Hocus-Pocus discussion

Spring Frost Town~ > Sunshine Valley

Comments Showing 1-50 of 218 (218 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 2: by Niran (new)

Niran "Urgh thank god ", she put Carter down but still held on to him .

message 3: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Well that was tiring." Alexandra said putting Olive down on the ground. "It's big so we can run and hide I guess." she said inspecting her surroundings.

message 4: by Niran (new)

Niran Midnight looked around and said " At least its goo for that ".

message 5: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Well yeah. And a lot of people don't come here." Alexandra nodded.

message 6: by ▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa (last edited Jun 22, 2012 09:33PM) (new)

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Than put Comet next to the other two and a formed an anti-magic cage around them. The cage was made of pure darkness impossible to break.

message 7: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Nice." Alexandra sighed.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "Thanks."

message 9: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Yeah sure." Alexandra shrugged.

message 10: by Niran (new)

Niran Midnight folded her arms together and leaned against a tree , " Now what are we - no wait , let me rephrase that , what are YOU going to do with them ? Kill them ? Surely that will do no justice , the queen will just get even more aggravated , and she will search for us . Yes sadly all of the Shadows , because of another's stupidity and idiocy ".

message 11: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Killing won't work.. Mmm..." Alexandra said thoughtfully.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "They are bait... eventually the queen or someone else will come. If it isn't the queen they will join those three in the cage."

message 13: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Of course I guess" Alexandra shrugged.

message 14: by Niran (new)

Niran Midnight shrugged ," Than , the queen is not stupid , she will not come . She will send people , highly skilled people . I have a feeling she saw us ".

message 15: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Comets eyes snapped open, she stood up and ran at than. She ran into the barrior, using a quick spell against it. It didn't work, "you stupid idiot!!" She yelled out of anger.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Carter got up pulling comet back. "Calm down comet," he said quietly.

message 17: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Her arms shook, she worried for her queen and her lover, and the unborn child. She looked behind her, her eyes were hard as stone to hide her feelings. She sat down on the ground, her back to the others.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Carter sat beside her and hugged her. "I'm sorry comet I know its hard being here but we will get out of here," he said with confidence.

message 19: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments "How." Shw mumbled, "not a soul knows where we are besides them." She said, jerking her chin upwards towards than and the others.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments He leaned down and whispered in her ear so they couldn't hear. "Katherine knows she will come," he said firmly.

message 21: by Niran (new)

Niran Midnight laughed evilly , and looked at them harshly ," And we know your beloved sister is coming . We hope she does come . And when she does come , things will happen . So continue , call to her , do whatever . Its what we want ".

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments He gave midnight a dirty look.

message 23: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments "Shut up you worthless vampire." She mumbled, hate making her limbs shake. She hated everyone at that moment, no one was hurting her queen.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Carter winced.

message 25: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments (She ment it towards the girl, not carter)

Comet growled, standing up and hands glowing. She hit the barrier, nothing changed.

message 26: by Niran (new)

Niran Midnight smirked and laughed . In vampire speed she caught Comets neck and squeezed tighter and tighter ," Be careful of how you speak . Remember I am on the outside and you are stuck in there . I could kill you within a second . But sadly I can not ". She pushed Comet away .

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments "If you kill her you kill me first," carter growled. "And the queen would not like that," he said feircly.

message 28: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Comet laughed at the vampires poor attempt, before she grabbed her throat she used a spell to turn the skin hard as iron. "You would kill me, but you don't have the guts you baby." She said, smiling and spitting. It caught on the boundry, right in front of the vampires face.

message 29: by Niran (new)

Niran Midnight smiled and Licked the spit off of her face " If your spit tastes sweet , your blood must be delicious Comet ". Midnight looked at Carter and said , " I'd love to kill you , no not kill , that would be too honourable . I would torture you , cut you up limb from limb , maybe bleed you dry ".

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments "I'm not scared of you your disgusting and if you want to torture me I wont go down without a fight," he said yo midnight without a waver in his voice.

message 31: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Comet laughed, "lesbo." She said, grinning.

message 32: by Niran (new)

Niran Midnight went closed to Carter , just behind the magics bound circle . And just looked at him ," What makes you think I want you to be scared of me ?"

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments "Because your evil and full of hate," he said glaring at her.

message 34: by Niran (new)

Niran Midnight looked at Carter side ways ," I'm not evil , I just want revenge for what your family took from me !"

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments "My sister took nothing from you we used to be peasents!" He yelled. "She was forced to marry into royalty!" He shouted angrily.

message 36: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) | 286 comments Comet rolled her eyes, laying on her side, back to them. She hated the vampire, and wasnt to happy with carter on how hes been acting.

message 37: by Niran (new)

Niran " Yes she was ! If she was such a kind queen why didn't she stop her royal husband into killing my family !!!", Midnight clenched her teeth , " My mother , my father and my little sister , all dead . Murdered ". Midnight was starring into space fiercely then looked at Carter . Her eyes turned red in anger .

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Carter clenched his jaw. "She is not everyone thinks she didn't know she didn't know any of it she had just married the guy by force," he said glaring but not just at her. He wad mad also mad at comet. He didn't know why but all of a sudden he had doubts about her.

message 39: by Niran (new)

Niran Midnight looked harshly at Carter and glared ," How would you like it if someone took that away from you !! She knew ! She saw him do it and she did nothing ! Just sat there on her horse as if she was stuck to it !! ".

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Carter grimaces. "That wasn't my sister you idiot the king was drunk and brought a girl who looked like her back on katherine's horse," he said angrily. And with that he turned and sat down not looking at her.

message 41: by Niran (new)

Niran Midnight smirked ," You are the idiot Carter . It was her , I am a vampire . I do have a better sense of vision than you . And even if it wasn't her . I will still do whatever i can in my power to destroy you royals ".

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Carter didn't say anything. Katherine wasn't there he knew it. That night it wasn't just her that lost ber family. He looked at her. "She wasn't there she was with me," he said in awnser. "My parents died in a fire that night," he said quietly.

message 43: by Niran (new)

Niran Midnight looked at Carter and whispered " I'm sorry about your parents " . Her eyes widened in shock , what the hell was she thinking ? Why was she apologising to him ! She hissed in frustration , stepped a few metres away from the bound circle and leaned against a tree .

message 44: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 24, 2012 03:18PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Carter looked up suprised shock on his face he was about to say thank you but stopped himself. Shes the enemy he thought. Get over it. He turned away from her. "Oh so the evil in you is not complete," he said harshly.

message 45: by Niran (new)

Niran Midnight smiled ,dangerously," I told you , I'm not evil . I just want revenge , and I want to inflict pain to the royals and all the rich fools who think they can do whatever they want ".

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Carter laughed and shook his head wanting to say something.

message 47: by Niran (new)

Niran (( got to go , have a big test tomorrow . Wish me luck :D ))

Midnight rolled her eyes ," Anyway enough with the chit chat , your friend Comet seems a bit different ". She smiled. Her belly rumbled and she knew she was hungry , for blood .
She closed her eyes and tried to control herself . I can not snack on them , she told herself.

message 48: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 24, 2012 03:39PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments ((Luck!))
"Dont even think about it," he said angrily looking at her.

message 49: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Midnight, they're far more important..." Alexandra smirked.

message 50: by Niran (new)

Niran Midnight breathed in and out , her eyes had turned a blood red . She opened her eyes and her fangs started to grow . But then slowly she calmed down , the red eyes and fangs disappeared slowly . " I'm fine , but when they are dead . I'm sucking them dry ", Midnight smirked .

« previous 1 3 4 5