CrazyBookWormies discussion

Member's Corner > Writings

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole, 1. 2. 3. (new)

Nicole | 1683 comments Mod
Do you write? Fan fics? Short stories, novels, poems & etc?
You can post them here so we can check them out.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

YAYY!!! It's not finished yet though..... I'm always Procrastinating XXDD
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7810610/1...

message 3: by Nicole, 1. 2. 3. (new)

Nicole | 1683 comments Mod
I have a Figment, Which I fail to update from time to time but I posted some stories there. Nicole

message 4: by Mig, Books are my drugs. (new)

Mig (minzo) | 1267 comments Mod
I have a lot of stories but doesn't have time to write it anyway.

message 5: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Just writing randomly. I'm not a good writer though.
http://www.wattpad.com/story/1281990-...

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle (jhanzeyjane) | 20 comments I write on wattpad, but it's in Filipino.
I'd probably put up an english story soon, tho.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/bitchbum

message 7: by Howdie (new)

Howdie (1potato2potato) | 39 comments Hope you like this..
I need critics to improve it..
Super thanks..

http://www.goodreads.com/story/list/1...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I just created this randomly:
A page is nothing without its likers
A kiss is nothing without a partner
A book is nothing without a reader
A group is nothing without its members
A class s nothing without a teacher

and my cousin is nothing without French :\

*my cousin is Ccarayhua

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll check them out :D later or tomorrow XD

message 10: by Billie Jo (new)

Billie Jo (jojolov333) Do I post poetry on here? Or just stories?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

ANY type :)

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 19, 2012 04:16PM) (new)

I love to write. :)

Please read:

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/3...

message 13: by Blujeanbooks96 (new)

Blujeanbooks96 (wwwgoodreadscomblujean_books96) | 297 comments Ciel wrote: "http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/3...

That is a fan fiction of Harry Potter, but it will still interest I think people who are not fans of Harry Potter. It is much more violent and ro..."

I love it. I think it has a beautiful, dark depth. The only thing I can say about it is that it's flow is a little off for me, but that is nothing. It's great :)

message 14: by Blujeanbooks96 (new)

Blujeanbooks96 (wwwgoodreadscomblujean_books96) | 297 comments Ciel wrote: "Awwww thank you so much!!!! I'm really self conscious about my writing and I'm glad that you can be honest about them :D Yeah I'm not very good at making everything flow.... Haha it happens in a lo..."

haha everyone is self concious about their writing :) I try to write songs and poetry, though not much lately, but I feel like I'm awful too and I just write for the heck of it haha
Anyway, flow isn't everything with poetry I don'think. I mean it doesn't have to flow to be poetry. I know what you mean about rhyming too. But I think it works with this piece, like it sort of adds to it. Makes it feel like a scattered decision or something... I like it :)

message 15: by Blujeanbooks96 (new)

Blujeanbooks96 (wwwgoodreadscomblujean_books96) | 297 comments No I don't post them because (like you) I'm really self concious of them and I never really thought of sharing them haha :)
And you know what? I could totlly get that. That sort of..emotional grappling (does that make sense haha)yeah it is an unpleasant topic, but it is pretty rich in a way. The love thing didn't feel out of place though. It was nice, particularly the end where you say 'And for that/ I have to love him too.'
uh I liked it anyway haha

message 16: by Blujeanbooks96 (new)

Blujeanbooks96 (wwwgoodreadscomblujean_books96) | 297 comments Ciel wrote: "Awwww I think you should. Like there are some that I totally wouldn't put online, but now I just might because, there are people like you who supported it and now I have a little bit of confidence ..."

haha of course! Everyone has to start soemwhere :) And you have a great start! (omg I must sound old and experienced hahaa) Yeah well, (off track a little here) I think that dark things aren't ventured to a lot, and especially for/by young people even though we feel pretty dark at some point. But they're great in poetry because it is a pretty rich topic and someone can relate in some way.
Yeah exactly! It's like a savory moment, it's sweet to the taste ;)
Another thing I liked was the parts you wrote about the noose around the neck and handcuffs and things.

message 17: by Blujeanbooks96 (new)

Blujeanbooks96 (wwwgoodreadscomblujean_books96) | 297 comments haha ;) yeah I know what you mean. I usually look for that sort of stuff too, but that's not to say I don't love light songs either. I think the handcuffs, to me, sort of shows a symbol of.. no control or being helpless or feeling like she deserves to be handcuffed. You know, like a metaphor or something... maybe I'm looking too far into this haha but yeah.
But like you say, sort of the final step towards death. But then she gets pulled back. And your right, they do compliment each other. It is awful! It's not a happy or pleasant topic but it's true.

message 18: by JazzyCat (new)

JazzyCat (dayandnightgirl) I have like 30 poems written, but most of them are saved on a flash drive in a program I can't access with my software. But my other writings are here: http://www.wattpad.com/user/DayandNig...

I'd really love it if you read them and gave me some feedback! Thanks! :)

message 19: by Blujeanbooks96 (new)

Blujeanbooks96 (wwwgoodreadscomblujean_books96) | 297 comments Ciel wrote: "Okay since I got like support from this awesome person I will post a new poem that I wrote. :D Because I know that this will get my poetry more exposure than just posting them on my profile sooooo ..."

Yeah don't you love hearing different interpretations :) and you're right.

Okay, well you made this one rhyme ;) haha I'm gonna take a guess and ask.. is this one called maybe Give In To The Night or something?

I must say, I like this one too. It has a bit more flow to it than the other on and it has sort of an underlying feel of surrender... yeah surrender (to the night) and acceptance of the inevitable. But... I'm trying to decide what you're actually talking about. I'm not saying it's hard to get, it's just it can mean different things... to me haha

message 20: by Blujeanbooks96 (new)

Blujeanbooks96 (wwwgoodreadscomblujean_books96) | 297 comments Ti Amo ♥just love♥ wrote: "I have like 30 poems written, but most of them are saved on a flash drive in a program I can't access with my software. But my other writings are here: http://www.wattpad.com/user/DayandNig...
..."

I shall have a look :)

message 21: by JazzyCat (new)

JazzyCat (dayandnightgirl) Thank you!

message 22: by Blujeanbooks96 (new)

Blujeanbooks96 (wwwgoodreadscomblujean_books96) | 297 comments Ciel wrote: "Blujeanbooks96 wrote: "Ciel wrote: "Okay since I got like support from this awesome person I will post a new poem that I wrote. :D Because I know that this will get my poetry more exposure than jus..."

Oh right! Sorry. I know what you mean about unecessarily labelling them.

That's what I was thinking, that the darkness stood for something like grief or lonliness... you know, darkness. It sort of came across that the person must give in to the 'darkness' first and letting it in and accepting it and the pain and everything, but then move on from whatever caused the darkness by sort of, turning it around. ooh I like that.

message 23: by Blujeanbooks96 (new)

Blujeanbooks96 (wwwgoodreadscomblujean_books96) | 297 comments Ciel wrote: "No it's totally fine!!

Yes that was what I think I was trying to get across. It's kind of like switching your mind thinking process to adjust to that situation almost. If that makes any sense haha"

yep it does :) I like how it's sort of deep though. Like not totally obvious until you read it a second time :)

message 24: by JazzyCat (new)

JazzyCat (dayandnightgirl) haha yeah

message 25: by Blujeanbooks96 (new)

Blujeanbooks96 (wwwgoodreadscomblujean_books96) | 297 comments haha yeah that's what I was thinking when I was writing.. I was like.. whoa, that's deep haha.. I got that?... whoa man.. haha not really something you can pick up like that *snaps fingers* but still.