Will be found a single light,
Many have not the might,
To seek within the fight,
The girl who bears the sight,
To battle no matter the height.

Our world is lost, and now must be found,
Before the darkness erases the sound.
The borders of two worlds have yet to be bound,
And what will be released will concur the ground.

Magic is the key
If only you can see,
The prophecy of three
Can set us all Free.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Time keeps turning the table - The longer the people wait the more the darkness starts to brew, turning the table of good and evil toward the Dark.

Though understand many are not able
The Four kingdoms will be lost
At our own stuborn reckless cause
- The people of the flour kingdoms refuse to believe in the prophecy. They choose to fight back alone, which makes them reckless and stuborn. By doing this they are basically giving away their kingdoms to the forces against them.

~~

In the dark of the night
Will be found a single light
- Dark of the night is the key wording here. Is repersents darkness dismolishing light. Dark magic overruling light magic. But the 'single light' is the people in the prophecy who can stop the dark.

Many have not the might
To seek within the fight,
The girl who bears the sight,
To battle no matter the height.
- Only the chosen 'three' have the ability to find the 'girl who bears the sight'. Having the sight allows this girl to do the one thing no other magic one can do-see glimpses into the future and into the past no matter what she can still have this ability.

~~

Our world is lost and must be found
Before darkness earases the sound
- The world is being lost to the Shadows, and the three must find a way to save it-kind of a random part.

The borders of two worlds have yet to be bound - You see the Shadows came from a different world. The two worlds are the opasite of each other, but the thing that kept them seperated has been shattered, allowing the Shadows to try and take over Hocus-Pocus.

And what will be released will concur the ground - Monsters will be unleashed, ruling over the land chasing away the people.

~~

Magic is the key
If only you can see
- 'see' the girl with the sight is the seer. She will be the one to gift to the three the magical key to temperarily drive away the creatures disturbing their world.

The prphecy of three
Can set us all free
- Their are three main people on the jorney. They will be the ones to find the girl with the sight, the ones to fight the last battle the one to set Hocus-Pocus free from the Shadows!

(Make any sense?)

message 3: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Jun 19, 2012 05:08PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Main Prophecy Charcters
~Girl With Sight - Queen Katherine
~Prophecy Three - Olive & Comet & Abby
~Prophecy Leader - Abby

Prophecy Monsters
~Raid Leader - ???
~Shadow # 1 - ???
~Shadow # 2 - ???
~Shadow # 3 - ???
~Shadow # 4 - ???

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Plan~

The Queen is going to be throwing a massive ball. At the ball she brushes against Abby somehow, someway, which causes her to have a vistion about the prophecy-let's say that the words of the prophecy were written long ago but no one ever believed it and most still don't-anyways the Queen sees something-be creative Queeny!-about Abby leading the chosen ones into fighting against the Shadows and saving the people. Not to much though just like little gimpses.

This is where, with some help from the Queen, Abby has to go and find the prophecy three. That's how we get started.

message 5: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Yay!!! That sounds cool!!

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments So should the ball be tomorrow?

message 7: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Awww... We have to wait so long.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ☽Keeli☾ wrote: "Yay!!! That sounds cool!!"

*Takes a bow* Thank you. Thank you.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Okay. We could do the ball today or tommorow. Which one you people vote on?

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Hmmm..... I vote tomorrow Katherine and her lady in waiting are trying on dresses for the ball soon Lol.

message 12: by Keeli (last edited Jun 14, 2012 05:57PM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Eh I don't know!!! I think we should do it both days so that no one misses it. Like if they can only make it on Friday, and we do it tonight. Or vise versa.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight *Shrugs.*

You know, this rp came from a book I was writing but ended up deleteing? I was thinking about trying to write that book again...

message 14: by Keeli (last edited Jun 14, 2012 06:07PM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Haha... Ok.. So both or one day

๖ۣۜƧilverlight We might be able to do both-the main part can happen tommorow.

message 16: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Ok where is this james????????? He isn't in the prophecy.....

๖ۣۜƧilverlight I know right?

message 18: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments And Kara is a peasant, she is just hard to find.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) I wasn't the one who said james! I was asked if Josh was in the prophecy then I corrected whoever asked and told them it was Olive not Josh. Then they said sorry I was thinking of James. So...

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) OK just went and found the post. *points at Keeli* IT WAS YOU!!!

message 21: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Okay maybe it was *blushes* that's only because the name got stuck in my head because there were two James at the ball so I got confused when the second one posted and I thought it was me so I thought, "nooooo, I didn't say that!"

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) So.... I went and changed all the coven stuff...

message 23: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Coven????

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) I say we get rid of Kara and just go with the three we have now and just have Abby be in charge but as a part of the three.

message 25: by ▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa (last edited Jun 19, 2012 04:57PM) (new)

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) ☽Keeli☾ wrote: "Coven????"

never mind...

message 26: by Keeli (last edited Jun 19, 2012 04:57PM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Aww that's not very nice,, but I do kinda think the same.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) I know and I hat to do it to Anna because she is one my best friends in real life but I don't think this is going anywhere because she's not here.

message 28: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Yeah... Silver??? What u think.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Silver? Where'd she go?

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Yumekui Marisa wrote: "I say we get rid of Kara and just go with the three we have now and just have Abby be in charge but as a part of the three."

Sure.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Sorry Anna!!

message 32: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments There's always the second prophecy,