Blizzard Cast discussion

General > Character Self-Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 83 (83 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune: Hello?
Me: hi!

message 2: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

κίρστεν (Kirsten) (kirsten_j) | 352 comments Mod
Kris: Hullo all!
Jay: Alexi's late again! We're leaving in four hours! I don't want to head out as the only medic this trip! :P
Kris: *rolles eyes* Quit worrying, Jay. He'll show up.

message 3: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

Kris: Of course I'm right. *elbows Jay* *lowering voice* You might want to bring some extra blankets. That one over there didn't pack very much. *glances at Alvina*
Jay: Yeah... I kinda noticed that.

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) | 330 comments Mod
Marc: Hey everyone!! We have a great group this year!!

Rya: Hi hi!! I can't wait to hit the trail!!

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) | 330 comments Mod
Rya: *flutters her lashes* I'm glad that you're here, Matt ;D

message 6: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

Kris: *sighs* I wasn't criticizing you. We're just concerned that you won't be warm enough.

Rya: Aww, thanks ;D *reads his mind and hugs him* You're one of my bestest friends!!

Me: ME ME ME!!! XD

Rya: *grins*

Me: I'm ghosting. Sure!

Me: GAHHH I JUST KICKED THE WALL!! AAHH!! OWEEE!!

Sure! what should I say? ;D

Me: ouch. D:

Okay...might be awkward...

Me: I was running through the house, and...I ran into the wall...with my foot...yeah...

He doesn't really know what he's saying, cuz he likes her lol XD

message 13: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

Me: *falls out of her chair laughing* That story cracks me up EVERY TIME. I laughed so hard!!

message 14: by Sammi (new)

Sammi Sammi: HEY GUYS!!!!!
ME: someones excited...

message 15: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

Me: I LOVE that song. I'm gonna play that next time someone interrupts me while I'm reading a book. xDxD

message 16: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Me: Um..wassup?

Lune: Awkward...

message 17: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

Me: >:) It was AWESOME. xD

message 18: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

Jay: ... The what? O_o

Kris: *ruffles Jay's hair* Course he is. Everybody loves Jay. ^^

Jay: Oh, gee thanks. :P *tries to flatten now-messy hair*\

Me: Ashby!!! Go look up the Umove. It's hilarious. xD

Me: Julian Smith ROCKS!!!!!

message 20: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

Me: :DDDDD I LOVE the Umove! I want one! xD

Jay: Umm... if you say so. I kinda preferred 'Jay', though.

message 21: by yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde!, I'll run the risk of being intimate with brokenness. (last edited Jun 17, 2012 06:16PM) (new)

Me: I got my brother a uMove for his birthday last year, it was awesome!! I wrapped an empty box all fancy, and he opened it and was like, "What is it?" And I was like, "Its a uMove!! I got you a uMove!!" And he thought it was hilarious!!

"Helen Keller has a uMove!"

message 22: by Sammi (new)

Sammi Ashby Grace wrote: "Me: SAMMIIIIIIII!! XD Hey (:
haha ditto Kirsten XDXDXDXDDD
not much much...haha...normal day...ALTHOUGH KIRSTEN RANDOMLY SURPRISED ME BY SHOWING UP AT A PLACE I WAS GOING TODAY XD wbu?"

Sammi: Who me?
Me: No me! (Remind me to stop naming my charries after me) ASHBY!!!!! haha that sounds funny

message 23: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

Me: OMG!!!!!!!! That's the best present EVER!! You're a genius! xDDDDD

message 24: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

Me: I just listened to that song like... five minutes ago. I still have 'I'm reading a book' in my head. O_o

Me: thanks Ashby and Kirsten!! Yeah, I've got to say, it was pretty genius lol XD

OMG ASHBY! That song is awesome!! I love it!! "I can't believe you fell for that, you must be really stupid" LOL!!

message 26: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

Jay: Now it's stuck in MY head.

Me: xD >:)

Me: Hi Vya!!!

Marc: *leader voice* Vyanni, if you want your charries to go on the hike, you need to get them to the Lodge. We're about to leave!!!1

message 29: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

Kris: xD Wow Ivar. *shoves* C'mon we need to get moving!

message 30: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) | 51 comments Me: Heyyy! I haven't properly said hi to some people, so... Hi Vyanni! Hey Deborah! (can I call you Harobed? That sounds so cool xD)

Kat: No time for that. We need to get moving!

Me: You're not even a leader, my dear, so shut up.

message 31: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

Me: It sounds kinda like an Arabic name! That is cool. :D

Jay: Better her than some others we know...

Kris: At least she's moving. *glares at Felicie*

Me: Yeah... Kris has no sympathy for wimpy females...

message 32: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) | 51 comments Me: *hugs Kris all of a sudden*

Me: Hey Air!! Sure!! That's fine with me lol ;D Thanks XD

Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (vyannikrace) | 140 comments Me: Hey, in the RP does Marc already know Chet or something?

Me: @Vyanni: Um, sure! I thought that Chet had done the hike before, so Marc would've known him, but maybe they can just be casual acquaintances?

@Ashby: Really?? Wow, what took you so long?? jk lol Thanks, I like it!! XD

Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (vyannikrace) | 140 comments Yoj Harobed~David Tennant. Best.Doctor.Ever.~ wrote: "Me: @Vyanni: Um, sure! I thought that Chet had done the hike before, so Marc would've known him, but maybe they can just be casual acquaintances?

@Ashby: Really?? Wow, what took you so long?? jk ..."

Okay cool!

message 37: by αιя (last edited Jun 26, 2012 08:15AM) (new)

αιя (little_lynx) | 51 comments Yoj Harobed~David Tennant. Best.Doctor.Ever.~ wrote: "Me: Hey Air!! Sure!! That's fine with me lol ;D Thanks XD"

Me: Yay you're welcome! xD

message 38: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 44 comments Me: Hmmm...I wanna make another military character :) I like military charries :)

message 39: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (last edited Jun 27, 2012 08:22PM) (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 44 comments Me: yes :) they are! And I'm just a little obsessive...she could be in the Army :)

message 40: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 44 comments Me: Oooh!!! That'll be cool! :)

message 41: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (last edited Jun 27, 2012 10:17PM) (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 44 comments Me: Yeah...I think so when I have time. I put a lot of work in that character :) that was her name :)

message 42: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 44 comments Me: I don't know cause I can't find it anywhere!!!!!!!!!! >:( I know I didn't delete it....

message 43: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 44 comments Me: So did I! Then I gave up GRs for Lent then it was GONE! Yes I will :) Just like the other one? Stranded in the mountains?

message 44: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 44 comments Me: Awh! alright, I'll do it just like that! And I'm going to make it advanced like two-three sentence min cause I think that one liners were the downfall of that group (I hate one liners...almost as much as I hate spam!) lol well, I'm going swimming then when I get back in (if I can get my Internet working on the computer again) I'll make it! :D

message 45: by yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde!, I'll run the risk of being intimate with brokenness. (last edited Jul 26, 2012 12:21PM) (new)

Rya: *speechless* ...OH MY LANTA!!! Matt! I didn't know that you loved me so much!!! *tear* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6IJ3z...

Hoo boy Ashby, those are some fine looking gentlemen!! http://beat-vreemdeling.blogspot.com/... =D

Me: Cool. =D I love Westlife!!! They are so awesome!!! Especially him: http://file049.bebo.com/0/large/2009/... =D

Rya: *melts* Aww, Matt, you're so romantic! I know, you can tell me after you dig me out of the snow!!! XD

message 48: by αιя (last edited Jul 27, 2012 06:19PM) (new)

αιя (little_lynx) | 51 comments Me: What? I meant it to be dramatic! O.O
Julian: We're funny without even trying, Air, so...
Katrina: But thanks. :)
Felicie: You should've let her come after me, Ju. *death glare*

message 49: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) | 51 comments Me: WUT? I'm not that funny! o.O I'm really not. But... thank you. I guess?

message 50: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) | 51 comments Me: I have, I just never had the time to check it out. But since it's WEEKEND........ *dies of excitement*
But is it ok if my charries suddenly jump in out of nowhere at the site, since they don't even know anyone at the plane?

« previous 1