Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, #4) Breaking Dawn discussion

The Movie Trailer

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary (last edited Jun 13, 2012 07:51AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Mary Did anybody else see the trailer for it yet? Because I did and... well... IT SUCKED! All it did was show Bella running through the forest! Like I really want to see that! BTW I'm talking about the trailer for part 2.

message 2: by Malia (new) - added it

Malia I am pretty sure you saw the teaser trailer. The real (not fan-made) trailer hasn't come out.

message 3: by Mary (new) - rated it 1 star

Mary Still... It was really boring and I did not understand a thing of what was happening. I saw the Hunger Games teaser trailer and I liked that better then the actual trailer.

Annie Well, you really shouldn't judge yet. I mean that's the real trailer

Tasha The theatrical trailer has yet to come out, so there is still hope that it will be good.

The teaser trailer you saw, if I'm not mistaken, was only about 20 seconds and didn't show much. That's why it's a teaser :)

Nicole Renesmee is so cute. I like her better than Bella. LOL

message 7: by Mig (new)

Mig Nicole wrote: "Renesmee is so cute. I like her better than Bella. LOL"

YES. i really like Renesmee so shy and cute :)

Nicole Paperworm wrote: "Nicole wrote: "Renesmee is so cute. I like her better than Bella. LOL"

YES. i really like Renesmee so shy and cute :)"

YEAH, Did you see the Mag cover? The three of them, Bella, Nessie and Edward?

message 9: by Mig (new)

Mig Nicole wrote: "Paperworm wrote: "Nicole wrote: "Renesmee is so cute. I like her better than Bella. LOL"

YEAH, Did you see the Mag cover? The three of them, Bella,..."

Yup SO CUTE! the only thing is, Bella looks tougher than Edward.

Nicole Paperworm wrote: "Nicole wrote: "Paperworm wrote: "Nicole wrote: "Renesmee is so cute. I like her better than Bella. LOL"

YEAH, Did you see the Mag cover? The three ..."

Maybe Edward gone Mellow. Hehe. You saw Stewart in Snow White an the Huntsman?

message 11: by Mig (new)

Mig Nicole wrote: "Paperworm wrote: "Nicole wrote: "Paperworm wrote: "Nicole wrote: "Renesmee is so cute. I like her better than Bella. LOL"

YEAH, Did you see the Mag..."

not yet :) you?

Nicole Paperworm wrote: "Nicole wrote: "Paperworm wrote: "Nicole wrote: "Paperworm wrote: "Nicole wrote: "Renesmee is so cute. I like her better than Bella. LOL"

YEAH, Did ..."

Yea, I did. It was because Madagascar is full, lol. My firnd said. "Seriously, I never saw Kristen do a different expression in Snow White. Same in Twilight, when she smiles, its not even a smile, she just opens her mouth and BAM! Beautiful." LOL.

message 13: by AurorainBookland (last edited Jun 18, 2012 08:07PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

AurorainBookland Nicole wrote: "Paperworm wrote: "Nicole wrote: "Renesmee is so cute. I like her better than Bella. LOL"

YEAH, Did you see the Mag cover? The three of them, Bella,..."

What magazine was it?

Tina J Have you seen the more recent trailer yet?

The ending looks like they're all going into battle....which does NOT happen in the book!

I would prefer a battle in the movie, as it would be more interesting than everyone just standing about having a confrontation.....but it won't be true to the book.
I'm thinking they need to make 2 endings really!
One ending true to the book (for the real fans)
And a second one, just to make the movie worth watching! lol
What do you think?

Nicole Balletprincess wrote: "Nicole wrote: "Paperworm wrote: "Nicole wrote: "Renesmee is so cute. I like her better than Bella. LOL"

YEAH, Did you see the Mag cover? The three ..."

Entertainment Weekly.

wasan qaraman i think it will be fun to have two endings , but the trailer was very different to me ( the battle , Renesmee was older ) so i don't think it will worth to have two endings , but who knows maybe the movie is good or Stephenie want it to have another ending .

message 17: by AurorainBookland (last edited Jun 21, 2012 04:11PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

AurorainBookland Thanks Nicole I found pics of the cover online by searching entertainment weekley Meckenzie foy cover its so cute

message 18: by AurorainBookland (last edited Jun 21, 2012 04:13PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

AurorainBookland Soso wrote: "i think it will be fun to have two endings , but the trailer was very different to me ( the battle , Renesmee was older ) so i don't think it will worth to have two endings , but who knows mayb..."

In the movie they age Renesmee to age 17

They will probably change the ending like they did with all the other Volturi scenes having the Cullens fight to make it more interesting and action ish because aparantly having the characters talk it out like they do in the books won't make the movie interesting enough. But movies are never exactly like the book.

Maeve Mcdonagh i almost died when i saw the trailer!!! it seems like even though it will probably be different from the book it will be a very good movie!!!

Kirby that did make it look like there actually was a battle...