Bordome Be Gone discussion

! 1 x 1 ! > ~Silver & River~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 473 (473 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Ideas?

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Hmm, what do you like doing??

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Something to do with paranormal?

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Okey dokey, shall we do angel n demon?
Vampire n human?
Werewolf n human?
Witch n Warlock?
Or any others u can think of?

I g2g to school, so I will be on later.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight I like witches and werewolves...

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Okey dokey, we will do a witch and werewolf one...
Umm, can I be the girl??

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Sure.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Thanks.

Name: Rashel
Appearance: tall and slim. Has midnight blue eyes that have a few gold flecks, framed by long, thick dark lashes. Dark curls that fall to her waist and has a few scars and a tatto. She is wearing a blue bat wing top, black pants and black boots.
Personality: sweet and caring yet taunting and daring. Energetic, loves food, can be rude to people, always up for challenge and protective.
History: it's a secret
Other: likes singing and writing.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Why is it so hard to find good pics anymore?

Name:Jacob Guard
Appearence:

Personality:Kind of one of those hard-core guys who thinks that emotions only lead to weakness. Not exauctly Mr. nice guy...
History:To Be Found
Other:Really needs to pull his pants up...Wolf Appearence

River Song (DobbyIsFree) XD

Rashel wondered around biting her lower lip. The sun glared down at her as she hurled her dagger against the tree, her eyes churning with anger.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Jacob will you listen to me for a moment?" A young man followed after Jacob as they strole down the sides of an old dirt road that lead deep into the forest. The young man was dressed like a buisness man, exept missing a hat and tie. His voice was desperate as he jogged to keep up with Jacob's swift walking pace. "The pack needs a leader like you!" He called, as he tripped over an upright root and fell to his hands and knees.

"Well find someone who's not me." Jacob responded to him.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel sank down bitterly by the tree and hit the tree as frustration ignited in her. Her thoughts an endless spiral spinning through her mind. She hid a bruise on her face using her dark curls, the breeze gently washed a soothing hand across her face. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Err...right. Nice talking to you Jacob..." The man sighed as he rose up to his feet, but the other werewolf boy was gone.

Jacob stepped into the shade of the trees, walking off of the path and off into his own way. His body stiffened as he smelt something strange in the breeze.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel let a sigh escape her lips, she played with her necklace.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight What is it doing in our territory? The inner wolf in Jacob started to growl inside of his head, as he started off toward the strange scent.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel stood up and walked into Jacob, she mumbled a sorry. She looked up at him with her midnight blue eyes.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Jacob's eyesbrows furrowed together, his esxprtion grim. His fingers curled around her wrist, his grip on it tight. "What are you doing here?" His voice came out a growl.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Jacob's eyesbrows furrowed together, his esxprtion grim. His fingers curled around her wrist, his grip on it tight. "What are you doing here?" His voice came out a growl.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel scowled up at him and said "let go of me!". She wriggled in his grasp, her midnight blue eyes churning.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Jacob's grip tightened dangerousily. "This is my territory." He in an icy tone, his dark brown eyes narrowing at her. Werewolves were protective about their land.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel glared at him and said "I got lost! Now release me, wolf!".

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Werewolves don't have to listen to witches..." Jacob grumbled.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel pulled out of his grasp with a deep scowl.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "You shouldn't be here. Other wolves will sense you." Jacob sighed after a few moments.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel mumbled "well tough i'm staying here for about two hours".

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "No. You. Are. Not." Jacob's lips pulled back in a human verstion of a snarl.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel glared at him and sat in a tree stubbornly. Her midnight blue eyes studied him curiously.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Jacob growled softly, as he began to pace around the tree. He didn't like climbing considering he was more wolf than cat.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel smirked down at him and then pulled out her book from her bag and began to read. Tilting her head forward as she looked down at the page, her 3ark curls fell forward veiling her face and kept the bruise hidden.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight At last Jacob sat down at the trunk of the tree, pulling his arms over his bent knees. His exprestion grew grim once more as he was absorbed into his own thoughts.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel was totally sucked into the world of her book. A slight smile played at her lips as she read.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight What kind of trouble has the back gotten into if they are desperate enough to come to a loner? Jacob thought.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel heard the last of his thoughts without meaning to and said 'i'm not a loner!".

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Jacob let out a long growl. "Yes you are. The thoughts aren't about you. And if you keep listening to my thoughts I'll shred you."

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel flinched at the long growl and fell out the tree. She hastily mumbled "i'm sorry, I didn't mean to hear your thoughts".

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Jacob rose up to his feet, towering over her, with arms crossed over his broad chest. "Stay out of my mind." He said.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel cowered slightly and waited for the impact of the hit.
Then with dawning horror she realized the bruised side of her face was exposed, she hastily pushed her dark curls forward.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Jacob bent down, raising his eyebrows briefly. His hand hestitantly went out, brushing her hair back, and studying the bruise. "Who gave you this?" He muttered.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel flinched and moving away from him mumbled her rehearsed lie "I tripped down the stairqs".

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "With a buise on your cheek? That's a bunch of shit." Jacob said.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel standing up said in a voice that held no emotion "I fell on the side of my face, so it ain't a bunch of shit".

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Yes. It is to a bunch of shit. Now who did it?!" Jacob snapped, standing up and roughly grabbing her shoulders.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel closed her eyes and stayed utterly still. Slightly afraid to move.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Who? Did this to you?" jacob's voice lowered to a mumble, loosening his grip slightly.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel bluntly said "the stairs". She opened her midnight blue eyes.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Don't lie to me girl!" Jacob snapped, eyes going into a darker shade until they were almost black.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel coldly stated "it shouldn't concern you'.
A few rain drops camd dancing down, a smile lit her whole face.
She was the type of girl who taught the world how to live despite her downfalls.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "You can answer me or I can track the scents on you and possibly accidently harm a few people you know." Jacob warned a low growl.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Rashel spun around in the rain and froze mid spin at his words. She softly said "why do you care so much?".

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "I'm a werewolf. Wolves have a sense of loyalty to females." Jacob simply explained, leaning back against the trunk of the tree.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10