The Academy discussion

On Campus > Hidden Cove

Comments Showing 1-50 of 253 (253 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments ((This is so cool! :D))

message 2: by Diana (new)

Diana (divineone01) wow that's really amazing

message 3: by ♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (last edited Jun 19, 2012 07:46PM) (new)

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Rayne swam with Zach to the surface. She looked around, mouth slightly agape. "Oh my gosh, wow," she breathed, smiling as she looked around.

message 4: by ♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (last edited Jun 19, 2012 07:51PM) (new)

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She swam to the shore, too, and changed back as she hopped up to sit on the land beside the water, her legs dangling in the water. "Same reaction?" she guessed, grinning.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She laughed. "And you laughed at my reaction," she said. "But this place really is amazing."

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She smiled at him. "I'd like that."

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She smiled. "I think we were...here." She kissed him gently.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She kissed him back, grinning. Her hands rested on his arms.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer, kissing him deeper.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She bit back a groan as she opened her mouth and kissed him rougher.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She searched his mouth, smiling as she kissed him harder.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She hugged him tightly to her, hardening the kiss as she moved her lips against his.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She couldn't bite back the groan as she kissed him, wondering how he made her crazier than she usually was.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She gasped, and kissed him hungrily as one of her hands slid from the back of his neck to his chest where she could feel his muscles.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She moaned and kissed his neck, nibbling lightly, and shook slightly when he bit her shoulder. Her other hand rested on his chest now, too.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Her hands moved up and down his chest a minute, then rested her head on his shoulder for a moment.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She took a shaky breath and nodded slightly. "Maybe," she said, although she didn't want to.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She almost laughed. "Oh, well if it's up to me..." She grinned.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She smiled wide and looked at him. "Yes," she said, and kissed him again.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She kissed him back, her hand moving down and slipping underneath his shirt, feeling his hard muscles and bare skin.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She moaned, her leg moving to rub against his. She shivered slightly as he touched her.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments ((Yeah lol))

She kissed him roughly back, her leg wrapped around his as she moaned and ran her hands up and down his chest.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Rayne stared up at the sky, panting and satisfied. She was in a daze still, regaining her thoughts.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She looked at him and smiled, still breathing hard. She didnt know what to say so she just said, "Hi..."

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She was about to respond when a chilly breeze passed by and she shivered slightly, wrapping her arms around herself. "Are you kinda cold?" she asked.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She smiled, resting her head on his shoulder and closing her eyes. She was exhausted.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She fell asleep, too.

When she woke up it was still a little dark out and the sun was just rising. She looked up at the sky and watched it.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "I'm guessing it's somewhere around five or five-thirty," she said, pointing to the sky. "Look, the sun's rising."

message 29: by ♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (last edited Jun 20, 2012 07:42AM) (new)

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She squeezed his hand and sat up beside him, looking at the the sky. "Have you ever seen the sun rise before?" she asked.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "Oh," she said, nodding. Then she laughed. "I don't usually wake up early enough to see it."

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She yawned. "What crazy people would want to wake up this early every day?" she asked, mostly to herself. She remembered her dad used to wake up this early.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She nodded, smiling. "It is," she said.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She looked over at him and smiled. She wondered if he was still tired as she leaned her head on his.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She was a little surprised at this question. She thought, I've been in love with you for years and you think I have regrets? She said outloud, "No... do you?"

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She smiled, squeezing his hand.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She shrugged. "I guess we could get breakfast," she suggested.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She laughed. "Where do you wanna get food?" she asked.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "Eggs. Good choice. I know how to make those," she said, standing up.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She walked to the shore and grinned back at him before jumping in the water.

((Go to kitchen? And okay lol))

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments ((I posted there :) ))

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Rayne walked in with Zach, holding his hand and trying not to look freaked out that they were about to do this.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments After the woman handed them the tickets she lead them to the gear they needed to wear, and told them what to do. Rayne listened intently, glancing at Zach.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Rayne watched him putting the harness on. "Um... yeah," she said after a moment, picking up the other harness and unsure how exactly to put it on.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Rayne nodded. "Okay, thanks," she said, then looked around. "So I guess it's time to go then."

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Rayne looked at him and took a deep breath. "Yeah, I hope anyway," she said, still unsure. "It'll still be fun, though..."

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Rayne took his hand and hopped into the plane. She looked around. "It's cool in here," she said.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Rayne made a face. "Gee, thanks, I had no idea," she said sarcastically, sitting beside him.

message 48: by ♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (last edited Jul 29, 2012 08:12PM) (new)

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments She rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue at him. "You just thought, huh?"

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Rayne bit back a laugh. "Oh, yeah. The first time you actually thought, and I cannot be prouder," she said in a fake-encouraging voice.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "Well without you I wouldn't need to be a teacher," Rayne said jokingly.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6