Roleplay Awaits you, Minion...XD discussion

Life > Book Store

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Lillian walked into the bookstore, and sighed with pleasure... this was a place she came often. She walked to the fiction section and picked out a book and read the back. she did this with a couple until she found one that looked good, and she carried it over to one of the comfy chairs, and started reading.

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) Cheyenne sat next to one of the tables, using her laptop as she waited for Marcus to meet her. She looked up as the doorbell jangled and smiled with pleasure as she saw her fiancee walk in. She jumped up and ran to him. "Marc!" she cried happily.

Marc grabbed her around the waist and, picking her up easily, spun her around and around. "Hey, Chey," he replied.

She shrieked with laughter and planted a kiss on his nose.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Lillian rolled her eyes at the fiancés and having finished her book, went to get another one.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Lillian looked up, seeing Xara, and smiled at her.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "im Lillian, ive seen you around town, you're Xara, right?" She smiled and said this kindly.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "Nice to meet you!! do you need help finding a book? i know of many, so I'm a good recommender..." She said

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "cool!!! well, have fun!! ill see you around!" she smiled and went back to her book.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Lillian looked over, and smiled when she noticed what Xara had chosen.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "thats awesome!! its pretty good, what part are you at?" ((I've never read it...)) She smiled again

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "cool, i am too, i there a sequel?" she laughed as well

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "oh, that sucks!!!!" she replied. "well, ill go get another one... be back in a minute..." she went and got anther book, coming back to sit down.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "for something specific?" lillian asked

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "ah, i see, do you write?" she asked

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "would you let me read it? i kind of write, except i usually have too much homework..." She sighed at the last sentence

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm so sorry I'm late!" cried Eden as she ran in, soaking wet for it had started to rain. "I had to help my mum- Oh!" she stopped as she saw the others.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "Hello Eden!" Lillian said brightly.
((oh, and she knows everybody in town.... its kind of funny, i have a friend whos name is Eden, and i keep thinking of her...))

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) "Did you get anything?" Marc asked.

"No, I was just waiting for you, we can go now," Cheyenne replied.

They walked out.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Eden looked like she wanted to melt into the bookshelves next to her, "H-hello."

((I have to go! I don't know if I'll be on any more today...))

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((ok :-( ))
"Oh, sorry, I'm Lillian. you work here, right?" lillian said kindly

мєgαη ♥ღ❀ [ωє ∂ση’т нανє тσ тαкє тнιѕ, вα¢к αgαιηѕт тнє ωαℓℓ] ♥ღ❀ | 912 comments Mod
Alice stepped into the book store, soaking wet. She shook her head and went straigh over to the law books she needed for her classes.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Lillian looked at the newcomer. alice, i think.

мєgαη ♥ღ❀ [ωє ∂ση’т нανє тσ тαкє тнιѕ, вα¢к αgαιηѕт тнє ωαℓℓ] ♥ღ❀ | 912 comments Mod
Alice noticed something watching her but she ignored it and took out a book, looking at it. She opened it and began reading a bit.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian law, what a boring practice. she thought.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Eden nodded shyly, "Yeah. I do." she said quietly.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "thats awesome!!! i have always loved book stores, working in one must be heaven..." Lillian said, smiling.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, I guess it's pretty fun..." Eden said, frowning. "I think that I would enjoy it much more if it weren't for the circumstances..."

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "problems at home?" Lillian asked kindly.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Eden nodded, "Yep. It helps, though, coming here. I get to get away from it all."

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "I bet thats nice... it sucks when you are stuck at home with grief, or problems..." Lillian had experienced the grief part.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Exactly," Eden said, nodding her head sadly.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "well, ill let you get to work, but we should talk about books sometime..." lillian smiled softly.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"That'd be... great!" Eden said, smiling shyly.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian lillian smiled. then went back to her book.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Eden turned to the shelves, "Mary Norton... Mary Norton... There!" she muttered, placing a book on the shelf.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((A little while later...))

Eden turned to the owner, "I'd better get going now. Bye!" she called, and hurried out the door.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Lillian watched her leave. then looked at her watch crap!!! i was supposed to be home 30 minutes ago! she thought hurriedly, she said bye to Xara, then raced out the door, and ran to her house.

Alice began to listen to the two girls talking and didn't concentrate on her book anymore.

Alice shrugged, took the book and went over to the counter. SHe bought the book and walked out of the book store again and into the pouring rain.

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) | 597 comments Lydia walked in and looked around at the books. She took one out and read the description on the back. This book intrigued her, but she didn't have any money. So she put the book back where she found it and walked up to the counter. "Is this place hiring? 'Cause I want to apply for a job here, if that's okay," She said to the person working at the store.

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) | 597 comments (( ... I'm just going to have her get the job))

Lydia filled out the application. She walked behind the counter and got to work.

message 43: by Margie (new)

Margie   (claussmargie) auburn walked in and aske dthe owner how old do you have to be to work here? she asked

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

The owner finished putting a book on the shelves and peered through her glasses at her. "Fourteen," she replied.

message 45: by Margie (new)

Margie   (claussmargie) "really" auburn said "then i would like to apply for a job"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"All right," the owner replied, rummaging through the drawers of her desk. "Fill out this form, please." She handed Auburn a paper.

message 47: by Margie (new)

Margie   (claussmargie) auburn filled it out and returned it to the owner

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

The owner looked it over, nodded, and set it on her desk. "Those shelves over there-" she pointed to some shelves across the room "-need re-shelving. Some customers put the books back in the wrong order..."

message 49: by Margie (new)

Margie   (claussmargie) "ok i will get right to it" auburn responded and headed over to fix the shelves

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

The owner nodded and shifted through her drawers in her desk.

« previous 1