SOS! MAJOR PROBLEM! discussion

Need advice/Help? > homework help

Comments Showing 1-50 of 961 (961 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

message 1: by Leah, Everyone in this group is so kind! Thank you! (new)

Leah (Eddle) | 3531 comments Mod
need any help with homework cause you're stuck or can't find anything? just post it on here and we can all help!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

ummm...
if anyone needs yr8 or below maths/science homework, adk me!

message 3: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 2733 comments Mod
If anyone needs Yr9 History, Maths, science or basically any help with homework just ask :D

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

HI CALLUM!!!!!!!!!
oh yeah, and i could help with History, English... and maybe other random things... those things are the ones im best at helping others with...

message 5: by Allie (new)

Allie | 16 comments Math is my thing, I'm taking high school math classes in middle school... so if y'all need help with math ask me!

message 6: by BvbArmette (new)

BvbArmette  (Demi-GodGirl1356) | 5098 comments i got an F on my finals exams in math... see, im stupid, not pretty, not nice, not any use to anyone, and unhelpful... what use am i in the world... i dare anyone to even think of one... all i do is sit there, useless and eat and sleep and take up space on sports teams...

message 7: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 60 comments I suck at math
But I'm out of school already :)
My moms a science teacher so I'm pretty wicked at it

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally ~Beatles rule EVERYTHING!~ wrote: "Math is my thing, I'm taking high school math classes in middle school... so if y'all need help with math ask me!"

i will ask you!

message 9: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

MandaThePanda ^_^ wrote: "i got an F on my finals exams in math... see, im stupid, not pretty, not nice, not any use to anyone, and unhelpful... what use am i in the world... i dare anyone to even think of one... all i do i..."

You are amazing to EVERYONE Here. You are our friend and basically the one who always keeps us hyper when we feel down.

message 10: by Allie (new)

Allie | 16 comments Neesh_satsumaXD wrote: "Ally ~Beatles rule EVERYTHING!~ wrote: "Math is my thing, I'm taking high school math classes in middle school... so if y'all need help with math ask me!"

i will ask you!"

LOL mm kay

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

well said Callum!

message 12: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 60 comments Exectly callum
Manda you look up stupid in the dictionary and you will se me
Everyone gets bad grades it's part of life

message 13: by BvbArmette (new)

BvbArmette  (Demi-GodGirl1356) | 5098 comments you dont even know me... your across a damned sea and have only talked to me through a computer and have no real opinion on wheither i am useful or not...

message 14: by Allie (new)

Allie | 16 comments Exactly! I'm a math genius but even I got a 40 on a math test once... that was so not my day....

message 15: by BvbArmette (new)

BvbArmette  (Demi-GodGirl1356) | 5098 comments allycatblue wrote: "Exectly callum
Manda you look up stupid in the dictionary and you will se me
Everyone gets bad grades it's part of life"

im not upset about that i dont care about f's...

message 16: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 60 comments You play sports ! You wouldn't make a team if you wernt usefull and I know you make teams

message 17: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

To me talk on the computer is the best. Then it's only your personality we can judge you on. You're awesome in your own way Amanda

message 18: by BvbArmette (new)

BvbArmette  (Demi-GodGirl1356) | 5098 comments we didn't have to try out... its a public team, and the coach had me pitching but when i had one bad inning against an easy team, he pulled me and i never pitched again...

message 19: by BvbArmette (new)

BvbArmette  (Demi-GodGirl1356) | 5098 comments Ally ~Beatles rule EVERYTHING!~ wrote: "Exactly! I'm a math genius but even I got a 40 on a math test once... that was so not my day...."

have you ever gotten a 17? or a 4?

message 20: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 60 comments Manda nobody is good at everything!
And yes I got a 2/20 on a math test

message 21: by Allie (new)

Allie | 16 comments Actually yes I have, last math test of the year, on one of the standards, that was this year actually....

message 22: by BvbArmette (new)

BvbArmette  (Demi-GodGirl1356) | 5098 comments I can't even recall one thing...

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

allycatblue wrote: "You play sports ! You wouldn't make a team if you wernt usefull and I know you make teams"

TRUE DAT!

message 24: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 60 comments fine, if you want to feel like that then go ahead just know that you are cutting yourself short of who you really are

message 25: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

I got the worst level for work for once. I normally got a level 5/6. In this test I got a level three which is two levels below my year standard.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Callum, are you in year 9?

message 27: by Allie (new)

Allie | 16 comments Everyone is on the Earth for a reason, you don't figure out yourself right away, nobody really knows who they are until death, or at least that's what I've heard... (This is religious, so stop reading if you don't want to hear religious crap) We are all God's creatures, we are all put on the Earth for a reason, we all have a purpose, even if we don't figure it out til death.

message 28: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 60 comments thank you ally

message 29: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

Neesh_satsumaXD wrote: "Callum, are you in year 9?"

Yes I am

message 30: by Allie (new)

Allie | 16 comments allycatblue wrote: "thank you ally"

No problem, I master at advice

message 31: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 60 comments lol thats a good thing to be master at

message 32: by ThePsychopath∞, Eddle is awesome! (new)

Well said Ally. It is alright to put religious stuff wherever you want. I'm religious so I'd be pretty annoyed if I couldn't

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Callum wrote: "Neesh_satsumaXD wrote: "Callum, are you in year 9?"

Yes I am"

in Hindsight, i asked a stupid question, since the fist thing you said was 'If anyone needs Yr9 History, Maths, science or basically any help with homework just ask :D'

message 34: by Allie (new)

Allie | 16 comments Yeah, so I've been told

message 35: by BvbArmette (new)

BvbArmette  (Demi-GodGirl1356) | 5098 comments i wish you guys were here, and my real friends were there... my life would suck less...

message 36: by Allie (new)

Allie | 16 comments My life sucked a couple months ago... but now it doesn't

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Callum wrote: "Well said Ally. It is alright to put religious stuff wherever you want. I'm religious so I'd be pretty annoyed if I couldn't"

Same!

message 38: by Allie (new)

Allie | 16 comments Just so y'all know, dis God and I go ninja on you

message 39: by BvbArmette (new)

BvbArmette  (Demi-GodGirl1356) | 5098 comments i wouldn't

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally ~Beatles rule EVERYTHING!~ wrote: "Just so y'all know, dis God and I go ninja on you"

LOL!

message 41: by Allie (new)

Allie | 16 comments or the Beatles, love them to pieces my friends!

message 42: by BvbArmette (new)

BvbArmette  (Demi-GodGirl1356) | 5098 comments Ally ~Beatles rule EVERYTHING!~ wrote: "or the Beatles, love them to pieces my friends!"

you and my friend micheal...

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally ~Beatles rule EVERYTHING!~ wrote: "or the Beatles, love them to pieces my friends!"

:)

message 44: by Allie (new)

Allie | 16 comments They rule..... but their messages aren't the best... they sing about drugs a lot...

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally ~Beatles rule EVERYTHING!~ wrote: "They rule..... but their messages aren't the best... they sing about drugs a lot..."

LOL!!!!!!!

message 46: by Allie (new)

Allie | 16 comments Example: With a little help from my friends

message 47: by Allie (new)

Allie | 16 comments A.K.A. "friends" equals drugs

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

o.O

message 49: by BvbArmette (new)

BvbArmette  (Demi-GodGirl1356) | 5098 comments ...

message 50: by Allie (new)

Allie | 16 comments *Akward silence*

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20