Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) Shiver discussion

Before people get too excited........

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Steph I know Maggie Stiefvater said there was going to be another book (Litter) in the Shiver series, but it was just a joke so don't go jumping to conclusions.

Rachel um I'm pretty sure no one would be stupid enough ti think that...

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ Yeah, i assumed there wasn't going to be another book. she has started a new series, anyway. The Raven Boys. Hasn't been released yet ;)

Jerneice actually there is 3 books in the whole series. Shiver,Linger,and Forever. i would know cause i read the first 2 and saw the 3rd one at the public library.

message 5: by Sydney (last edited Jun 19, 2012 04:07PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sydney Litter?! Who would be stupid enough to name a book that! Do these tie in?
"I read the Shiver series. There's Shiver, Linger, Forever and Litter!"
No. I can answer that for you. Where did you hear this anyways?!
Ha... So funny... Litter...

Jerneice litter...........really? i thiught it was only 3 books. huh......... but litter? seriously? i would understand if the book was about a cat but even then it would be stupid

Lauren Readsalot It is a sad day when an author can't make a joke withought people getting excited for no good reason.

Helen Stevens Like the original poster said...IT WAS A JOKE!!

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ lol. A good joke that went wrong........

Dakota I loved the first book in the series (Shiver) and couldn't stop reading the rest of the series. It would be awesome to see this on the big screen. Maggie did a great job in putting a twist on how one changes into a werewolf.

Ashley-Anne litter it would have been about grace and sam repopulating the pack with a LITTEr of super wolves! lol

message 12: by Lola (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lola Mark LITTER!?!?! like kitty liter?!?!

Samantha Jerneice wrote: "actually there is 3 books in the whole series. Shiver,Linger,and Forever. i would know cause i read the first 2 and saw the 3rd one at the public library."

lol! Just because you read the first 2 and SAW the 3rd book in a library doesn't mean there isn't going to a 4th (I'm not saying there will be just proving a point)you should never use that as proof, it doesn't make sense really.

I'm still working through Forever but ya I'm pretty sure that's it. haha.

message 14: by Cameron (new) - added it

Cameron Litter...ha!

Hannah (wetheliteraries) It was just an april fool's day joke. She said she would never write a book about a teen having children because it is a bad lesson to teach teens

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

To tell you the truth I got overexcited and nearly scream in happiness, oh wait I also did that...
well, then I found it was a joke, I nearly cried, oh wait I Also did that...

Seriously it was torture....heeheehee I take books way too seriously, oh well

P.s. the cover was brilliant!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Samantha said: I'm pretty sure that's it. haha.
it's specifically called a trilogy...

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

One would have to have a pretty thick skull to believe someone would title a novel Litter....

Samantha Tanya wrote: "Samantha said: I'm pretty sure that's it. haha.
it's specifically called a trilogy..."

Well I wasn't saying there was another one and also I didn't know it was 'specifically' call a trilogy.. I just picked up the books and read them. Apparently though not a lot people knew it was either else they wouldn't have been soo excited about a fourth book.

I don't get why your looking for an arguement one such a stupid thing...