All Around Mortal Instruments (Roleplay) discussion

Characters > Favorites Anyone?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Tell us your all time fav character in this series. For me, it's Jace in the first few books. He's the hot, sarcastic, bad boy. Then he goes all mushy and I turn my direction to Magnus. Magnus is just awesome, who doesn't love a 300 yr. old sexy warlock?

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) haha, I agree! Magnus is awesome!

message 3: by Tess (new)

Tess MAGNUS BANE IS AMAZING!!!

message 4: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Agreed. What would the story be like without him?

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) HORRIBLE!

message 6: by Giulia (last edited Dec 19, 2012 07:14AM) (new)

Giulia EXACTLY. Who else do I like? I kinda liked Sebastian as well though, in some strange way...

message 7: by Tess (new)

Tess I am in love with Sebastian. I am so tired of Jace's melodramatic B.S with Clary...besides, Sebastian is AWESOME

message 8: by Giulia (new)

Giulia I get what you mean. It gets kinda annoying after a while. I haven't read past City of Glass. :/

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, Jace went all mushy and blah.

message 10: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Yeah, I always like it when they're together but not together but once they actually get together, it's too mushy lovey stuff. No longer entertaining.

message 11: by Tess (new)

Tess I know. Jace was my fav because of his sarcasm and internal anguish. Now he's all...Nicholas Sparks. Ech. And I read The Lucky One, so that's saying something.

message 12: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Lols. Now, what do you think about the movie coming up? Jace's casting? Anyone else disagree? I didn't believe in Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss but she proved my wrong, so maybe Jamie might change my mind, but what I've seen from the trailer is truly the opposite. Jace does not have a British accent. Clary is not always aghast or crying and where is Isabelle's whip?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I know! We need the whip! I felt the same about Jennifer Lawrence so I agree, I'm going to wait and see how he does in the movie.

message 14: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Exactly! It's coming out on the 23rd of August I think...

I saw a photo of Jamie and Lily Collins kissing, which is weird cause Jamie JUST broke up with his long time fiancee Bonny Wright (or Ginny Weasley).

message 15: by Tess (new)

Tess I'm never seeing the movie. Ever. I refuse after Jamie was cast. He is not attractive AT ALL, and his acting is...okay. I never like Caius Volturi anyways.

message 16: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Hahas I'm just seeing it just coz but otherwise, I'm not impressed with any of the casting choices. Ms. Clare said she adored them and cried when she saw Jamie and Lily, saying they were her Jace and Clary. Who knows?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Giulia wrote: "Exactly! It's coming out on the 23rd of August I think...

I saw a photo of Jamie and Lily Collins kissing, which is weird cause Jamie JUST broke up with his long time fiancee Bonny Wright (or Ginn..."

Player alert!

I'l give it the benefit of the doubt. Personally I imagined Clary a lot more... annoying than Lily. And I imagined Jace a lot better looking!

message 18: by Giulia (new)

Giulia I think Lily looks quite annoying as Clary because in the trailer the only face is gives is :O or crying.

message 19: by Tess (new)

Tess LOL

message 20: by Giulia (new)

Giulia It's TRUE!

message 21: by Tess (new)

Tess I haven't see it, nor will I ever. The whole fiasco annoys the shiz-nit out of me.

message 22: by Giulia (new)

Giulia The problem is that Cassandra Clare really likes them so I find it problematic...

message 23: by Tess (new)

Tess I know. I mean, if she pictured Jace a greasy haired Brit, then I'm concerned with her definition of "sexy".

message 24: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Who is your perfect Jace then? Lemme guess...Alex Pettyfer?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex Pettyfer is too old now

message 26: by Giulia (new)

Giulia I suppose...who else?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

No clue...

message 28: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Ah..*le sigh* so I suppose their choices were limited - I don't know any actors with blonde hair and brown eyes like Jace.

message 29: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Ard My favorite character is Jace! In all the books :)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Jace. He is... the meaning of awesome.
Magnus is, well, Magnus and I love him too.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Naw :D Simon is epic.

message 32: by Tess (new)

Tess No. Simon is hilarious, but I love J-Morgenstern. He is love.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

:D
Nice what you did there with the inital instead of the name :D I really need to read City of Glass and find out about this Sebastian I have heard about. :D
JaceJaceJaceJace

message 34: by Tess (new)

Tess LOL. He is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 35: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Ard I also love Jordan! I think he's totally hot! :D

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I've read the entire series, both TID and TMI I have to admit I did like Jace initially with his cocky sarcastic behaviour and his anguish cause let's admit it every girl likes a boy with issues, but as the books went on.. I think he lost his umph, he's no longer the bad boy I imaged.

Magus is just beautiful, I've always loved him, he's seen so much worse than Jace and he isn't all doom and gloom, I mean.. Sexy Bisexual warlock, in tight leather trousers! What else does a woman need? Oh wait he has a sense of humour, my god he's perf!

Simon has his moments of pure genius, but in city of lost souls I must admit I felt sorry for the lad, not everyday you SPOILER!

Yeah, I wasn't going to say anything, but first I'm going to rant to you all and express my disgust with Clary. Right I know she's the daughter of valentine and such, but god sake she is one o the most boring characters I have ever read about! She just stands there, all woe is me. On the occasional moment she'll do something, then it's back to letting everyone risk their necks for her, she stupid, totally smitten with Jace, a relationship which I don't think will last, AT ALL!

Sorry, rant over :3

message 37: by Anna (new)

Anna (annaherondalecarstairs) | 2 comments Jace, definitely Jace. I loved him from the beginning, he's absolutely perfect to me. And then comes Magnus, who is just amazing and funny!

message 38: by Megan (new)

Megan | 1 comments JACE!!! He has been my favorite since the beginning! I love Simon too. But I've always felt bad for him....

message 39: by Dafna (new)

Dafna (Blondy137) | 1 comments for me it's Jace definitely. I also adore Magnus! you just can't help it! personally I think I have something for all the characters in the series .. Cassandra Clare is a genius!

message 40: by Tess (last edited May 31, 2013 07:37AM) (new)

Tess I love Jace...but Cassie seems to be muting his cynical commentary, which is depressing. All I can say is... (view spoiler)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm on the third book and I love it and my favourite character is Jace he's the hot guy

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm gonna watch the movie

message 43: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Ard Nice! The Mortal Instruments are one of my favorite series! And Im sooooo in love with Jace <3

message 44: by BooksNerd14 (new)

BooksNerd14 | 1 comments I personally love the casting choices that were made. I think Lily is perfect for the role of Clary and there's no one more fitting. At first I had no clue why they cast Jamie as Jace. To me that was really odd. I now know that Jamie is a wonderful actor and it was a good choice. My fave character would either be Clary or Isabelle. BADASS!

message 45: by Tess (new)

Tess Okay. I hate social media now. They RUINED Clockwork Princess for me...and I am ready to smack someone.

message 46: by Shiny (new)

Shiny | 27 comments I Love Simon!!!

message 47: by Tess (new)

Tess GUYS CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE NEW TMI CAST I AM DYING OF JOY

message 48: by Shiny (new)

Shiny | 27 comments Yeah everyone was really good!!! Especially Magnus, Isabelle,jace, and clary. Magnus was perfect!!!!!

message 49: by Shiny (new)

Shiny | 27 comments I know he beautiful!!!!!

message 50: by Tess (new)

Tess AND JACE IS ACTUALLY MY JACE HUG ME BROTHA

« previous 1