The house of night rp group discussion

Random > Chat

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 521 comments Mod
Be random have fun and just chat!

message 2: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, Other mod! (new)

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 590 comments Mod
anyone on?

message 3: by Keeli (last edited Jun 16, 2012 09:28AM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) I is... Well I'm am...

message 4: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Just got on!

message 5: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, Other mod! (new)

yay im not alone

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! I never read the books… would someone explain them to me?

message 7: by Keeli (last edited Jun 20, 2012 08:30AM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Hi!!!!! Anyway,, it's just about how instead of getting bitten by a vampire, your marked with a outline of a sapphire crescent moon on your forehead by the goddess of night nyx. A school called the house of night is just a school for vmpires, but it's at night. It goes up to six years, at the sixth you need to drink blood or pass on. At the sixth year you finally turn full vampire, on the way your still half human. But some die before they can make it to sixth year. The high priestess (which in the books turns evil) nefret turns them into red vampires. Their sapphire crescent and tattoos turn red. Some vampires have affinities, the 5 affinities are spirit, earth, air, water, and fire. If nyx claimes you, (which she always does) then you get your crescent filled in and your body is decorated with individual tattoos that no one else has. Each vampire has a special talent, not like a super power but a human thing that is natural talent. Umm... That's about all you need to know... Plus you can change your name from the real one... OH YEAH! these vampyres are connected to animals, cats mostly. The cat chooses you, sometimes a dog, or a horse

And the reason that its a school for vampires is because society thinks that they are ruthless savages, so they just toss them out.

message 8: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Columbine?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

That sounds pretty awesome… I'll probably roleplay here but I'm leaving tomorrow morning… I'll be back in about two weeks. Thanks for the explanation :)

message 10: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Haha welcom... Well the books are about how this girl got marked and went through a bunch of crazy shat... Hehe

message 11: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Hi Im new

message 12: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Hey! I'm Jada head mod! I should probably add a introduce yourself topic huh *shrugs*

message 13: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) lol, its ok

message 14: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) I'm KEELI !!!!!!!!! nice ta meet ya

message 15: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

I'm gonna make an introduce yourself topic today...

message 16: by Vixen (new)

Vixen  | 196 comments so just wondering, because i really like this choice of rp but is this group one of those one liner/one sentence response things because those are kind of hard to rp with and really get into it

message 17: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Oh no I'm was thinking about putting up a rule that you cant do the one liner sentence thing because like you said it really hard to rp something like that I will change my response on the stables hold a sec.

message 18: by Vixen (new)

Vixen  | 196 comments oh phew good ok thx. its just that ive been rping in a lot of other groups where you know, its a paragraph response and you really get into it, a lot of depth with the charries and everything so its hard to go back to the one liners after that. its like...not fulfilling enough or something

message 19: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

*nods* totally understand what you mean by that. I have a lot of rp groups and I try to make long and full responses to them all but...yeah so I understand.

message 20: by Vixen (new)

Vixen  | 196 comments sorry guys just got back from work. really tired. ill be on tmrw night though

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I think Cameron and Sara should go to the dance together as friends because neither of them ended up with a date and then Patch can get all jealous and try to win her overrr

message 22: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

*nods* lol and rose is gonna be mad at sara p.s. Sara's in the stables!

message 23: by alli (new)

alli (cross) | 140 comments i think raven should have a "run in"with her dad and then accidently see cam

message 24: by Vixen (new)

Vixen  | 196 comments oh does rose have a thing for cam? and yeah patch is gonna show up at the dance all stubborn like probably, not dancing at all but doing the whole lean against wall brooding 'im too cool for this but why the heck am i here' thing

message 25: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Lol yeah rose has a thing for cam and lol I imagined patch doing that!

message 26: by alli (new)

alli (cross) | 140 comments raven does 2!!have A THING for cam i mean lolz

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

ytzalia wrote: "i think raven should have a "run in"with her dad and then accidently see cam"

Sorry! Didn't see that till after I posted that he was back

message 28: by alli (new)

alli (cross) | 140 comments its cool

message 29: by alli (new)

alli (cross) | 140 comments hmmm do u think raven should go crazy and try commiting suicide

message 30: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

*jaw drops* lol why?!?!?

message 31: by alli (new)

alli (cross) | 140 comments idk depression from cam and her life

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm tired so off soon

message 33: by alli (new)

alli (cross) | 140 comments awwzzz :(

message 34: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

*cough* rose would not kill herself *giggle* okay she.does really like cam so idk

message 35: by alli (last edited Jun 23, 2012 06:58AM) (new)

alli (cross) | 140 comments raven loves cam cuz she feels accepted by him and she really likes him but shell think their is NO chance he'll give up sara or rose for her

message 36: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

*cough* lol but what if he likes rose and raven?

message 37: by alli (new)

alli (cross) | 140 comments luv triangle!!!

message 38: by Vixen (new)

Vixen  | 196 comments In on! Anyone wanna rp with my male charrie, fifth former, Patch. Has an affinty for horses

message 39: by alli (last edited Jun 25, 2012 03:36PM) (new)

alli (cross) | 140 comments ill rp wit him
where do u wanna meet??

message 40: by Vixen (new)

Vixen  | 196 comments Hey guys so its canaday day on Sunday and im going to Ottawa tmrw night until Tuesday. So im gonna be gone and off for 5 days but ill try to respond and post through my phone if it lets me

so for now, i'll be on tonight and a little bit tmrw morning but after that im gone. Just giving you guys the heads up!!!

message 41: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, Other mod! (new)

hello anyone on???

message 42: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, Other mod! (new)

?????

message 43: by Vixen (new)

Vixen  | 196 comments hey Jada sorry i just stopped responding with patch and oliver
thing is, ive been swamped with work. im working 12 hour shifts for the next 3 days, so i wont be on. just got home and just letting you know since my charries mostly interract with yours. but after monday, ill be back on to rp with you!

message 44: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, Other mod! (new)

anyone on?!?!?!