The house of night rp group discussion

School > Classrooms

Comments Showing 1-50 of 95 (95 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 521 comments Mod
Up for a lesson anyone?

message 2: by Keeli (last edited Jun 19, 2012 06:47PM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Skylar walked into the art room, setting up a canvas. He had a still life that he was sketching. A couple of flutes alligned in a way, he sighed. Everything was so complicated now. Sara breaking her arm, autumn being a new loner. A ton of new kids.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron wandered in, sitting at a desk and taking out a notebook. He made a list of prime numbers, up to two-hundred barely paying attention.

message 4: by alli (new)

alli (cross) | 140 comments raven walked in and went into the back of the room sitting down not paying attention writing poems in her notebook

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron glanced up, but then went back to doing math. He flipped to the next page and did some division

message 6: by alli (new)

alli (cross) | 140 comments raven started to hum silently and she got frusterated and tore her paper she silently cursed

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron looked up at her, but then back down at his notebook. He didn't know her, and she didn't seem very friendly

message 8: by alli (new)

alli (cross) | 140 comments she looked at cam "hi ..... again"she said

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey." Cameron smiled slightly, but didn't look up at her

message 10: by alli (last edited Jun 21, 2012 09:42PM) (new)

alli (cross) | 140 comments "thanks"she said silently going into her notebook i knew it!!see how easy you are to forget stupid she said in her head

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry. When you said Raven I thought you had more than one charrie))

"So. Um. What's up?" Cameron asked

message 12: by alli (new)

alli (cross) | 140 comments ((nope i always used she lolz))

"poems .....and u??"raven asked

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron shrugged, "Math." He said quietly

message 14: by alli (last edited Jun 21, 2012 09:55PM) (new)

alli (cross) | 140 comments "why the silence"she asked quietly smiling

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron smiled some more, "What silence?" He teased still looking at the notebook

message 16: by alli (new)

alli (cross) | 140 comments she smiled wider then lifted her notebook over her mouth "this silence"she said smiling widely behind the notebook

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron laughed softly, looking up at her, "I don't think your poem is very good yet when you don't seem to be focused." He wasn't trying to insult her, just make her blush

message 18: by alli (new)

alli (cross) | 140 comments she blushed wildly covering her face with her notebook "i messed up anyway i was going to start a new one but......"she sighed

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron waited for her to keep talking. He flipped another page in the notebook, doing some multiplication this rime

message 20: by alli (new)

alli (cross) | 140 comments "its complicated"she sighed

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron nodded, like he understood even though she hadn't explained

message 22: by alli (new)

alli (cross) | 140 comments she smiled at him "soo ur good at math im guessing"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron laughed softly, "I guess. I mean Yeah." He looked up at her, shrugging

message 24: by alli (new)

alli (cross) | 140 comments "cool..im a artist"she said smiling at him

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron nodded, "I kinda figured." He laughed again

message 26: by alli (new)

alli (cross) | 140 comments she laughed then hid her face with her notebook

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron sighed when she hid her face again. He figured she was trying not to show her boredom and closed his notebook to get up and leave

message 28: by alli (new)

alli (cross) | 140 comments she caught his wrist"no dont go"she said silently"i was having fun"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"I um. I'll let you finish that poem." Cameron shrugged out of her grip easily. "Later."

message 30: by alli (last edited Jun 22, 2012 11:32AM) (new)

alli (cross) | 140 comments she frowned i knew he didnt like me she mumbled and went to her notebook

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron sighed, not hearing what she said

message 32: by alli (new)

alli (cross) | 140 comments she sighed and then said "wait...please"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron hesitated, turning to face her.

message 34: by alli (new)

alli (cross) | 140 comments 'you dont like me....do you?"she asked looking at him in the eyes

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron tilted his head, "You seem nice. Why wouldn't I like you?"

message 36: by alli (new)

alli (cross) | 140 comments "im probabbly annoying to you"she looked down and sighed

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron frowned, "No. Not really." He wondered what she was thinking

message 38: by alli (new)

alli (cross) | 140 comments he probablly hangs out with you because you are a freak and he feels bad she thought it was normal she always second guessed herself."you dont like hanging out with me"she said looking down

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron frowned, "Hey. Why would you think that? I don't mind, but you just seemed...Unfriendly? You kept not looking at me, and hiding behind your notebook."

message 40: by alli (new)

alli (cross) | 140 comments "because i have an ugly smile and i hate blushing"she said

message 41: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (last edited Jun 22, 2012 04:31PM) (new)

Rose ran into the classroom with tons of posters and slipped. "Ow," she said loudly wondering why she was such a klutz. She looked up and saw the two from earlier and blushed. "I uh um,"she said not knowing what to say she closed her mouth and stuck a poster on the wall. The dark daughters are throwing a dance and everyone is invited! We'll keep you posted! she sighed bending down to pick up all the others she had dropped.

message 42: by alli (new)

alli (cross) | 140 comments she looked at rose "are you okay"she looked at her and picked some posters up

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron shook his head, changing the subject when Rose walked in. "Is it themed, or do you not know yet?" He asked, picking up the rest of the posters and taking the stapler from her. He figured she was clumsy enough, and it wouldn't take that long to hang the rest up. He could always just hand them out.

message 44: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Rose blushes knowing they thought she was a clumsy....which she was. "I um think it is themed its kinda like a joke party because its a famous vampires dress up so people have to go as famous vamps," she said adding air quotes around vamps with her fingers. "It was my idea and I told Sara and she said that if I helped she didn't see why not," she said clearing her throat embarrassed. "Of course people don't have to dress up it was kinda a random idea that popped into my head," she said hastily and blushed.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"So Like...Dracula? Or Emmett?" Cameron tilted his head, thinking about other famous vampires. "Who are you going as?" He asked, heading to the other wall and hanging up a poster without dropping them

message 46: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

"Katherine Peirce from vampire diaries," she said chewing her lip nervously.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"OH! I know! I'll be that one vamp from the David Tennant Movie!" Cameron laughed to himself. "Sounds like a lot of fun." He said, putting a poster on the door as well.

message 48: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Rose sighs relieved that people might like the idea. "Ugh I totally didn't think thus through I have to wear a ball gown," she says horrified. "Who will want to be seen with me," she says worriedly. "I swear it like I set myself up for embarrassment," she says.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"You could always pick some-one else if you're worried, but I think it's cute when girls wear actual dresses instead of just showing off their legs and...everything." Cameron shrugged, looking at Raven, then back at Rose. "I'll talk to you both later. Got some posters to hang up." He said lightly, heading out

message 50: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Rose grinned at the floor knowing she would definently wear a dress now. She flushed realizing she was grinning like an idiot. She sat down at a desk thinking about what dress she would wear.

« previous 1