Roleplay Awaits you, Minion...XD discussion

Life > Coffee shop

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Eric is behind the counter of the coffee shop working and taking orders

Lucy walks into the Coffee shop and walks up to the counter.

message 2: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 ((ok ))

message 3: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 ((ok then ill try..))

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Lillian walked into the coffee shop, her sunglasses foggy. she cleaned them off, saying "hey Eric, Lucy! whats up?" she walked over to look at the bags of coffee.

message 5: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Eric saw Lillian and smiled. "hey Lillian." He went back to working.

Lucy giggled and ran to her to give her a hug. "Hey lilly!"

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian she hugged her back. "eric, any recommendations for coffee? my family is out."
((what school do they go to?))

message 7: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 ((um lucy is in HS and Eric is in collage for being a doctor.))

message 8: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Eric responded. "Well, the minty chocolate is Lucy's favorite and Mine is the Zebra mocha..but for you i think you'd like the Raspberry Mocha." He handed her a packet of it.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((ok, thanks))
"thanks, you know me well! and then id like 2 espressos, a carmel Machiatto, and the straight black." she said, taking the coffee.

message 10: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Eric made her the coffee's and handed them to her. He smiled at her. "here you go." Then he turned to Lucy. "hey don't you have school?"

Lucy looked up at him from her drinked and mumbled. "mayb...."

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((its summer))

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "thank you!!! have much business today?" she asked.

message 13: by Astig0921 (last edited Jun 25, 2012 01:53PM) (new)

Astig0921 ((oh..))

ERic smiled at her "welcome lilian and yah enough."

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "thats good, well, id better take these home, bye, see you soon..." and she walked out onto the street, and on to her house.

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) | 597 comments Violet drove the yellow truck across the street from the coffee shop and walked in. She walked up to the counter and ordered some coffee.

мєgαη ♥ღ❀ [ωє ∂ση’т нανє тσ тαкє тнιѕ, вα¢к αgαιηѕт тнє ωαℓℓ] ♥ღ❀ | 912 comments Mod
Alice stepped into the coffee shop and looked around. Mmh, nobody here that I know. She shrugged and went over to the counter, waiting for the girl in front of her to get her order.

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) | 597 comments Violet thanked the person behind the counter and took her coffee to a small table beside a window.

мєgαη ♥ღ❀ [ωє ∂ση’т нανє тσ тαкє тнιѕ, вα¢к αgαιηѕт тнє ωαℓℓ] ♥ღ❀ | 912 comments Mod
Alice ordered a tea and went over to a table almost right next to the other girl. She took out the law book she had bought at the book store and started learning for her exam that was coming up.

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) | 597 comments Violet didn't say anything when the girl sat at a table nearby. Her phone vibrated and she picked it up. there was a text from Jake. Violet rolled her eyes and opened the text.

While you're out, I suggest you look for a job.
-J

Violet smiled. Done! She thought and walked up to the counter. "I would like to apply for a job here," She said, seeing the sign that read Now Hiring!

Alice watched the girl walk over to the counter. Maybe they'll hire two since I'm looking for a job too, Alice wondered.

message 21: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Eric smiled "great here's an application to fill out." He handed her a packet of 3 pages.

message 22: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Lucy left the shop and decided to go have some fun.

Eric saw her leaving and yelled to her. "where do you think your going?"

Lucy yelled back, "im going home! ill see you after work!" She ran out of the store before he could ask any more questions.

Alice bend forward and asked, "Is there still a job left?"

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) | 597 comments Violet smirked. "Thanks," She said and took out a pen. She filled out the three page form, then handed it back to Eric, smiling to Alice.

message 25: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 "sure..and thank you." he took one form and gave ANOTHER.

Alice smiled and took the application. Then she smiled at Violet, walked over to her table, filled it out, walked back and gave it back to Eric.

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) | 597 comments "Do we start work now?" Violet asked Eric.

Alice glanced at the woman with the small kid. She can't be so old, Alice thought as she eyed her.

message 30: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Eric smiled "yah there are still spots open and i've check over you two girls application and you look fine so yes you can start work one of you can work the counter and the other one can work the coffee machines and ill show you both how to do so." He said smiling. He then picked up an form to apply and two aprons for the new employees. he handed the aprons to the girls and handed the form to the new lady.

Alice blinked at the woman ((Lorelai)) but didn't say anything. She took the apron from Eric and asked, "So will I work at the counter or the coffee machine?"

message 32: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 He smiled "you girls can choose."

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) | 597 comments Violet put on the apron. "I can work at the counter," She smiled at Alice.

message 34: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 He says, "sounds great ok Violet take the customers orders then write them on a paper and clip them to this." he shows her everything she needs to know for working the counter. Then he shows Alice how to use the coffee machines and Smiles "there, That's all." He smiled at the thought of getting through all those instructions and rules.

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) | 597 comments Violet smiled. "Thanks," She said, and got to work with the first customer.

"Okay, fine with me." Alice nodded and walked over to the coffee machine.

Alice watched the woman. It must be hard, being so young and having a daughter.

"Um, sorry?" She called after the woman, but a second later she cursed herself under her breath. Now what? What do you want to tell her?

"Umm, you look like you need a job where you can go with your kid." Alice said, hoping that her voice wasn't shaking to much.

"I think the book store needs some employees and you can take your kid with you." Alice told her, watching the little kid.

"Your welcome." Alice murmured, almost too quiet for Lorelai to hear.

Alice watched the woman go and shrugged slightly.

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 788 comments Natalie entered the coffee shop and ordered an espresso and started to use the computer while drinking her espresso.

message 44: by APPLES (new)

APPLES | 1 comments im bored