Wild Things: YA Grown-Up discussion

Bookmark Swap > Bookmark Swap #22 WISH LIST SIGN UPS!!!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily I’m so excited about this bookmark swap because it is going to be a little different. Instead of doing a free round we are going to be doing a WISHLIST BOOKMARK SWAP!!! Also I’m going to change up some of the rules, so please be sure to read over them, and make sure that this won’t be a problem (if it will be a problem just let me know) since I’ve noticed that people who are actively on Goodreads are more likely to actually participate instead of volunteer and not follow through. This way I can make sure that everyone is going to receive a bookmark.

Also the dates are going to be a little messed up, but I want to give everybody plenty of time to make the perfect bookmark with vacations going on and what not :) All dates will be back to normal after summer.

Sign up here for swap #22. This round we are doing a Wishlist, so in your post please list of about 3-5 YA books that you would like to have as your very own bookmark. Then pick 1 and make or buy a bookmark themed around that book.

I will send out confirmation emails on that same day
Please send a reply confirming your spot by June 30th
Bookmarks will ship on July 20th
Bookmarks will be opened on August 3rd

These are the rules:

1. You make or buy a bookmark themed around one of the books on the wish list of the person you are given.
2. On June 27th I will send out a confirmation email please reply by June 30th to confirm your place. If you do not respond by June 30th your name and address will not go out, but hey there’s always next month!
3.You are responsible for shipping your bookmark to your swap person at your own expense NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, JULY 20TH! Be prepared to possibly send it out of the country.
4. Have fun and be creative!!! How you represent your book on your bookmark is totally and completely up to you.
5. Open your new bookmark as a group on FRIDAY, AUGUST 3rd!
6. Take a picture of the bookmark you receive to share with the group!

The goal is pretty much to just share an equal love of books you like in a unique way. Please make sure that everyone sends me there address before the 27th of June! Please do not post your address on this thread. I will hang onto it and send you a confirmation email. :) Oh and if there are any questions or confusion about how the rules are being changed just ask!

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  | 21 comments Emily, you came up with a great idea to make sure everyone participates! I'm brainstorming my list now...... : )

message 3: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  | 21 comments Okay, so my wish list is:

Graceling/Fire/Bitterblue- by Kristin Cashore

Clockwork Angel/Clockwork Prince- Cassandra Clare

Divergent- Veronica Roth

Any of these books would be awesome! Thanks for hosting again, Emily.