The house of night rp group discussion

Dorms > Boys dorm

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 521 comments Mod
For da dude's!

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 23, 2012 06:19PM) (new)

Cameron walked in, putting some stuff down, relaxing a bit. He texted Taylor untill he fell asleep.

message 3: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Skylar sighed, walking into his dorm and laying on the bed. He stared at the paintings he did, not bothering to critique them any more.

message 4: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Rose walked in the boys dorm and banged on skylar's door.

message 5: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Skys door opened on his own, "what." He grumled. He didn't want to talk to anyone after autumns death.

message 6: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (last edited Jun 25, 2012 10:51AM) (new)

"I just found out about autumn did you go to see her," she said.

message 7: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Skys door opened on his own, "what." He grumled. He didn't want to talk to anyone after autumns death.

message 8: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

She grabbed his hand excitedly. "She's red now she made it through!" She said loudly.

message 9: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "I know." he said, his hand lacking strength, it fell out of her grip. He put it behind his head where it was before it was wrenched out.

message 10: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

She frowned and sat down. "And you dont wanna see her?" She asked confused.

message 11: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "nope." he said, nodding and sticking his chin out. "why are you here anyway?"

message 12: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

"Because I'm here to tell you if you don't your making a mistake," she said bluntly.

message 13: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "and why is that." he grumbled. Sky didn't like very many people, and this girl was starting to get on his bad side.

message 14: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Rose sighed. "Its happened to me before and the person never forgave me," she whispered. "And I think if you don't you'll regret it," she said tucking a peiceof hair behind her ear.

message 15: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "so.. I don't even know where she is." he said, not giving up on it,

message 16: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

"Tunnels of course," she said. "And ugh hurry before she's angry that no one visited," she said.

message 17: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "you think that a guy like me would want to go down in the tunnels? Ask one of her girlfriends to do it." he said, "and shes not in the tunnels, she went out. I saw her out the window."

message 18: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Rose shook her head slowly. "Why don't you wanna do it is what gets me," she said.

message 19: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "cause my brother was a red, then he was killed for killing a student." he said, standing up and walking to his doorway. "fine I'll go see her, just make sure the door doesnt hit you on the way out." he said, shutting the door forcefully. The paintings on the wall rattled.

message 20: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Rose bit her lip. "I'm sorry I was just trying to help!" She yelled after him.

message 21: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "I know!" he yelled back. Walking down the stairs to the main room silently.

message 22: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

"Skylar wait!" She called after him.

message 23: by Vixen (new)

Vixen  | 196 comments Patch walked up the stairs, heading into the boy's dorm. Raking a hand through his hair, he opened his door, not bothering to close it behind him. He lived in a single. No roomate. Not because his roommate died or anything like that. Simply because Patch requested it that way. He didnt want anymore more 'friends', he didnt want to be around someone 24/7. He wanted where he slept, where his things were, to be private, his own sanctuary. none of this roommate sharing caring business for him. With a grunt, he flopped down on his bed, vaguely observing the fact that he didnt have much colour in his room.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Jax walked into his room, tilting his head forward to try and stop his nosebleed. He had gotten in another fight but he was happy. The other guy looked worse. He sat on his bed and threw a shoe at his stereo to make i start playing Linkin Park.

message 25: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, Other mod! (new)

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 590 comments Mod
Zach walked down the hall where the room's were,He walked into his,He changed into a pair of jeans and a black tee shirt,His blue tattoo's went from his finger tip's to his forehead,He slipped on a pair of sneaker's and walked out into the living area to meet some people.