Mrs. Garza Summer 2012 discussion

Beastly > Beastly- Name Change

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maricela (new)

Maricela | 18 comments Mod
After some time as a beast, Kyle changes his name to Adrian because he feels it suits him better. Have you ever considered changing your name? What would you change it to and why? If you would keep your name, why do you feel that it suits you?

message 2: by Ailani (new)

Ailani (nani12) | 3 comments I would keep my name because my parents chose it for me and I like my name.

message 3: by GRACIELA (new)

GRACIELA | 9 comments i will keep my name because that what my parent's named me when i was born and wouln't change it at all :)

message 4: by Vicente (new)

Vicente Rodriguez | 7 comments I say that I would keep my name even though people make jokes about it

message 5: by Claire (new)

Claire (ClaireRDZ) | 11 comments I would keep my name,Clarissa, because I love the way it sounds,so classic and pretty.

message 6: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (evelynperrett) | 10 comments I would keep my name because i think it's the perfect name for me and i like it.

message 7: by Jazmine (new)

Jazmine (fidolifa) | 10 comments No.I wouldn't change my name my name is perfect the way it is.

message 8: by Fabiola (new)

Fabiola | 10 comments I would keep my name because my parents liled it and because it's the only name they can pronounce.