Terminalcoffee discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Feeling Nostalgic? The archives > Troops Can Drink Two Beers for Super Bowl

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by RandomAnthony (last edited Jan 09, 2009 07:10AM) (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28575625

I hope they take away their guns first.

I also hope they get them good beer, you know, not, like, Milwaukee's Best or something. Apparently they can only have two.

message 2: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments They should request the PBR tallboys. That's what I'd do.

message 3: by RandomAnthony (last edited Jan 09, 2009 07:32AM) (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Sneaky. I think the guidelines specify how many ounces.

message 4: by Heidi (last edited Jan 09, 2009 07:34AM) (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Stink.

shellyindallas Have you seen "Generation Kill"? I'm pretty sure they have access to alcohol, and other things...

message 6: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 347 comments I loved "Generation Kill" far more than I thought I would, not generally being a fan of war films/series. Also, I am quite fond of Alexander Skarsgard. He should be in more things.

message 7: by Heidi (last edited Jan 09, 2009 09:18AM) (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments I'm not familiar with Alexander Skarsgard... just Stellan.

message 8: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Uh, a little bit of both, maybe, KD:)

message 9: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17315 comments Mod
This conversation reminds me of Jarhead. Did anyone read the book/see the movie? It scared the shit out of me in a Jacob's Ladder kind of way.

message 10: by Gus (new)

Gus Sanchez (gussanchez) Heidi, Alexander Skarsgard is Stellan's son.

message 11: by Heidi (last edited Jan 09, 2009 01:29PM) (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments I read that. He's also pretty darned cute for a Norswedish.

message 12: by Cyril (last edited Jan 09, 2009 05:15PM) (new)

Cyril | 493 comments Odierno also appeared to acknowledge the sensitivity of drinking alcohol in an Islamic country

Once upon a time, Iraq was a secular country with a muslim majority (the Baathists were Arab nationalists who had little use for religion). Now it's an "Islamic country." Good job, George.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.