All Around Mortal Instruments (Roleplay) discussion

Role Play Beginning > Shadowhunters

Comments Showing 1-50 of 151 (151 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 06, 2012 02:39PM) (new)

In this roleplay you will be creating your own shadowhunter. Include...

Name:
Look:
Combat Move of Choice:
Weakness:
Personality:
Additional Info:

Here's mine...
Name: Nia
Look: Long, dark red hair, blue eyes http://pull.imgfave.netdna-cdn.com/im...
Combat move of choice: Have parabati create a diversion, then get them from behind
Weakness: She's late a lot
Personality: Nia can be pretty ditzy but in the middle of a fight her senses are perfectly trained.
Additional Info: Lives in Idris half the time with her mom and the US half the time with her dad. Both are shadowhunters. Her parabati is Aly.

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Nicole, can my character be your parabati? I'll make one after you reply.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure, I'll make this a complete roleplay group. Wanna b a mod?

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) sure that be great! But can I wait after I get back from vacation to make my character? I leave on Tesday and come back on eithe Sunday or monday.

message 5: by Elizabeth (last edited Jul 12, 2015 07:12PM) (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I'll go ahead and make my character now but can;t post again till after I get back from vacation.

Name: Aly

Look: about 5'2 with long brown hair,hazel eyes

Weakness: Not as good at hand to hand combat.

Personality: Aly doesn't trust people easily, and unless she really know you she can be a little cold. likes to be on time.

Combat Move of Choice: uses speed and agility runes to create a distraction while her parabati attacks.

Additional Info: has lived in the Instuite bascily her whole life after her parents were killed by a pack of werewolves.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

No problem, I've been out for a while and I'm still pretty busy but in about... a week i guess I'll be back on track again.

message 7: by Alice (new)

Alice Sawyer Name: Jezebel Redwood (goes by just Jez)
Appearance: description
Combat Move of Choice: Good at hand to hand combat, uses a bow and arrow. Very agile and flexible.
Weakness: Rushes into things, too trusting, claustrophobic.
Personality: Jez is very trusting and friendly. She's very outgoing and bubbly and has also been described as eccentric. Jez is a total flirt and loves playing with boys' hearts.
Additional Info: Always wears a heart shaped locket.

message 8: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Name: Ryder Dawson
Look: description
Combat Move of Choice: Sweeping leg kick then locking the opponent onto the floor.
Weakness: Has a terrible fear of fire as he was almost burnt alive once.
Personality: He's observant and usually quiet an agile shadowhunter and not too big in stature so he can slink around. His favourite weapons are his Seraph blades and is a master swordsman. Great floor person (aka locks, slipping away from locks, etc.)
Additional Info: He has visited family in Idiris but never lived there, spending most of his time in Paris or other European capitals. Both his parents are Shadowhunters but trust him on his own in the Institute.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice, first male shadowhunter!

message 10: by Giulia (last edited Sep 23, 2012 08:06AM) (new)

Giulia Name: Jones Woodsworth

Look:
description
Jones is tall and strong. He does have a scar from an attack, across his back though.

Combat Move of Choice: He's mainly for sneak attacks and is a master at them. From above, from behind, he's got it covered.

Weakness: He's not too good with weapons; bows and arrows, spears, etc. prefers hand to hand or stealth attacks.

Personality: He's very clever and straightforward but also a good mentor. He respects your privacy and space as a young shadowhunter but watches over so you don't make the bad decisions.

Additional Info: Can he be the New York Institute leader? Cause we don't have one yet.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool! Yeah sure! Yay we have a leader!

message 12: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Yaaay! Just thought since we were lacking in that department. He'll be at the institute!

message 13: by Tess (last edited Sep 22, 2013 06:06PM) (new)

Tess Name: Niklaus "Nik" Morgenstern

Look: http://vampirediaries.alloyentertainm...

Combat Move Of Choice: He likes to play games...he'll leave you spinning in circles. He is very good with swordplay and knife-throwing.

Weakness: Hubris. He thinks he's invincible.

Personality: He's a smartass. He loves to use sarcasm in basically every sentence. But he's also hard to figure out. He doesn't say much, and when he does, you'd better listen because it's usually important. He figures life is a gift that he doesn't plan on wasting.

Additional Info: I love bad guys...can he end up being the villain?????

message 14: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((Sure! Right now the plot is that the Vampires are planning on wiping out the werewolves, so the wolves are going to attack before the vampires get a chance. The Shadowhunters are siding with the wolves. Start wherever you want.))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool character!

message 16: by Tess (new)

Tess Thanks!

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 10, 2012 05:45PM) (new)

Name: Alexis Darkwood 
Looks:

Combat Move of Choice: hand to hand combat
Weakness:  Rune drawing....she doesn't draw.
Personality: Alexis is really nice. She doesn't tolerate bullying and would do anything to protect and help her friends. She can be moody sometimes on bad days, but for the most part she's happy.
Additional Info: What are we doing, and I'm not done

message 18: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Right now the plot is that the Vampires are planning on wiping out the werewolves, so the wolves are going to attack before the vampires get a chance. The Shadowhunters are siding with the wolves. Start wherever you want. Everyone is at the institute training right now.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay a new character!

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Name: Isabelle
Look: Tall, slim, long dark curls cascading down to her waist, bluish green eyes guarded by long thick lashes, rosy pink lips, pale complexion, tattoo on shoulder.
Combat Move of Choice: Not sure yet
Weakness: She can't swim.
Personality: Sweet and caring yet teasing and daring. Loyal, always up for a challenge, likes to have fun.
Additional Info:

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) yay another one!

Right now the plot is that the Vampires are planning on wiping out the werewolves, so the wolves are going to attack before the vampires get a chance. The Shadowhunters are siding with the wolves. Start wherever you want. Everyone is making plans right now at the institute.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Okey dokey :)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay another roleplayer!

message 25: by Sierra (last edited Mar 01, 2013 10:50AM) (new)

Sierra Ard Name: Jamie Zander

Look: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=lucy+h... (But with golden eyes)

Combat Move of Choice: Hand to hand combat.

Weakness: Terrified of snakes.

Personality: Easy going, friendly, a little sarcastic at times. She loves being a shadowhunter and couldnt imagine what life would be like if she wasnt one!

Additonal info: Is a master with a bow and arrow. Recently moved from the California institute to New York on her own.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool!

message 27: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Ard Thanks ;)

message 28: by Twizzie (last edited Feb 08, 2013 06:14PM) (new)

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) Name: Poppy

Look: (I'll add pics later)
~Long, brown hair
~Peircing green eyes
~5'11
~Pale skin

Combat Move of Choice: Punching the face of course.
Weakness: Tickling, love, trust.

Personality: Poppy isn't really the girl you want to mess with. She is just like a bee. Dont mess with it and it wont sting you. Or in this case; Punch. She's acctually very quiet and doesn't come up to people and start talking. Poppy tends to stray away from people.
Additional Info: Poppy is acctually half Warlock and half Shadowhunter. She doesn't really tell anyone.

~~

Name: Damien Summor

Look:
~Dark, wavy hair curls over the ears
~Pale blue eyes
~6'1
~Tanish

Combat Move of Choice: ~~Using his charms to hypnotize people *Wink wink*~~, using his seraph blade
Weakness: Love, people

Personality: Damien isn't really someone you want to mess with. He has a knack for tricks and pranks. He is very arrogant and has a very big ego. Can be a bit cocky and isn't that much an open book. Damien is slightly blunt and isn't very guilty about it. He takes things seriously and points anything out.
Additional Info: All of his family died when he was 14 from a demon attack

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Yay! You joined! Okay plot: Vampires are planning on wipping out the werewolves, werewolves plan on retailiating, Out in the streets topic there was some strange Demon, One Shadowhunter (Nik) betrayed the rest with the help of a warlock. His motives are yet to be seen,

message 30: by Twizzie (new)

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) Okay. So, do you just want me to jump in?

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Well Nik is making his escape now, with one of the Shadowhunters under the control of his warlock partner, so maybe after that? Althought the one member is on vaction and won't be back on for like 10 days...))

message 32: by Twizzie (new)

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) (Mmmk)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay a new member!

message 34: by MOVED - CHECK BIO (last edited Aug 05, 2013 01:45PM) (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 764 comments Name: Jasmine 'Jaze' Raider

Looks:
(view spoiler)

Jaze has brown hair that goes past her shoulders. Her blue eyes stand out and she's always wearing her pair of glasses. She has a faint tan that keeps her from looking like porcelain. She's below average height for her age, which can annoy her. She wears jeans, skirts, tank tops, tee shirts, ect. Anything that fits her mood. She pretty much only wears one pair of shoes, that happen to her bright yellow high tops.

Combat Move of Choice: She hits all of the sensitive places on her opponent's body first, then uses her seraph blade to actually start the real fight or end it.
Weakness: Sneak attacks when she least expects them. Trust.

Personality: Jaze is a lovable girl. She can be shy when around someone new, but if she decides the person is okay, she opens up quickly. When someone insults her, she either ignores it and takes it silently, or she gets a backbone and throws some words back at the jerk. She can go from having fun and hanging out, to being a Shadowhunter within' a minute.
Additional Info: If you tease her about her glasses, you'll get her ticked off.
History: Jaze's mother died when she was born. Her father was heartbroken, but managed to keep it together so he could raise her. He was a good dad, one that most kids would have fun with. But he couldn't support her very long.

When she was eight, her dad got a call from the bank. He didn't have the money he needed to raise his child. Jaze turned into a foster kid and remained that way until she was fifteen.

At fifteen-years-old, a man walked into the foster home and adopted her. But something was off about him. She told the lady her suspicion and swore that the man wasn't a man. But the lady didn't listen and Jaze ended up walking out with a new dad.

A dad who dragged her into an alley and tried to kill her. The man was a demon. It went on and on about how she was a little old not to know her Shadowhunter parentage. Apparently, her mother was an exiled Shadowhunter from Idris. Jaze tried to trick the demon into telling her why her mother was exiled, but it wasn't that stupid.

In the end, she didn't kill it since she didn't have a weapon to. Instead, the cops drove by and noticed a man attacking a teen girl. They pulled over and tried to arrest him, but the demon simply growled before it scaled the side of a building and vanished.

Jaze got a scare from that demon, one that runs diagonally across her back, from her shoulder to her waist. She now lives at the Institute with the Lightwoods. NO ONE KNOWS THAT HER MOTHER WAS EXILED OR HER FULL HISTORY.

message 35: by Elizabeth (last edited Feb 16, 2013 08:49AM) (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Thanks for Joining! We're kinda paused right now because of only a few active RPers and one went on a 10 day Vacation, but should be back soon!

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 764 comments Got it! And I love the TMI series, so of course I joined. :D So, what's exactly happened so far in the Rp?

message 37: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Look at posts 30 and 32 in this topic, on my nook so hard to type

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 764 comments *reads posts 30 and 32* Ahhh, okay then! So....How exactly do I bring my character in?

message 39: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Maybe when we come back to the Insitue?

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 764 comments Mmmm, okay. You want Jaze waiting there for you?

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Tarynn
Look: http://jdalbeauty.files.wordpress.com...
Combat Move of Choice: CHARGE!
Weakness: She has extreme impulse issues...
Personality: Bubbly, bright, happy
Additional Info:

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 764 comments Gotta say, that picture is awesome.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 764 comments Sure thing! :)

message 45: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Cool character Artemis, I guess wait at the Institue for us, or come out to the Streets.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice charrie!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok thanks Elizabeth!

message 48: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) No problem!

message 49: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Cool character!

message 50: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Ard Can Jamie have a crush on Skylar?

« previous 1 3 4