A Place Called Dreams discussion

Competitions!!! > Writing Competition 2012

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chloe (Girl In The Woods Reviews), Moderator (last edited Jun 14, 2012 02:46AM) (new)

Chloe (Girl In The Woods Reviews) | 467 comments Mod
Hi guys I have decided *with Eddle - look at Ideas Anyone?* that we're going to do a fine line for our newest Writing Competition. We need all of you members to take part in this roll-up concession we're bringing ourselves through. We're also hoping that the whole of A Place Called Dreams members would take part in this event. This will help for future moderators at the end of June, I'll be picking our lucky moderator! Plus it would help with contributing to this group! :) I'm practically blabbing to you guys, all I'm saying here is...

TAKE PART AND BE ACTIVE
*it helps to be completely on the go for this group*

Every writer, storyteller, fictionist, idealist and random people should take part in this event, we need all the written work we can read! Write whatever you want cause we need to creative and have fun or not what's the point of having a group that's totally supposed to be active? Try being active from here on out and start writing your short stories. Continue and read below.

---------------

Name: -
Title: -
Story: -

Dedication: - ? (up to you)

---------------
Remember, write whatever you can be creative at because we want your creativeness to be seized and remembered. I will post up your story *the winner's* as the story of the day, so start typing and start being creative!

:) = *all for those who love what's to love the most*

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Do I post it in this thread? Can it be a poem?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm going to have troubles with this one, Chloe. I'm writing, with a deadline coming up fast. I will try to take part in the later ones. I do have stacks of stuff in my writing section: http://www.goodreads.com/story/list/6... but as I didn't write any of it specifically for this competition or group, not sure if I can post any of that. Happy to do so if that's not the case.

:):) Gina.

Rose wrote: "Do I post it in this thread? Can it be a poem?"

It can be anything you want! Poem? Story? Anything :)

Kyle ~The Rebel Leader~ wrote: "I have a novel partially written. Could I post that?"

Yeah would be great! :)

Georgina wrote: "I'm going to have troubles with this one, Chloe. I'm writing, with a deadline coming up fast. I will try to take part in the later ones. I do have stacks of stuff in my writing section: http://www...."

That's ok! I'll take a look and have it finalized as Writing Competition 2012 :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you want me to post the link or the actual story here?

message 8: by Leah (last edited Jun 15, 2012 10:44AM) (new)

Leah (Eddle) | 120 comments Chloe wrote: "Rose wrote: "Do I post it in this thread? Can it be a poem?"

It can be anything you want! Poem? Story? Anything :)"

oh cool! i'm gonna write a poem if u don't mind! : D

message 9: by Leah (new)

Leah (Eddle) | 120 comments are we aloud to do more than one?

Rose wrote: "Do you want me to post the link or the actual story here?"

Any will do :)

Eddle wrote: "are we aloud to do more than one?"

Yup, but in the end I'll only be picking one of it ;P

message 12: by Leah (new)

Leah (Eddle) | 120 comments okey dokey! hmm, i'll put my poems on in a sec. . .

Eddle wrote: "okey dokey! hmm, i'll put my poems on in a sec. . ."

Great! :)