Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows discussion

So, now that you've finished Harry Potter... (WARNING: MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS. DO NOT CLICK IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE ENTIRE SERIES!)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Tell all. Hold back nothing. Don't be afraid to share your deepest, darkest thoughts and feelings. What did you love about it? What did you hate? Why? Who was your favorite character? Least favorite? Would you change anything? Which book was the best? The worst? Were there any plot holes? I repeat: Tell all.

Sparrowlicious I enjoyed it, I really did.
The very first book was a present I got from my aunt for my birthday. I can't quite remember how old I was back then, but I was still in middle school and the fourth book was quite new at that time.
I then lend out all of the books one after the other from our school's library (is 'lend out' the right expression? English is not my native language and not the official language of my country either). Then, when the first movie came out I went to see it with my father and then had to lend out all the books again because he read them too. He then purchased the other books when they came out and we read them one after the other, went to see the movies together, etc. Actually, Harry Potter is something that made my father spend more time with me since he's always busy (if he's not working then he's doing something for our home town and stuff like that - he never really had much time for us). So yeah, when I think about Harry Potter I think about the good times I had with my father.
It was the end of an era to me when we went to watch the last movie. /: (It's hard to find stuff we both like - when he dislikes a movie while watching it he constantly has to talk and that's really annoying.)

message 3: by Hai (new) - rated it 4 stars

Hai Sparrowlicious wrote: "I enjoyed it, I really did.
The very first book was a present I got from my aunt for my birthday. I can't quite remember how old I was back then, but I was still in middle school and the fourth bo..."

i think the word you were looking for is "borrowed" or possibly "checked out" from a library, but excellent usage of english for it not being your primary language.

i also thought it was a sweet story about your experience with HP, even though it didn't have anything to do with the books.

Sparrowlicious Hai wrote: "Sparrowlicious wrote: "I enjoyed it, I really did.
The very first book was a present I got from my aunt for my birthday. I can't quite remember how old I was back then, but I was still in middle s..."

There are two words in German for getting yourself a book from the library and you can both use them in the same context. ('ausleihen' and 'ausborgen' - 'borgen' is austrian German) So yeah, English is a tad confusing on this one, since online dictionairies don't explain this. (lend and borrow both translate as 'ausleihen' and 'leihen' - which is when you are the one that gives something to someone else.) Derp.
On a more random but similar note: 'deserve' and 'earn' use the same word in German. It's not so easy explaining the difference to some people.

My experience had everything to do with the books since I actually read all of them by myself. The movies were just an addition. We talked about the books too, so I don't see how my experience "didn't have anything to do with the books".
I'm rightfully mad now.

Plus, I started learning English in elementary school so yay for me for actually showing some interest in the language that let's you communicate with a great amount of people from all over the world. Therefore I don't see why I should happy about people praising my English.

message 5: by Hai (new) - rated it 4 stars

Hai hmm. i wasn't trying to be mean, i thought it was a nice story, is all.

i also know what it's like to speak a second language. but i've given up on the other one, which is why i know how hard it is.

sorry if i sounded sarcastic or mean in any way...

=(

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I thought Ms. Rowling threw in a lot of new stuff in Deathly Hallows. Even though I was surprised and interested to find out how much Dumbledore's past intertwined with Harry's, all of it was obviously made up on the spur of the moment. >:( Overall, I am not a huge HP fan. The titles, though, were really creative, and the cover art (<3) was just gorgeous.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Confession: Maybe I'm just biased and/or delusional, but I honestly think that the author paid more attention to Harry's mother than to his father.

Alya One word I use to describe the Harry Potter books: Perfect.
I see no flaws in this series. I've laughed with the characters, I've cried with them. Harry Potter touches one emotionally in ways that no other books do. You find yourself in these characters, you learn things about yourself and the books become a part of who you are (that is if you've grown up reading them)
The reason the books are so good? It mirrors real life. Tragity, joy, love, hate, prejeduce, friendship...etc. All the elements of live are there! And the characters are human! I mean, some characters in some books are created so perfectly to act like heros. They're flawless! But with Harry Potter, the characters are flawed, and the make mistakes, and they get mad and hurt people. Which is how it should be.
My favorite characters are the Harry Potter sextet (Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Luna, Neville), Lily Potter and The Weasleys.

Harry Potter has shaped me in so many ways. I really don't want to imagine the type of person I would have been without Harry Potter.
And in the words of Jo "Hogwarts will always be there..." to welcome me home :')

Nyssa I loved this series! Some of the deaths, however, were heart breaking...most notably for me was the separation of the twins.
As a mother of twins myself, I am obviously protective of multi-birth bonds, but I was that way even before I knew twins ran in my family. Even the loss of George's ear upset me...silly I know, but an honest reaction.

I appreciated the epilogue, and would have loved just a little bit more.

I think this is one of those series with true staying power, that will be passed down through the generations.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Nyssa wrote: "I loved this series! Some of the deaths, however, were heart breaking...most notably for me was the separation of the twins.
As a mother of twins myself, I am obviously protective of multi-birth b..."

Heart pulverizing is more like it. :,( Why? WHY?! You are not alone in being upset by the Ear Incident. :(

Rachel I read the first book after I saw it in a party planning book (Don't ask). I got it from my cousin, and from there I fell in love. The entire series has become my all-time favorite books, and they have imspired me to do some of my own writing. Harry Potter has been a huge part of my life ever since I was in first grade. I was so sad to see the very last movie, but I know that it's not really over because HP is a classic for all the generations.

Taylor Brooke wrote: "Confession: Maybe I'm just biased and/or delusional, but I honestly think that the author paid more attention to Harry's mother than to his father."

I think it's just that Lilly's backstory had more to do with the plot ( snaps motives nd all). Its not that she ignored James it's just that there was no place for it.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Saffy119 wrote: "I loved this series and thought it was perfect, I think this will become a classic in the future only problem WHY did FRED WEASLEY die ? It broke my heart and Snape died when just go to like him a..."
I DON'T KNOW!!!! *starts crying*

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

To say that I loathe Hermione Granger with a passion would be putting it very mildly. I despise her with the deepest, darkest, furthest extent of my soul. I hate her almost as much as I love James Potter.

Hannah Christmas I never realized how great books really could be before I read these, and I have always been an avid reader. I just love how it showed the whole process of growing up and how fast lives can change. So many times these books broke my heart, but it was the good kind of breaking. The kind of breaking I can welcome. I just couldn't take enough of the love that emanated from these books. The only thing that I hate is how I will never get that feeling of not knowing what happens next again. I can only hope for amnesia, but apparently that's not exactly a good thing. And possibly painful. So I will refrain from trying to give myself amnesia.
I just can't get enough of it. I want to read it over and over again. Sometimes I'm afraid people think I must be crazy for relating everything to Harry Potter, but then I just think "What would Luna do" and I stop thinking about what other people think.
At the moment, I just can't decide which book is the best. I used to be able to say that it was The Deathly Hallows, no question. But reading them again, I keep saying I love the last one I read the most. They are all just so good. And the more I read them, the more I hate the movies. I still love the movies, but I hate them so much because they changed and left out so so much! It makes me mad. I wish I could just forget everything about the movies so I can keep my entire interpretation clear for myself. I have already made a pact with myself that I won't watch the movies again for a year. And I won't read the books until I own them all. I hate always borrowing them.
I loved all the characters. Even the characters I hate, I love them because there would be no story without them. I love the plot twists and surprises at the ends of all the books. They really were so unexpected, but they all made so much sense. I love the continuity throughout the whole story, which is always the thing I look for the most.
Obviously, I have a lot to say on the matter, but all in all, I love this series so much. I never isolated a series out of the many books I've read and considered a dear friend of mine, but I do for this. I know it might sound weird, but it's kind of true.

Shubham Alya wrote: "One word I use to describe the Harry Potter books: Perfect.
I see no flaws in this series. I've laughed with the characters, I've cried with them. Harry Potter touches one emotionally in ways that ..."

Very True

Rachel Hannah wrote: "I never realized how great books really could be before I read these, and I have always been an avid reader. I just love how it showed the whole process of growing up and how fast lives can change...."
You just expressed exactly how I feel about these books! I just keep reading them over and over because they are so amazing.

Brigid Daly I liked it but I thought that the parts when they were camping in the woods were a little boring and I totally fell in love with Snape! I also loved the part in the movie when you see Snapes memories because it was so sad but sweet!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I think Luna should have a bigger part

message 20: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma Confession time: I had to read The Deathly Hallows about seven times before I made it to the end. I always got bored! I feel like I'm the only person who had that experience in the entire universe. I am a true fan though, because I never stopped trying to read it. Eventually, I did finish it. My favourite characters in no particular order: Luna, Lily, Arnold the Pygmy Puff, Fred, and George.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily wrote: "I think Luna should have a bigger part"
Me too.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Where'd Rowling get the idea for Mad-eye's eye?

Brigid Daly Emma wrote: "Confession time: I had to read The Deathly Hallows about seven times before I made it to the end. I always got bored! I feel like I'm the only person who had that experience in the entire universe...."
i felt the exact same way i think i might have skipped a few boring parts but in the end i loved it.

Christina It was amazing! I like how everything just fits together.

Bianca Brigid wrote: "Emma wrote: "Confession time: I had to read The Deathly Hallows about seven times before I made it to the end. I always got bored! I feel like I'm the only person who had that experience in the ent..."

Me too... You guys aren't alone..

Heather I really LOVED this series. I have to say, I was very satasfied with the ending of the series! Best books ever!

Lostshadows I loved the series overall, book 3 is my favorite, but I had problems with books 4, 5, and 7.

4: If you think about it, the whole stick Harry in the TriWizard Tournament part of the plot really doesn't make any sense. Voldemort wants him alive, so why is his loyal servant sticking him in harms way to get him to a portkey? Why not enchant something in the classroom and ask Harry to give it to him?

5: Even skimming large sections I have a hard time getting through this one. The pacing just seems off. Hands down, I'd say this is the worst book.

7: Way too much new stuff just gets thrown in here. Way too much time is spent camping.

Aidyn Emma wrote: "Confession time: I had to read The Deathly Hallows about seven times before I made it to the end. I always got bored! I feel like I'm the only person who had that experience in the entire universe...."

you are not alone, i am in that universe!!! im gad im not the only one!!!

Ana My favourite book of the whole series was the third, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, beacuse in that one Harry discovers Sirius, his godfather and only living relative that loves him!! I cried at the end, thinking at how beautiful his life would be, now that he has him!
And then J. K. Rowling freaking killed him in the 5th book. Point in which I threw the book out and swore to never read again. Of course two hours later I was doing exactly that.
things I hate :
- 'the death of Sirius, Snape, Dumbledore, Fred, Cedric Digory, Hedwig (how could you kill the innocent owl?!?!) and DOBBY, WHY DID YOU KILL DOBBY!!!!!(loving socks is not a sin!!). (as you can see I hated every death of a good character. Voldemort can stay dead and kiss my ass from the underworld).
- the fact that J.K Rowling didn't write 20 books on Harry Potter ; she should have made it a never ending story.
- the books had some clichees in it, and as much as I think any book does interfere with this kind of problems, in a book about magic clichees are easier to avoid, in my opinion.

Things I loveloveloved!
- Harry! He is my favourite character ever. We resemble a lot and I think he was amazingly created by the author.
- the fact that I understood the meaning of friendship from this book
- the simple, understandable, creative style of writing
- THE STORY ITSELF!

:d thank youu

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Christina wrote: "It was amazing! I like how everything just fits together."

Yep

Hannah Christmas Just finished it for the second time.
I really hate finishing this book.
I just wish I could have been there.

Haleigh I can remember that day as clearly as I can remember a minute ago, which is suprising, because my memory is as bad as Neville's.
It was summer between 2nd and 3rd grade, and my mother handed me a book. A book I'd heard so much about, yet a book I never really wanted to read (I know know why I didn't want to read it; I secretly knew I would love it like my mother did, and I didn't want her to tell me "I told you so!" like she does constantly now). I said "No, mom. I don't want to read Harry Potter! It looks stupid!" "It's not stupid, it's awesome!" "I don't believe you!" "Then why don't you try it, then?" "Fine! Then you can stop bugging me!" And thus my obsession began. I read the first word, no, not even that, I read the chapter title "The Boy Who Lived" and I knew I was doomed. And I have been since, as my mother always reminds me.
I couldn't keep my hands off the books after that, and I remember cursing J.K. Rowling for taking forever to publish The Half Blood Prince. I, of course, forgave her the moment we got it. Same with the Deathly Hallows.
The Deathly Hallows! We got it the day it came out! My mom pre-ordered it on the internet, and it was supposed to come the day the book was released. But, it didn't look like it was coming, so she send my dad to stand in line for hours at Barnes & Noble to get it. Then, as soon as my dad got back, there was UPS with the book. It worked out though. My mom got one copy, and I got the other. We stayed up until we finished it, and I can still remember sitting on the couch with the book on my lap, re-reading the last sentence over and over and over, because I couldn't believe that was it. "All was well." "All was well." "All was well." over and over and over until my mom made me go to bed. But, I comforted myself with this: "It's not really over! There's still three movies to look foward to! And you've read the book beforehand for these, so you can go to the midnight premire with mom!" And that's what I said when I walked out of the next three midnight premires. Then, when the credits rolled at the end of the Deathly Hallows-Part 2, my mom and my friend were saying "all right, let's go." and I just sat there, stared at the screen, and said "no." They practically had to drag me out if the theater! But, I wasn't worried about that, because that was the case with about 90% of the other people around me.
Yeah, I guess you could call me a Potterhead. =)

message 33: by Aaditya (last edited Jul 03, 2012 06:43AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Aaditya Mandalemula The third book is my favorite. I felt bad earlier when I understood that Heromione is going to pair up with Ron, but later found that that is the better thing. The first three books are awesome. The fourth is one is entertaining too. And I'm very disappointed by the last fight between Voldemort and Harry. It's not Harry Potter range climax. Not what we come to expect. People just put away Voldemort's dead body away and they were busy discussing a lot of things. Where is the fascination to watch the darkest wizard ever's dead body? I expected that Rowling's gonna make the fight between the hero and the villain a rather large one. It's just so simple. I mean, it's tricky, but still simple. I was disappointed by that fight.

Also, in the last part, all that Voldemort did is just say 'Avada Kedavra' to everybody he sees. Is that how you show the darkest villain ever? Snape can do that too if he wants to do that. What's so great in Voldemort? He can fly on his own? As far as I've seen, Rowling didn't show clearly how Voldemort is a lot powerful wizard than some of his followers. He appeared to me to be a wizard with just good enough skills and a very bad attitude.

But then, this is one of my favorite serieses ever. Rowling has created pure magic. I absolutely love the first three books.

Aaditya Mandalemula Sparrowlicious wrote: "I enjoyed it, I really did.
The very first book was a present I got from my aunt for my birthday. I can't quite remember how old I was back then, but I was still in middle school and the fourth bo..."

Absolutely loved your comment. Felt like reading the first paragraph of a very touching Novel (not saying that you made up stuff, I do believe that you said the truth). Really, very good comment Sparrowlicious. :)

Analise Harry Potter marked the beginning of my childhood. I recieved my first Harry Potter book at the age of three, it was a birthday gift from my grandmother, but at three i can barely speak let alone read or pronounce the name Dumbledore, so I waited until i was in second grade. Back then I hated reading, my mother would have to reward me to read a book so one day my mother told me to read Harry Potter. i was stuck to it like glue after the first page. By third grade i had read most of them and that was the year i came out, telling everybody i was addicted to harry potter. i used to make my own wands and color paper to make gryffindor posters. i made my parents redo my room to make it harry potter themed. red and yellow walls with a harry potter border. it came out quite nice i was sad to move. i remember in fourth grade i finished the order of the phoneix and my teacher didnt want to hear a singel word about it. when the last book came out in 5th grade i started to read it, but for some odd strange reason i just couldn't get into it. i didn't even finish reading it until 6th grade. after that all i had to look forward to was the movies. but then low and behold the wizarding world of harry potter arrived!oh i couldn't wait to go so for my 12th birthday me and a couple friends went and i didn't want to leave. when we went the park was dead and we walked right on to every ride, i got sick from all the butterbeer i drank, but it was one of the best times of my life. after that the movies started to get closer to the end and then the last one came out and i didn't knmow what to do with my life. so now to console myself and keep harry potter going i write stories about james and albus potter. this is purely for fun and to keep harry potter going in my mind. harry potter taught me reading can be fun and j.k rowling is one of my heros and made me want to be an author. thank you j.k rowling for helping me chose my path. :)

Cookie It was a truly inspiration fandom. Not only the Harry Potter world but what it did for all world. The charity group for the 7 Hocruxes. Everywhere around the world people were uniting through the books and movies. Probably the only series to have bands dedicate all their songs to them or for people to fall in love with a made up land. So many of us grew up with Harry Potter and it is a series that will stay in our hearts forever. Rowling is such an inspiration to me and she should be incredibly proud of what she created. Many people talk about how these famous singers or actors are their inspiration or heroes but for me it is J. Rowling. She is a truly amazing person. I didn't want to go see the last movie because I never wanted it to end, but you soon come to realize that it will never end. It is a timeless novels the generations after us will read and I will read over and over again.

At night I will dream about Hagrid knocking on my door or sneaking through the corridors late at night with the twins. Meeting Mrs.Weasley and having her fuss about how I'm to skinny. Listen to Dumbledores words of wisdom and being disciplined by Snape. Having McGonagall giving me a slight smile after I do something bad...but impressive. Or Mr.Weasley asking about my laptop, iPod or cellphone. Charlie teaching me about dragons, Bill talking to me about charm breaking, Percy talking about the Ministry, Ron teaching me chess and Ginny telling me all about her crush on Harry Potter. Imagine having Hermione tutoring you after falling asleep in Professor Binns class. There are so many possibilities.

All in all. When in finally ended I cried but I will never forget it.

Sarina The deaths broke me...but then , as Hannah said, the breaking was necessary. I love the 5th book most(maybe because it's the longest!).Hated the 4th book, because of Cedric's death. But then, J K Rowling wrote them. These books...made me love, hate, be angry, cry, and so much more.
At first I read the translation of 1st & 2nd book, as I still hated and feared English. When I was in class 6, I waited for the translation of 3rd book to come out; and got frustrated and impatient when it didn't. So I was forced to buy the original. And that's where my journey through the world of English books started. You can see why I love the Harry Potter series so much. It made me fall in love with not just the books, but also a language I once hated. HP will always be a part of me.
I have recently started re-reading the books and found new insights.
I need to stop now or I'll keep talking about HP forever!

Aaditya Mandalemula I read and loved George Martin's Song of Ice and Fire series, and I find adventure books interesting only when there's real danger lurking out there. Once you are sure important characters won't die, the fun dies out. I mean, I don't want the characters to die, but the fear shouldn't die out before the climax of the series. In Harry Potter, the fear just didn't stay until the end. Really, it didn't. And after the climax, it was like it was all planned out by a writer and all. Well, you see, it was like it's just a created Story about a boy wizard. Song of Ice and Fire made me feel like they are real incidents happened to real people.

My intention is not to compare the two series, but I'm just saying that the series didn't carry the seriousness all through it. The first three books are amazing. Awesome. Just brilliant. But then, it's not that good anymore. The menace started to die out.

message 39: by Myan (new) - rated it 5 stars

Myan I think I got the first book out of my school library when I was in grade 2. I'd heard that it was a very good book and I wanted in on the action since I was a voracious reader. I read the first book much to my moms disappointment. The day after we went out and bought the next 5 books (at this time book 6 had just come out). I remember pre-ordering the 7th book and excitedly waiting. Much to my horror the day I was meant to get the book I had to stay with my grandparents since my parent were going to be away. I begged them to drive me to my house just so I could pick up the book. Sadly that never happened and I had to wait until the next day.
Harry Potter is an amazing series and I wish it never had to end. I have so many memories connected to it. Marking all the pages with the names magical books so me and my friend could create a magical library with regular books. Staying up late under the covers rereading the books. Making wands, and so many other things
I cried with the characters, laughed with them, got mad at them, loved them and I will never ever forget them.

message 40: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 03, 2012 06:06PM) (new)

Sage wrote: "Confession: It literally took me a year to get through Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix. It was so boring! But my favorite book was the first one. Before things got complicated."
I KNOW! That one was the WORST! >:( Complicated how?

message 41: by Lara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lara When I read the last book, I was so sad. I knew that there's no more, that I'm finished with Harry Potter. I felt so sad cause I enjoyed in every book. I read the last book about 7 times, and I can't get enough. I don't understand the people who don't like Harry Potter. It's art, pure art.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Michaela wrote: "Brooke wrote: "Tell all. Hold back nothing. Don't be afraid to share your deepest, darkest thoughts and feelings. What did you love about it? What did you hate? Why? Who was your favorite character..."
Yes, I did. I was that depressed. :(

Serena I think the Harry Potter books are special because J.K Rowling makes all the characters significant in their own ways. They all taught me something. Every single last one of them.
I LOVE IT

Shelby P I started late with the Harry Potter books. There were things that I liked and things that I did not like. What I did not like was:
1. The child abuse of Harry by the Dursleys and Umbridge
2. The dropping out of school by the twins and then Harry, Hermione, and Ron
3. Underage drinking of Harry (having the firewhiskey in book 6)
4. All the killing and dying

I just don't why the author would write these books primarily for children and then change the target audience later in the series. If an eleven year old today wanted to read the books he'd most likely be finished with them all within a year. These books are not suitable for young kids, imho

message 45: by Jazmine (new)

Jazmine Alcantara I really loved them i cried with dobby and i think Kreacher, Fred,and George are my favorite characters. With that being said i fell in love with Sirius and Lupin. I nearly cryed a whole week when Sirius died. I cant imagine anyone having to go through something like Harry did.Anyway now that i finished reading the books i dont fear death at all. I would like for me death to happy and scared.

message 46: by Ally (new) - added it

Ally I loved the harry potter series. I loved the fact that the whole of Ron and Ginny's family had red hair. my favorite character was Ginny because she reminded me a lot of myself. other character reminded my of friends and family and although they were wizards they had similar personalities. I also thought I had a bit of Hermione in myself and that is some of the reason why I loved the books so much, because they were related to my life. I loved the supernatural themes in the book as well they were very interesting to read as my life was not so exiting.

message 47: by Usha (new) - rated it 3 stars

Usha Bisht Ana wrote: "My favourite book of the whole series was the third, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, beacuse in that one Harry discovers Sirius, his godfather and only living relative that loves him!! I ..."

Loved your comment.. :)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

I was practically raised by the Harry Potter series, it was my sun and air, I grew up as the characters did, though I was younger. I adored it so much and have nothing negative to say about it. These were the books that made me adore reading in general. JK Rowling is, in my opinion, the BEST author of all time. She writes flawlessly, she makes you ask questions and then she answers them, she makes you think outside the box and most of all, she introduced us beautifully to the wonderful world of Harry Potter. My imagination spreads any which way it wishes to go, and I thank JK Rowling for broadening her own imagination to the very seams of imagination itself. It is a fantastic thing she has created and I could probably read the series another four times and never get bored (already reading it for the third time).
To me, the Order of the Phoenix was the BEST book in the series. It had loads of action and it was adding in concepts otherwise ignored in previous books, i.e. the Harry/Cho romance. So much was added in that book and it helped build the series even more.
Rowling's world is just so sturdy, faultless.
As a writer, I see her as a continual source of inspiration--the limit's higher than the sky, it's infinite! The kind of soul put into this series is phenomenal and I take my hat off in utmost respect for the author of the most outstanding book series of all time.
})i({

message 49: by Cara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cara I really liked the series and how Harry grew up with the audience. I think 1-4 and 7 are the best because in 5 and 6 it's all really just the story arc; for me it felt like there was no real point to the books besides plot purposes. I could probably read the series 1,000,000 times and still love it.

message 50: by Sarina (last edited Jan 28, 2013 02:17PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sarina Starhyphen wrote: "I was practically raised by the Harry Potter series, it was my sun and air, I grew up as the characters did, though I was younger. I adored it so much and have nothing negative to say about it. The..."

I think J.K. Rowling would have been moved if she ever read these lines. I am so very happy to finally find someone whose fav HP book is part 5, as it is my favourite one in the series too. I can't explain why, though. Part 7 moved me like part 5 almost in the same way. Order of the Phoenix was larger in size, and it touched many concepts fascinating me(like the idea of Harry being possessed by Voldemort, Dumbledore explaining the prophecy to Harry, the others knowing about Neville's parents in the hospital, and so many more!) I've read that book so many times. Your message just brought back memories. Thank you.

« previous 1