Hocus-Pocus discussion

Palace Grounds~ > Wishing Woods

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Colored winds surround the trees behind the castle. They are forbidden to anyone but the royal family.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Lisa let out a long sigh, as the leaves under her feet crunched from her weight. Her blond hair was tucked behind her ears, eyes wide as she ventured on. I'm not supposed to be here. They'll hang us both. She whispered the sound of a name, as she went on trying to find her brother with a lack of luck.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Queen katherine went into the wishing woods and stumbled upon a girl.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Lisa let out a squeal when she reconized the queen, tumbling down onto her rump. Her eyes were wider than ever, the instinct to run was stronger than ever but she just plain looked blank.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* ((can Abby go pick up Rosie?))

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Queen katherine looked at the other girl with wide eyes. Then she gave her a small smile. "Its beautiful isn't it?" She asked.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Lisa's lips parted to speak but than she closed her mouth and just plain stared at Katherine as if she was waiting. Waiting for guards to be called, waiting for her life to end due to a rule when she couldn't find her brother.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine bent down. "You don't actually think I follow that stupid rule do you?" Katherine asked putting a hand out to help the girl up

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Um...yes?" Lisa fumbled with her words, glancing toward the Queen's hand and looking unsure of herself. Who knew? There might be a rule against touching royalty. She didn't know, she was born to a different kingdom and this one was so different.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments The queen shook her head. "I'm only twenty and I'm not ready to end my life yet but I should would easily end yours for walking in the woods?" "I think not," she mutters.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Lisa seemed lost for words again, as she slowly got to her feet, feeling a slight pain in her ankle. "I uh...sorry-I just wanted to find my baby brother."

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine shook her head and sighed I shall help you look then. And with that katherine turned around and started searching for a young boy.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Um..." Lisa hardly managed to choke that sound out. Her mind was blank along with her exprestion.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine turned around. "What?" She asked the girl.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "I really don't know where my brother is. I just saw him come toward here and hoped to find him before something...or someone happened to him. He's only a child." Lisa lowered her voice into a mutter.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments "Oh," katherine whispers.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Lisa bit her lower lip, folding her arms over her chest.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine stops searching."Do you have the slightest idea where he is?" Katherine said kindly.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "No Ma'am." Lisa sighed and gave a shake of her head in response.

message 20: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 14, 2012 12:30PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine bit her lip. "Shall we go into town and look?" She ask around.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Lisa sighed, and shrugged her shoulders just lightly. "I suppose." She nodded.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine raised an eyebrow and headed into town

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Lisa trailed a few yards behind the queen, head slightly bowed so that her gaze was on the ground.