Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) Hush, Hush question

is patch cute or wat?
Sarah Sarah Jun 13, 2012 08:13PM
he is smoking sexy!

Patch cute? Cute is the word you use? Patch is sexy. I'm sure any lady would love him to patch them up any day ;)

Flora (Ludacris) I'm an exception. Haha. :DD ...more
Nov 01, 2012 09:39AM

No, Patch is not cute. He's not cute at all.
HE'S SEXY, SEDUCTIVE & CHARMING!
(*Scoffs)Cute. He's not a puppy.
He's a lion ;D
A sexy lion. Teehee!

Kasey (last edited Jul 12, 2012 12:28AM ) Jun 30, 2012 11:49PM   0 votes
I LOVE PATCH,HE ISN'T CUTE HE'S DOWNRIGHT SEXY, CHARMING AND EVERY GIRLS DREAM GUY!!!!

My best friend wants to marry him...and Jace from the Mortal Instuments. sigh. My Best friend is Crazy.

he is amazing. *swoons*

deleted member (last edited Aug 13, 2012 04:51AM ) Aug 12, 2012 12:55PM   0 votes
cute? he is not cute but sexy

Patch.
No description necessary.

Everyone finds him hot and not a stalker? This world scares me...

cute? He is HOT!!

He's a bit creepy.

Patch cannot be described with words

He's a bit creepy.

he's not cute. he's smoking HOT!!!

Way beyond cute and awsome in other things ... damn to bad he's ficional or I would let him patch me up anytime :) !!

Patch is soooooooooo hot!

oh yea he is super cute 100%

There wasn't enough character depth with him for me to say either way. I felt Patch's character was flat and didn't get enough "screen" time (for lack of a better word). I've just finished reading the whole series and really the only things you know about him was he was an archangel before he fell, he wants a human body, he likes to play pool and poker. How can you form an opinion of someone out of that?

are you kidding he is like the SMOKINESS of the smoking sexy.....lol

i love the way Becca talks about how solid his body is and how his eyes are always so dark like the night. so SEXY!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!YES! :)

he was cute like in the first 5 chapters of the book then... when you see his real side, that's when things get steamier.

Sexy with big S

patch is awesome

Um can you say HOT!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA! Ohhh sorry... i was laughing so hard i forgot the question..

What I would like to know is.. since he was fallen for so long and used Chauncey as his vassal... does that mean Patch has Nephil children out there somewhere? You don't know anything about this guy's past except he dated Dabria back when he was an archangel. What the bloody crap has he been doing all this time? Especially since Chauncey has been his vassal for.. what.. 200 years? There just wasn't enough background or imagination to this series. *end rant*

HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?!? At least Patch doesn't watch people sleep like Edward Cullen.

I LOVE HIM!I'm going to marry him, dark sexy angels are totally my typ ;) The model on the covers is Drew Doyon he is super hot!I'm in love <3

if patch was stalking me i'd walk right up to him, no stalking necessary

Patch is not cute. Puppies and some next door boys are cute.

Patch is straight out hot and sexy.

He can also be described as tall, dark, and handsome.

-_- hes not cute.....HE'S DEAD SEEEEEEXXXXXXYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes !! If only he were real :( he is too HOT!!

Cute? You make me lol. Patch is by no means cute. I don't know how people could call that guy cute. Ugh. It makes me sick.

PATCH IS NOT AND WILL NEVER BE CUTE BECAUSE HE IS A SEXY BEAST!!!!!!!!! :D

is that asposted to be a trick question? HE'S FLIPING HOT!!!!!

i dont like the name patch. *shiver* so not sexy. i prefer jev.

YES!! I'M IN LOVE WITH HIM!!!!!! <3

Patch?

He doesn't equal to "cute"....... He is dangerously sexy!! Why can't people from books come into real life!!!

Patch is my dream guy! :3 <3

patch is very cute and sexy ;)

Patch is what i call a babe and a half

Flora (Ludacris) Huh? As long as you understand it, it's alright, for I don't... ...more
Nov 01, 2012 09:40AM · flag