Hocus-Pocus discussion

Palace Grounds~ > Royal Castle

Comments Showing 1-50 of 719 (719 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Welcome to the home of the royal family. The palace, here is where the villagers may come to viset their king and queen along with the future of the kingdom the princesses and princes.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Andrew was running around making sure the entire palace was symmetrical.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments By the time they got to the castle katherine had given up the fight only occasionally yelling that she was twenty years of age and she was the queen and to put her down. She sighed when they got there.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* Taylor just walked back to the town.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine followed behind her step daughter running away from Macy.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments "Ive had a spleneded idea," katherine said twirling around in fronts of the palace

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments ((Katherine already left for town hehe))

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) The guards locked Taylor in her room.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine walked back to the castle going through dresses trying to find the one she had picked out for comet.

message 10: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 14, 2012 06:32PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments "Ahh here it is," she said pulling it out.
((It wouldn't let me put pic.))
((Description: light green strappless ball gown with a beaded waist and the waist down is puffed out like a dress that Cinderella would wear. Lol.))

message 11: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments (oh.. Sorry ignore that last quotation post.)

Comet walked down the halls, wondering which room was the queens. She was a new lady in waiting, she didn't know the castle that well. The guards took her away from the queen, not knowing that she was a friend.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine looked around for comet and found her being led away by the gaurds katherine rolled her eyes and shouted. "What are you doing put my lady in waiting back!" She shouted standing next to her door.

message 13: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments The guards nodded, shoving comet forward. "hey!" she said, growling almost. They walked away, "metal heads." she mumbled.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine Giggled. "I'm sorry there a little protective," she says shrugging.

message 15: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Comet looked up, her emerald green eyes shining in excitement. "I know.. It gets annoying sometimes in the village,"

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine shoots a nervous look at comet and opens the door to her room the dress was laying on Katherine's bed.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments ((It wouldn't let me put pic. The description is somewhere above if you didn't see it))

message 18: by Keeli (last edited Jun 14, 2012 07:19PM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments (hehe I saw it, green dress with beading, Cinderella like. Did you try putting the link to the pic? Or the website, ooh I found a mask! That work?
http://www.abfab.co.uk/260x260/green-... )

Comet didn't move, she stared at the dress. She has never seen such fine stitching. She walked over and ran her finger across the material. "it's beautiful."

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments ((I tried for pick it froze my computer Lol))
Katherine smiled finally at ease she was worried age didn't lick the right one. "You should try it on," katherine said smilingly digging through her closet for her dress.

message 20: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments (oh, awwwwww)

Comet smiled, "are you sure?" she asked, worrying about ruining the dress. IT was ment for royalty, amazingly beautiful in a peasants eyes.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine nodded surprised and feeling guilty. She'd had that dress for years and never gave it a second thought because it didn't loo right on her but she knew it should've been for the girl it was the perfect dress for her eyes. "Try it on," she whispers still digging through her dresses.

message 22: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments She nodded, "okay." she mumbed. Taking it delicately and walking into the queens bathroom. She stripped down and gently stepped into the dress, it fit perfectly. "my queen?" she asked, pulling the drawstring corset which was part of the dress. Zippers weren't popular on dresses yet. She looked up, a crazy blush on her cheeks. Her eyes matched the dress perfectly.

message 23: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 14, 2012 07:34PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments "Yes?" Katherine asked then looked up to see comet. She was looking at comet but at the same time wasn't. She saw a girl who was fit to be a princess.

message 24: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Comet looked up, her eyebrows furrowing. "is something wrong? Is it that bad?" she asked.

message 25: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 14, 2012 07:58PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments "No of course not," katherine said. "You'll turn heads that's for sure," Katherine smiled. She wanted to get James to see comet in that dress his eyes would pop out of his head. "You look absolutely beautiful," she said.. She finally found the dress she was looking for. The dress was exactly like comets except it was in a soft purple color to match her eyes.

message 26: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments "its very pretty your highness." she said, looking in the mirror on her make up table. "are you sure that it's really me?" she asked. "yours matches your eyes. She said, looking at the small green mask covered in black lace and ribbons. She sighed, looking at all of the expensive make up.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments "Well I did pick out another outfit if you don't want to wear that dress," katherine said worriedly coming out of the bathroom in her dress.

message 28: by Keeli (last edited Jun 14, 2012 08:20PM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments "no no! I like this one. It's nice." she said, curious about the other dress. She pushed it aside. "so when's the ball again?" she asked.

(which James again? Prince or peasant, because I'm playing the prince and it would be awkward playing both,)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments ((Oh I meant the prince but just pretend it said the other princes name.))
"Are you sure," katherine said looking at comet with worry.

message 30: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments (haha ok..)

Comet nodded, "I'm sure." she said.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments She cocked her head to the side. "Tonight....I think," she said.
((There's not many people on so idk when the ball is gonna be))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((We could start it whenever your ready. The main part/vistion is taking place tommorow so we can just start it with who ever is online and stall.))

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments ((Oh okay))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Just move to the 'Ball Room' when you are ready to start!))

message 35: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Comets eyebrows furrowed, "I never learned how to dance." she said, tying her corset part of the dress into a nice bow. Offering to do so with the queens, her hands held out. She looked down at the burn/scar on her arm. "uh oh."

message 36: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 14, 2012 08:55PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments After comet tied her corset the queen went to her dressed and pulled out two pairs of elbow length silk gloves she slipped on the black pair and gave comet the white ones.

message 37: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments She looked at the gloves, cocking her head to the side. "that's okay princess, they will have to accept me just the way I am." she said, smiling and brushing her hair once more. Soon tying on her mask. "how do I look?" she asked. Twirling around once.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine grinned and slipped on her mask. "Perfect," she said admiring comet. "Shall we go?" She asked.

message 39: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments She nodded, the palace was so clean she didn't need shoes. "can we check somewhere really quick? I havent seen my sister in a long time, I want her to come along with us! Is that alright my queen?" she asked.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments "Why of course where is she?" Katherine asked.

message 41: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments "in the kitchens I think." she said, the place was so clean she didn't need shoes. Opening the door and walkin out, waiting for the queen. "sorry, didn't mean to rush."

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments "Oh its okay," she queen says stepping into black ballet flats and handing comet a white pair as she walked out heading towards the kitchen.

message 43: by Keeli (last edited Jun 14, 2012 09:29PM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Comet lightly put them on the dresser, her dress was to long to tell anyway. she walked down the hallway, knocking on a door.

A small girl, about 11, opened the door. She had on a smalL spagetti strapl blue dress, a light cyan color. Her blonde hAir was braided back into a pony tail. "comet?" she asked.

"hey Autum, you ready to go to the ball?"

She looked up, noticing the queen. Her dark green eyes almost like comets, but a different shade. "hello queen, and yes Im going... Have you seen mark?"

"I thought he was with you?" comet asked, "oh well.. He's probably already there." she smiled. "nice to see you sis." she said, hugging her.

Autum hugged back, not taking her eyes off the queen. She smiled, "I'll see you at the party okay?"

"okay." comet said, looking at the queen. "let us go?" she said.

Autum put on her light blue mask, dark blue designs on the side.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine waved a hand. "Hello autumn did your sister tell you she was my lady on waiting now?" Katherine asked the young girl.

message 45: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Autum looked at comet, "you never told me that!" she smacked her lightly. Noticing the burn, "still working hard as ever comet huh?" she said. "I'll see you at the party, I have to help Amy getting ready." she said. Shutting the door after waving and smiling.

Comets cheeks flushed, "shall we go my queen?"

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine smiles a small one. "Yes we shall and please as a friend I want you to please call Me katherine," katherine says with a smile.

message 47: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Comet smirked, "well... I guess you can still call me comet." she laughed. Heading down the halls, everything was so new. "and I still don't know how to dance.. Oh no." she said.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* Taylor woalked to her room, passing the queens door. She saw Comet. "You look raviishing dear." She grinned, producing a real emerald necklace and claspingnit around the igirls neck.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine laughed hearing to the masquerade just dance with people who know how to dance," Katherine said shrugging. "That's what I did before I learnerd. She marched to the ball room not looking back.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine smiled at her generous stepdaughter she grabbed comet and dragged her along.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15