Urban Fiction/Street Lit/Hip Hop Fiction discussion

Introduce Yourself...

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mark (new)

Mark (mark913) | 1 comments Mod
Heyyyyyyy,

Welcome to the group....This is where you introduces yourself...:)

message 2: by Kendra (new)

Kendra Spencer (princedat1stud) | 1 comments What's good,
I'm new to the group my name is Kendra Spencer but most people just call me Prince so feel free. What's going on everybody?

message 3: by Resse (new)

Resse (resseshotlow) | 2 comments hey
im new to all dis but my name is resse here lukin friends that share the same interest of reading

message 4: by Contel (last edited Nov 30, 2012 05:26PM) (new)

Contel Bradford (contelbradford) | 3 comments People call me Count, but I guess Contel works too. I'm a freelance writer, aspiring screenwriter, and author. I also read a lot of books in a wide variety of genres, though I prefer the how do you say ... urban fiction. Mr. Bill CollectorContel Bradford

message 5: by Resse (new)

Resse (resseshotlow) | 2 comments contel that sound like a good book to readcant wait to get a kindle or a ipad

message 6: by Contel (new)

Contel Bradford (contelbradford) | 3 comments Thanks Reese. I appreciate your support!

message 7: by Glo (new)

Glo (gloreads) hello everyone I'm new to the group.

message 8: by Sylvia (new)

Sylvia (msperfectly_me) | 1 comments Hello, all. My name is Sylvia and I'm also new this group. I've been searching for a while now to find a group that shares my interest in reading. I do read from other genres here and there but I prefer urban fiction. Hopefully, this group will be just what I've been lookin for. :)

message 9: by Trixie (new)

Trixie  | 1 comments Hello everyone not new -love to Read only black lit-reader love to talk about everything i read

message 10: by Selena (new)

Selena Haskins (booksbyselena) | 1 comments Hello I'm Selene. I'm new to this group, but look forward to sharing new ideas and experiences, and reviewing the works of other authors and whatever books you recommend. My book is available on Amazon, Kindle, NOOK, and if you order directly from me I autograph the copies: www.booksbyselena.com

http://www.amazon.com/River-Moves-For... A River Moves Forward by Selena Haskins

message 11: by Shawn (new)

Shawn Hicks | 1 comments The 1-clicks and comments are coming in furiously, as readers from all over can't get enough of Tamara and her scandalous ways. So if you haven't picked up one of the hottest books in 2014, don't miss out on Tamara: aka Booshzee Gal, by Shawn Hicks and Brok'n English Publications. Available in all e-Book formats and only $2.99 for a limited time.

For Kindle:
http://www.amazon.com/Booshzee-Gal-Sh...

For Nook:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/boosh...

For Smashwords:
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/...

message 12: by Autumn (new)

Autumn Crum (crybabi) | 2 comments Hello, My Name is Gennie but I go by my pen name Crybabi. I am the writer of the Urban Fiction Bestseller Rude Boy. I am also an avid reader and an overall cool chick

message 13: by °BeauutiLovve (new)

°BeauutiLovve (beauutilovve) | 2 comments Hi my name is Beauutilovve on goodreads. I love to read and do nails. I don't go out much. I rather support authors than liquor company really. So I spend my money on books everyweek. Love it, I just brough a nook hd +(love it) but paperbacks are my favorites.

message 14: by Reese (new)

Reese Anderson | 2 comments New to GoodReads. But I'm a young author, looking for a great read like everyone else. Recently I just released a book entitled When It Rains It Pours. You can read a sample on Amazon.

My favorite author right now is Daamiah S Poole. Favorite book of all-time, Starring Sally J Freeman As Herself and What's Mine Is Yours. Looking to meet new readers and interact.

message 15: by Martha (new)

Martha Rush | 1 comments New to GoodReads. I like paranormal and science fiction but I end up thinking about dystopian settings for my own stuff. I really like to know what people read and like. Most of the books I like have been brought to my attention this way.

message 16: by Quinesha (new)

Quinesha (MissPyles) | 1 comments Hey u guys!!!

Im new to the site, looking for readers and authors I can network with. Im currently writing my first urban novel and im so excited!!! any advice, pointers, recommendations, etc is more than welcomed.

message 17: by Ahyiana (new)

Ahyiana Angel (AhyianaAngel) | 1 comments Hello all-
I'm new to the group and just now really getting into using Goodreads. My name is Ahyiana Angel but most people call me Angel. I'm a new author with Zane's Strebor Books so that's exciting. I just want to connect with other readers and see what comes of it.

Angel

message 18: by Danita (new)

Danita Brown | 2 comments Hello every1, my name is Danita and I live in B- more.

message 19: by Bennita (new)

Bennita | 10 comments Hey everyone. I'm Bennita and I'm new to the group. This genre is my guilty pleasure so if anyone has any recommendations, let me know.

message 20: by Danita (new)

Danita Brown | 2 comments Thanx beauutilovve and I will b looking in2 the bookworm lodge. And beauutilovve if u check out my profile and look at my list of books u can get some ideas.

Urban Fiction/Street Lit/Hip Hop Fiction

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Mr. Bill Collector (other topics)
A River Moves Forward (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Contel Bradford (other topics)