Let's All Write STORIES!!! discussion

Website

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 36 comments Hi
If anyone is interested in getting their works read, published or writing in general then check out this website.

www.webook.com

I stopped writing in this group in hopes of getting my project published, and this site is slowly but surely helpin me to achieve this.
So take a look. You don't just have to write, you can; Review other peoples works, Research for other people (which is one of the things I do), collaberate on group project books and much more
Thanks
Yasmin

message 2: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) | 855 comments I'll check it out. how can I post links to my writing like the other peropl in this gorup?

message 3: by === (new)

=== | 10 comments cuelllllll
i just had a maygor breakthrew in my writing of my story.

message 4: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) | 855 comments :P

message 5: by Lostinfiction (new)

Lostinfiction | 2 comments Just wanted to add a couple more links that might be of help to all my fellow writers!

First, a serious one:
Infloox.com - basically like a literary search engine; i.e. you can find connections between authors and research their favourite books/writers, find related items, and even use the virtual intelligence to generate a list of top books by genre, group of people, country/area etc. I'm kinda addicted to it at this point cos it's a fun way to unearth nuggets of info about other writers

And now a slightly less serious one, but still helpful!
http://www.webook.com/911writersblock
This one I had actually suggested to my mom when she was stuck writing a story. It's set up like a virtual telephone and you can use it to help you brainstorm for settings, places, characters, even situations. My fave was "Dial 8 to kill a character" hehe :D

message 6: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) | 855 comments COOL!!!