The house of night rp group discussion

Dorms > Girls dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 121 (121 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 521 comments Mod
For all the girls!

message 2: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (last edited Jun 15, 2012 06:19PM) (new)

Sara walks into the girls dorm sighing after a long day of classes. Or night she thinks giggling.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurora walks in with her notebook and a pencil in hand. She stops when she hears giggling.

message 4: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Sara laughs to herself thinking how she really needed more friends.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey?" Aurora says to the girl and it sounds like a question. Aurora had only been here a week and didn't really know anyone yet.

message 6: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (last edited Jun 15, 2012 07:24PM) (new)

Sara turns around. She was wearing dark low-rise skinny jeans black cowboy boots a long sleeved red shirt and a leather jacket with the symbol for a sixth former on it. "Hey," she says with a small smile laughing her silver hoops swinging around.

message 7: by Keeli (last edited Jun 15, 2012 07:25PM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Autum walked in, her electric guitar in its case strapped across her back. She had on black skinny jeans and combat boots, a brown leather jacket and black tank top. She saw everyone in the common room, "oh hey sarah." she mumbled, smiling, "I haven't met you yet." she said to aurora.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, I'm Aurora." She said. She was feeling a little out of place in her batman t-shirt, jeans, and converse.

message 9: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (last edited Jun 15, 2012 07:28PM) (new)

"Sorry I'm laughing," Sara says giggling. "Its just that I said to myself long Day at school then I said wait I mean night get it the joke never get old to me," Sara says breathing In deeply stopping the giggles.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurora smiled at how bubbly this girl was. "I guess it is pretty funny."

message 11: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "don't mind her" Autumn said, holding her hand out. "I'm Autumn, nice to meet you!" she said, "you have a room yet?"

message 12: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

"By the way I'm Sara aka leader of the dark daughters," she said holding out her hand for a shake."if your instrested in joining just tell me Kay," she said with a kind smile.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm not really sure about the, um, dark daughters. As for rooming, I don't know." Aurora didn't like the new kid feeling.

message 14: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

"Oh well that's easy I don't have a roommate you can have my extra its not like anyones using its my roommate..." she trailed off. "She um she's not here anymore," she said with a grimace.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Did she turn?" Aurora meant did she turn into an adult vampyre. She new only a little of how things worked around here.

message 16: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Sara shook her head slowly.

message 17: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Autumn sighed, "she died," she said blankly. "same as mine, you can choose a room," she said.

message 18: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Sara gave autumn a look and shook her head." We all know where fledglings go if they dont make it through the change all the way...they go live in the tunnel's," Sara said gulping.

message 19: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "Don't say that." she snapped, "I hate what nefret did to them, and I don't want to bring it up." she said. Walking over to the kitchen and opening a can of sprite.

message 20: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (last edited Jun 15, 2012 07:58PM) (new)

"Well it happened didn't it!" Sara said a little loudly pulling out a can of Dr.pepper she sighed."I miss hally everyday I'm not just gonna ignore the fact that it happened," she said quietly. "She was my roommate and best friend so people cant tell me not to miss her and not to talk about were she is now," she said angrily.

message 21: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Autumn wasn't going to get in a fight with the queen of the dream team. "geez, don't get your panties in a knot." she said, "well have fun aurora! I'm goin to my room!" she slammed the door, placing her guitar next to it's many brothers. She had a piano in her room, as well as a harp. A collection of guitars was her pride and treasure.

message 22: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Sara spit out her cinnomon fire gum and took a long swig of Dr.pepper not even tasting it

message 23: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) After a little autumn came out in her pajamas, walking past Sarah and sitting in front of the Tv. She watched her favorite show, the x factor.

message 24: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Sara went into her room to change coming out in her navy blue nightgown she made a bowl of popcorn.

message 25: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Autumn opened her mouth, "try to throw it in!" she said, gaping her mouth open for the popcorn.

message 26: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (last edited Jun 15, 2012 08:28PM) (new)

Sara rolled her eyes and threw a popcorn peice into autumn's mouth.

message 27: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Autumn clapped her hands, "okay.. Back to tv." she said, looking at the singers. "who's 1 direction?" she said.

message 28: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Sara took a shock look to her face. "Are you serious?" She asked.

message 29: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Autumn nodded, "yeah.... There saying something about them." she said,

message 30: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Sara takes a dreamy look to her face as she stares at the t.v. "what are they saying?" She asks excitedly.

message 31: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "just a memoir of how they lost, then won." she said, looking at the tv and turning it up.

message 32: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Sara claps her hands excitedly.

message 33: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "do you know them?" she asked,

message 34: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

"Do I know them?" She asked. "There like the best group ever!" She shouted excitedly.

message 35: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) She shook her head, "I might of herd them," she said, "maybe a song on the radio."

message 36: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Sara rolled her eyes but didn't take her eyes off the t.v. screen she yelled loudly when "you don't know you're beautiful" started to play. She got up and started to sing to the words.

message 37: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) She looked up, "those are cheesy boy band words, I under stand why everyone likes them." she mumbled.

message 38: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Sara keeps singing and dancing laughing at what she said.

message 39: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "What are you laughing at?" she said, growling.

message 40: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

"Because its a love song and your making it sound Like a corny chucky cheese jingle," she said laughing again.

message 41: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "a love song made by 5 guys.." she raised her eyebrows,

message 42: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Sara stopped and raises her eyebrows. "Did you just imply that my favorite boy band is gay?" She asks with a giggle

message 43: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "no.... Maybe.. I don't know them okay?" she said, turning to the screen. Her eyes caught on one of them, "hes not that bad of singer." she said, staring.

message 44: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

"Now who's talking," Sara grinned.

message 45: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "but who's the one with the curly hair? He's a show off, rude too." she said, crossng her arms.

message 46: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (last edited Jun 16, 2012 01:32PM) (new)

"Harry but I'm on love with louis and zayn," she said in a dreamy voice.

message 47: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "how can you be in love with two people who dont know about you, or vampyres." she said, looking at the blonde one playing the guitar.

message 48: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

"Partly because there so hot and partly because I haven't been asked out in awhile," she sighed sitting down.

message 49: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "Who's he?" she asked, he started to sing viva la viva. He played the guitar, his blonde hair looked unnatural from the dark under.

message 50: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (last edited Jun 16, 2012 01:59PM) (new)

"Niall?" she said with a laugh.

« previous 1 3