Hocus-Pocus discussion

Spring Frost Town~ > Inside The Town

Comments Showing 1-50 of 320 (320 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

๖ۣۜƧilverlight The town gets it's name from the frosty colors of the biuldings. This is the capital of the West Kingdom.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* ((omg I luv it!!))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Good! It took forever to find the right picture!))

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) ((I wanna live here!!))

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* ((toats. I just love the pretty shades of blue.))

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) ((DELETING MY SPAM!!))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Marisa-I don't mind spam.))

message 10: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 ((wow awesome!))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Abby's knees collided onto the side walk, as she huffed out a panting breathe. She had run far enough, and sweat beaded her forehead. Her skin looked pale, white her ponytail was loose and with messy strands.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine walked into town looking around as she passed taking in the sight of things. She hated that she was a widow. She hated they her parents had forced her to marry when she was 19 .

message 13: by ▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa (last edited Jun 13, 2012 11:13PM) (new)

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Josh and Olive walked to their small house down the street from the saloon. Sage purred in Olive's arms.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Breathe... Abby commanded herself, before she slowly slid her legs out from under her, and rose up to her feet. She swiped the back of her hand across her forehead, and stepped to the side of the walkway.

message 15: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 13, 2012 11:14PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine ducked behind trees and changed out of the gown stripping down to a skirt and a white button up she sighed feeling like her old self as she came out of the trees braiding her hair.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine saw a girl standing up. She looked around to see why no one had helped her up. Katherine walked over to the girl. "Are you okay?" She asked her British accent soft and comforting.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Abby glanced over her shoulder to watch a young woman approaching her. Of course, she didn't realize it was the queen since ther majority of the royal family refused to leave from their homes. "Fine." She muttered, a bit of a lie.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Silverlight wrote: "((Marisa-I don't mind spam.))"

((OH THANK GOD I AM A SPAM-AHOLIC!!!))

message 19: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Comet appeared out of her shop, her arm was badly burned. It was messily wrapped in a already bloody bandage. She had a small sack of the money and got the medication, sitting down on the sidewalk and unwrapping it. She bit her lip and slowly out the medication on, she let out a noise. "mother..... That hurts." she mumbled, hitting her head against the brick building she sat against.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine frowned. "Are you sure I will go fetch someone if you're I need of assistance. "Queen katherine by the way." Katherine did a courtesy

message 21: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 lucy walked down the street with her package in her hand she doesnt have enough money to buy a place of her own yet but she is staying with a family and helping pay the rent.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((So am I! XD))

Abby's eyes started to grow wide, her face going slightly pale. "Oh-I didn't realize...I mean-I uh..." She fumbled with her words, doing a quick courtesy in return.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) ((OK now I really have to go see you in like 9 hours))

message 24: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 ((hey i think ima head off too. its like 3am where im at so peace out :) ttyl

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine gave a small smile she seemed to get that a lot. She did look as if she were seventeen. She blushed. "Its okay," she said in her British accent.

message 26: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Comet sat on the sidewalk, her chin tipped up. Her eyes opened when she herd Abby. She looked down the street, "queen Katherine?' she said quietly, barely believing her eyes.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine looked around she thought she heard her name being called.

message 28: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Comet stood up urgently, grabbing her arm and stifling a sound. She accidentally touched the burn to the wall when she stood up urgently. She looked at the queen, "but what is the queen doing here? Why not at the palace?" she thought aloud, it was still quiet though.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine looked around again fearing she was hearing things.

message 30: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Comets eyes widened, "I'm making the queen crazy!" she said, her normal voice. She tried to bandage up her arm and leave, but it wasnt simple if you were in a hurry.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine look at a girl bandaging her arm. 'Twas you talking?" She asked.

message 32: by Keeli (last edited Jun 13, 2012 11:50PM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Comet looked up, the moment her hand stopped wrapping the bandage loosened and fell to the ground. She blushed, nodding. "sorry queen katherine." she said, hiding her burnt arm. She picked up the bloody bandage. I'll get a new one later she thought.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine laughed. " 'Tis nothing to be sorry for may a have you're name?" She asked the girl.

message 34: by Keeli (last edited Jun 13, 2012 11:54PM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments She nodded again, "Comet, M'lady." her eyes widened, she bowed at the waist, not having a skirt to curtesy. She had on her shorts, showing the few burns on her legs. Being a blacksmith wasn't as easy as it sounded.

message 35: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 13, 2012 11:58PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine smiled having a thought. " 'Ti's a smile worthy of being in a castle am I right?" Katherine said. "Would you like to be m'lady in....what do the call it again?" She asked comet she tilted to the side.

message 36: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments "lady in waiting your highness." she said, looking up and smiling best she could. "it's a very generous offer, but if I leave my shop I wont have money to eat m'lady." she said. "I could barely afford burn medication." she mumbled the last part.

message 37: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 14, 2012 12:04AM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine flushed. "Why of course you would live in the palace and I would still let you work here if you wanted also lady in waiting will have good pay I shall make sure if it," katherine said.

message 38: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Comets jaw dropped, she finally looked the queen in the eye. Her green eyes sparkiling, she smiled. Suddenly hugging the queen. "thank you my grace." she said, smiling. She ignored the throbbing pain in her arm.

message 39: by Anna Marie (new)

Anna Marie Kara walked through the town, her head shadowed by a hood. Over her shoulder was a sack with pheasant and deer. There was also some healing berries and plants. She looked around for people who might buy, making sure no one could see she was female.

message 40: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 14, 2012 12:11AM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine looked down. "No thank you," she said. Katherine frowned at comet's arm. "What happened?" She asked.

message 41: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments "oh! Sorry about that, nothing really happened. I stood a little to close to the fire" she sAid, holding out her burnt arm.

message 42: by Anna Marie (new)

Anna Marie Kara looke at the person with the burnt arm. Hmm... She thought.
She walked up the the girl. "Hello." she made her voice deep, like a man's. "I might have something for that." She pulled out a bundle of leaves, unwrapping them.

message 43: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Comet looked at the girl, a blush appearing on her cheeks again. "uh, thank you. It's not as bad as it looks, I hope." she murmured the last part.

Eyeing the leafs, she wondered if it hurt.

message 44: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 14, 2012 12:16AM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine clicked her tongue sadly wondering why she had never noticed the hardships the town was going through until today. "I will be right back," she said. She cane out a few minutes later with the most expensive and sure to work burn medicince there."I had to gave a talk with the clerk" she said shaking her head handing the girl the small tube.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine looked at the girl dressed In Boys clothing and smiled. "Do you I mean are you selling?" She asked suddenly a little hungry.

message 46: by Anna Marie (new)

Anna Marie (btw no one can tell she's a girl with her hood on without magic)
Tara arched an eyebrow. "really? It doesnt look like that." She ripped a leaf, and it produced a surprising amount of juice. She rubbed it together with another berry in a small wooden bowl. She scooped some up with her finger. She rubbed it over the burns and watched them fade so they looked weeks old. She smiled. "I guess they were pretty bad." she laughed lightly.

message 47: by Keeli (last edited Jun 14, 2012 12:23AM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Comet sucked in a deep breath when she first touched the raw skin. Her fists balled up in pain, after a few seconds it subsided into numbing warmth. She let out a long breath, her fingers flexing. "How much do I owe you?" she asked. Her palms had half crescent moons on them, from where her nails were. "thank you your highness, it was very generous." she said, doing a small bow.

message 48: by Anna Marie (new)

Anna Marie She smiled. "Depends what you want to pay me."

message 49: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 14, 2012 12:27AM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments (Sorry) katherine looked at the young man wondering how he had just cane out of the blue. She shrugged and did a courtesy. "Queen Katherine," she said quietly.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments She took out money and grabbed the boys hand stuffing a large amount in.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7