is annoying and possessive.

Stephanie Team Alex all the way. Seb is nice, but he is slightly possessive.

message 42: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones Alex for Willow
Seb for ME! xxx ;)

Amber Team Alex!!! The love they have seems true!

sarah foster team alex here!!

message 45: by P (new) - rated it 5 stars

P ALEX!!!

Caitlin Reynolds Team Alex

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

I like Seb so much better.
With Willow and Alex it seemed too gooey and sappy and that's okay for first loves but that's all that it is: first love. Like I get that they've been through so much together from the start and everything, but Seb never really had a chance to do that. It was just that Alex got there first.
Seb would have totally protected Willow as well, plus they would have laughed and had more fun instead of mumbling "I love you," and romantic compliments to each other. It can only go so far without getting old, you know?

Plus Seb has this boyish mischievous quality about him that makes him all the more attractive, especially since we know that he is good at heart. Alex is just too serious.

Khadeza Team Alex

message 49: by Emilia (new)

Emilia hmm... Both tbh xD I'm not sure how that works but I love the way they both care for willow in their own way. Sebs Spanish is cute and Alex is so hot <3 I hate kara, how dare she kiss him like that Dx anyway can't wait for angel fever. I'm probably team Alex. Seb being willows brother is cute but I hate the fact that he's searched for her his whole life ;( that complicates things a lot. So..uh... Alex one week seb the other? LOL

Jonida Emilia wrote: "hmm... Both tbh xD I'm not sure how that works but I love the way they both care for willow in their own way. Sebs Spanish is cute and Alex is so hot <3 I hate kara, how dare she kiss him like that..."

Yes, they are both unique and great in their own way. It is sad to imagine any of them hurt :)

« previous 1