What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Song in the Silence (The Tale of Lanen Kaelar, #1)
This topic is about Song in the Silence
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > Girl on a ship to gather fruit from a remote island talks with dragons [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Reese (last edited Jun 13, 2012 06:37AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Reese | 2 comments I don't remember the name of the book, author, or even any of the characters.

A girl (I think she is from a well off household, maybe one that bred horses?) leaves to find a ship going on a journey that only happens like once every 10 years. They are going to collect the leaves and fruit of a tree that provides health. The island is guarded by dragons. The girl meets and speaks with the dragon by the boundary fence. Later she ends up escaping with the dragon because I think she is in danger.

(view spoiler)

I know most of the story, or at least I think I remember it, but I can't remember any character names, the name of the island, the name of the book, author, or any distinguishing features on the cover... I don't even remember how long ago I read the book, or how I found it to read it in the first place.

Thanks so much for your help!

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle (janelle5) I've no idea, but I hope you find it. It sounds interesting.

message 3: by Kagama-the Literaturevixen (last edited Jun 13, 2012 12:58AM) (new) - added it

Kagama-the Literaturevixen | 602 comments Reese wrote: "I don't remember the name of the book, author, or even any of the characters.

A girl (I think she is from a well off household, maybe one that bred horses?) leaves to find a ship going on a journ..."

Its Song in the Silence :)

Reese | 2 comments Hey! That is it! Thanks so much!!

Kagama-the Literaturevixen | 602 comments Reese wrote: "Hey! That is it! Thanks so much!!"

Youre welcome,happy to be able to help :)