the GROUP that SHALL never DIE discussion

Band! > Diner

Comments Showing 1-50 of 113 (113 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((RP))

message 2: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Olivia walked in with Lexi.

message 3: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Lexii waited for a waitress on rollerblades to show them to a table when they were seated she whispered to Olivia "They're very old fashion in this one but the food is amazing."

message 4: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "I likes good food."

message 5: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Lexii laughed "Now what do you want?" The waitress asked, this waitress hated Lexii she always caused Mayhem "Beth, why i didn't know this was your booth." she said with a grin "I'm having the usual, brunch pancakes." she smiled up at her grimly "What do you want Olivia?" Lexu asked

message 6: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "Bisquits and gravy, please!" ((alright, I am gonna make myself some lunch, BRB))

message 7: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((okaay))

Beth took down the order "Okay, coming right up." she put on a fake smile and rollerbladed to the kitchen

Lexii smiled "Oh Beth.. she's my favourite waitress." she laughed

message 8: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Olivia laughed.

message 9: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Beth came back with there food "Hope you didn't spit in it again Beth." she warned her Beth just sighed and left
Lexii took a bit "Nope no spit so yummy." she grinned

message 10: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "umm." said Olivia, smiling.

message 11: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "So do you know where we could find guitarists? I've been looking all over town obviously the wrong places though." she said taking another bite

message 12: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) She shook her head. "no. I hardly know anybody."

message 13: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Alrightyy." she said sipping some of her water

message 14: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) Cade walked in and sat in an empty booth, he got out pen and started scribbling lyrics on his hand.

message 15: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Lexii saw a cute guy walk and she looked him up and down taking a sip of her drink "I'll be right back." she told Olivia and walked up to Cade booth and slid in the empty booth "Hey," she said with a grin

message 16: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) "Heyyo" Cade said without looking up still writing on his hand.

message 17: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "What you writing there?" she asked trying to make out the words on his hand

message 18: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) "Just some lyrics" He looked up and smiled at the girl talking to him.

message 19: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "You one of those aspiring Musician that can't catch a break and might end up failing?" she asked sarcasticly and grinned at him

message 20: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) "No, actually a washed up child prodigy" he laughed and put the pen back in his pocket. He held his right hand, the one without writing all over it, out to her and said "I'm Cade by the way"

message 21: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Lexii laughed then took his hand "I'm Lexii." she smiled "So what is a cute guy like you doing here by yourself?" she asked jokingly

message 22: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) "My family moved here a few days ago, I'm just getting the feel of the place. Trying to get some new piano shows" He smiled at Lexii.

message 23: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Piano shows? So you are a musician. I have a band if your interested." she said taking out a flyer from her bag and handed it to him

message 24: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) "Uh, sure I have nothing better to do" He grinned at her and took the flyer "I play a bunch of different things and I sing so just whatever y'all need" He said with a slight texas accent

((I accidentally put y'all so now he's texan like me XD))

message 25: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Ah your texan that is soo cool!!!!!)))
Lexii smiled "Then i really hope to see you soon at my garage, but for now why don't you join me at my table and make some new friends." she grinned at him and got up

message 26: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) ((Haha thanks I guess))
"Ok" he got up and followed her the their table.

message 27: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Lexii smiled and got into her side of the booth making room for Cade to sit "This is Olivia the drummer in my band, this is Cade." she introduced ((Don't know if shes on))
"Do you want somethign to eat?" she asked him

message 28: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) ((Loki doki maan))
"Heyyo" He said Olivia than turned back to Lexii "Yea sure, what's good?"

message 29: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Everything really, all tested by me." she laughed She called over Beth and Beth came over a hard expression on her face "What do you want now?" she asked mad
"My friend here would like something, be nice." she smirked

message 30: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) "Uhm, just some onion rings and a sweet tea" Cade winked at the waitress and grinned.

((He flirts with everyone XDD))

message 31: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Lol wat a player!:O:P))

Beth gave him a stern look "You wish buddy." she said and left while taking his order. "She's a real witch, dont both with her." she told him

message 32: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) He laughed and said "Aww, I bet she's great if you get to know her" He grinned again

message 33: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Lexii laughed "If only that were true we would already be the best of friends." she smiled

Beth came back about 5 minutes later giving him the dish with his food on it and walked away without another word

message 34: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) "Thanks!" He yelled to her and grinned. Then turned to Lexii, "So what kind of music to y'all play?"

message 35: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Mostly rock, but we do other things like, classics and stuff." she replied "Have you ever been in a band?" she asked

message 36: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) "Cool, I do pretty much everything" He smiled

message 37: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Awesome, if you take the offer of course. I'd love for you too be in my band." she smiled hoping he would agree

message 38: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) "Yea of course I will" He grinned and said "When do y'all practice?"

message 39: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Everyday at 4o'clock we don't want to suck live you know." she laughed

message 40: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) "Awesome, where's your garage?" Cade asked

message 41: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "If you go from here it's straight across the second house on the right my adress is 2406 55th Avenue." she smiled at him then gave him a quick hug "Thanks so much for joining!"

message 42: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) "Okie dokie, I can do that" He grinned big

message 43: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Lexii returned the smile "Now eat, it's getting cold." she scolded in a fake mothers tone and laughed

message 44: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) "Oh yea huh" Cade said putting an onion ring in her mouth. "I was just to busy looking at your pretty face" He smiled at her again.

message 45: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Lexii blushed and rolled her eyes playfully "Shut up and eat." she giggled

message 46: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) "Fine with me" Cade took a drink and smiled

message 47: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Lexii laughed "So how come your parents moved here?" she asked trying to make conversation

message 48: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) "Just job stuff" Cade shrugged "How'd you get here?"

message 49: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I was born and raised here." she grinned

message 50: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) "Cool maan" He said and smiled at her.

« previous 1 3