Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) Shatter Me discussion


120 views
In love with 'Shatter Me'

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathy (last edited Jul 03, 2012 02:38PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kathy I love Shatter Me and the writing was brilliant as you say. I loved reading from Juliette's notebook, I thought the scratched out bits were like what she really felt about herself and what she really wanted to say but didn't feel that she should have the right to even have an opinion about it at all. I lovedlovedlovedloved Adam so sweet and kind and Warner well he is crazy and demented. I cannotcannotcannotcannot wait for Unravel me :)


Lady Light I loved it so much I voted as my favorite book for the week! Warner was defintely hot and crazy and excited to see him in the next book in the series ;)


Aa'Ishah Shatter Me. Was. Amazing. I have never read another book like it. I absolutely loved all the imagery and the strike-throughs were something I'd never seen before, yet worked brilliantly. I need. The next book. :)


Carolina It was woooow!! In a few words :)


Massah I thought "Shatter Me," was amazingly written and had Amazing Characters. Am I the only one?


Lady Light Massah wrote: "I thought "Shatter Me," was amazingly written and had Amazing Characters. Am I the only one?"

Massah you not the only one because I loved it as well the characters were very unique which it was shown throughout the book so I'm very excited for the second book maybe it might be better than the first one. :)


Lara I love this book! Read it 4 times <3


Lady Light Brooke Davis wrote: "I love this book! Read it 4 times <3"

Awesome I just read it like three times :)


Meagan I loved this book because of the suspence and curiocity of what Juliet's big secret was and then by the time it was revealed there was so much going on that you HAD to know what happened in the end. What I don't like is the wait for the seccond book. Febuary of 2013 really?! huh.


Aa'Ishah Meagan wrote: "I loved this book because of the suspence and curiocity of what Juliet's big secret was and then by the time it was revealed there was so much going on that you HAD to know what happened in the end..."

There is another book, from Warner's point of view, to bridge the gap. ;) I thiiink it's coming out in October? But I'm not sure, you'd have to double-check.


message 11: by kpopfan (last edited Jun 16, 2012 02:57AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

kpopfan It was ok not that good, just thought the whole plot was really cheesy it was one of the books that I didnt end up finishing. :(

You can say it was a rip off against X-men.


Cyndi Goodgame Loved the twists. I really want to know more about Warner. Will check out the side quest book for sure.


Olivia I fell in love with Shatter me!!!! It was an amazing read and I just wanted to take a bite out of Adam!


Ashley I love Shatter Me!!!! I LOVE Adam!! I can't wait to read more about him!!!! =)


Meagan Ellie wrote: "Don't you think that 'Shatter Me' was brilliantly written and an epic read? I love everything about this book. I love Juliette and Adam and Warner. What do you guys think?"

totally except i hate that it is still months away until the 2nd one comes out.


Melissa One of the best books I've read!!! I can't wait until the sequel and I hope the movie comes out for it! I absolutely love Adam and Juliette as a couple.


Laura I thought it was just okay. I gave it 3 stars. I think the plot left a lot to be desired and I hated the Superhero (X-Men-Avengers) ending. Couldn't the author have been a bit more original with her plot?

I will however give her kudos for her very unique writing style. It reallly caught my interest. I am going to read her second book just because I hope she develops a bit more as an author.


Penelope (Penelope’s Picks) I agree with you, Laura. I liked a lot of things about this book, but wasn't a huge fan of the overall delivery. I gave it 3/5 stars as well. I did enjoy the characters, though I found Juliette to be a little annoying, as I often do with heroines. Warner is an interesting villain though. I'm interested in seeing what happens next.


Jessica Suann I absolutely love this book and I can't wait till the next book comes out!!


Sarah Ann Thisisnotmyrealname wrote: "I absolutely love this book and I can't wait till the next book comes out!!"

I know right?!


Emmie Thisisnotmyrealname wrote: "I absolutely love this book and I can't wait till the next book comes out!!"

I totally agree with you


Asser I super-duper-deep-to-the-bones love this book! It was so amazing!


Scarlett Messenger I LOVED THIS BOOK! The characters were each different in their own ways and that made them amazing!

I so wan't to read more about Juliette, Warner, Adam and Kenji in the next book!

I LOVED them!

:D

And I swear I'm gonna go screamo when the movie comes out!
That will be amazing!


message 24: by Joy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joy Is a movie being made for this book?? I would sooooo love to see it!! Really interested to see who they would cast as the characters. I love Juliette and Adam together, didn't like Warner much but I kinda felt bad for him. Interested to see why he can touch Juliette too.


back to top