The Academy discussion

Girls Dorms > Secret Passageway from Kiri and Claudia's room to Hidden Room *no one else allowed*

Comments Showing 1-50 of 104 (104 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments Claudia followed her in and sighed. Damn, this place had a lot of dust.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Well..." She sighed again and stepped carefully

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Doesn't look like it." She huffed stepping inside

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Yeah. Maybe for storage or something else." She shrugged

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Love. Bleh." She made a face and gagged

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Again, bleh." She grimaced and looked around. Actually it was a pretty nice room.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Training room probably?" Claudia shrugged imagining punching bags and other stuff in this room.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Good enough." Claudia smiled slightly

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Yeah. I mean this place could be anythng we want." Claudia nodded

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "How about torture?" Claudia smirked, "I can bring a guy."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Eh, I don't care if they need or don't. I just want to." Claudia bit her lip

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Hmmm..." She looked around, "Armory?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Fight, kill, tick guys off, annoy people, do evil..." She counted off on her fingers, "Oh, and running."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments Claudia smirked, "Okay. How many guys hearts have you broken?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "So you made love too, I'm guessing?" She raised a brow

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments She shuddered and nodded, "Understood.'

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Kinda." She shrugged

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments Claudia sighed, "I bet."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Alright, about what then?" She asked as she bir her lip

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Pizza, salads and mostly junk food." She shrgged

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "You have to?" Claudia raised a brow glancing at her before moving around the room

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "I see." She stopped beside the cracked wall and frowned

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Looks like there something else in there." She touched the wall slightly

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "I'll do it." Claudia replied as she kicked the wall hard.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments She sighed and kicked the wall again cracking it more.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments It crumbled down showing some kind of a small door not enough space for them to squeeze through. Claudia grumbled, "Great."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Eh.' She touched it and winced

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Damn white magic." She growled

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments ((Alrighy))

"Thanks." Claudia sighed

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments ((Yep))

Claudia sighed and looked inside as well. She whistled lowly. Everything in there was statues looking like gold ones but at the same time not. The room fist of all was huge. Second many lights were inside litting up the whole room.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "You can." She made a face.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Statues. Can't you see that?" She followed her inside

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Gold. White magic." Sbe shrugged

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "You?" Claudia hissed as she touched the statue.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Torture?" Claudia smirked, "If you want to, you can stay."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Alright." Claudia nodded

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Maybe kill some of them. It's been awhile since I killed." She smiled slightly

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Alrighty. Now what do we do with both rooms?" Claudia grinned looking around

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Probably put some weapons here and there." She shrugged

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "If there was going to be an attack, we will be ready." Claudia smiled and stood looking the room over.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Yes, but we can never predict if anyone knows about it." She shrugged

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Especially when we are talking to cute boys." Claudia raised a brow before bursting into laughter.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Ugh, I'd rather not do that." She made a face

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Good." She sighed with relief and crossed her arms, "Do you enjoy breaking guys' hearts?"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Alright. I hope you do." Claudia nodded

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments Claudia smiled slightly before taking dagger out of her boot and slicing the statue. A soon as her blade touched it, it sank in.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Yeah, until it touches your skin." She pulled the ruined dagger out.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Long story short. Demon. Me. White magic. Them." She pointed to the statues

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (nightmaresofdreamer) | 176 comments "Thanks. It will be easier." She smiled

« previous 1 3