Rapture (Fallen, #4) Rapture discussion

Tense

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Carrie Marshall Is anyone else having trouble reading this? I believe I am getting too old for this YA series, stressed out with the choices/lack of. Hope the ending is THE END and good!

Sarah I found some of the story was difficult to get through --- just a little boring --- but I desperately wanted to know how it ended --- the ended was not my perfect story book ending--- but it was absolutely beautiful ;) I wonder if she will do a spin off of the fallen series... There is so much depth to the characters --- we obviously saw that is Fallen in Love ... ;) read on ---

Carrie Marshall Sarah wrote: "I found some of the story was difficult to get through --- just a little boring --- but I desperately wanted to know how it ended --- the ended was not my perfect story book ending--- but it was ab..."

Thank you for the support! I read on, and loved it. I thought the ending was perfect-an excellent end to the series!

Sarah The story line is so very very epic and romantic --- it's one of a kind for sure :)

Carrie Marshall I finally did get through to the end, and loved it. I would have ended it a little different, but hey, they end up alright.