Divergent (Divergent, #1) Divergent discussion

Actresses and Actors right for the Roles

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Tess (last edited Jun 13, 2012 07:56AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tess I like Nick Roux for Tobias+ Chloe Moretz for Tris.

Katerina I like Ginny Gardner for Tris and Drew Roy or Max Irons for Tobias

Dani I agree with Drew Roy for Tobias, or maybe Callan McAuliffe...

Faye Butler Omg yes Drew Roy for Tobias!

Darlene Colten Haynes for Tobias. Taylor Momsen or Dakota Fanning for Tris.

Olivia DREW ROY ALL THE WAY FOR TOBIAS

message 7: by Ana (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ana Saoirse Ronan for Tris..she was in the movie Hanna and that was a quite a phsyically challenging role so I can totally imagine her playing the part of Tris plus she's not pretty but she is quite unique looking.

And wow Drew Roy is sooo HOT!!!! love him for Tobias :D :D

message 8: by Dale (last edited Jun 14, 2012 02:17AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dale Z SAOIRSE RONAN AS TRIS
DREW ROY OR MAX IRONS AS FOUR/TOBIAS

NUFF SAID.

Hannah Ana wrote: "Saoirse Ronan for Tris..she was in the movie Hanna and that was a quite a phsyically challenging role so I can totally imagine her playing the part of Tris plus she's not pretty but she is quite un..."

I COMPLETELY AGREE. Saoirse Ronan would be amazing as Tris!!

message 10: by Ana (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ana I'm glad you agree Sophia and Hannah :) That was seriously who I imagined when I was reading the books!!

Bryan Max Irons for Tobias/Four !!
and Saoirse Ronan for Tris ! :D

Mariah Taissa Farmiga for Tris
Drew Roy would make a good Tobias

Hannah Mariah wrote: "Taissa Farmiga for Tris
Drew Roy would make a good Tobias"

taissa farmiga would be such a fantastic tris, she's my first choice before saoirse ronan :)

Emma Grace, Mariah wrote: "Taissa Farmiga for Tris
Drew Roy would make a good Tobias"

Literally my dream cast!

Maddy I think Drew Roy is a terrible choice for Tobias, thats just my view, and I think Dakota Fanning would be an awsome Tris

Becky Bryan wrote: "Max Irons for Tobias/Four !!
and Saoirse Ronan for Tris ! :D"

That just looks like the cast of the host I wouldn't want to see them in this movie together too

Lorena Haro I agree with Drew Roy for Tobias and Taissa Famiga

message 18: by Roan (new) - rated it 3 stars

Roan Isabelle Fuhrman for Tris
not sure about Tobias LOL.. yah maybe Drew Roy .
[not sure about their age]

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

My sister really wants to audition for Tris and I think she could actually pass for her. Tris's description is just like my sister and I think my sister has the acting chops to pull it off. Now the hard part is actually having her audition. And I agree that Drew Roy would make a good Tobias.

message 20: by Roan (new) - rated it 3 stars

Roan Cameron wrote: "My sister really wants to audition for Tris and I think she could actually pass for her. Tris's description is just like my sister and I think my sister has the acting chops to pull it off. Now the..."

wow! Your sister should audition then! Your sister and Drew Roy. What can you say about that? :))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Roan wrote: "Cameron wrote: "My sister really wants to audition for Tris and I think she could actually pass for her. Tris's description is just like my sister and I think my sister has the acting chops to pull..."

Haha! I don't know... I think it might be a little weird seeing that guy that I've been watching on Falling Skies making out with my little sister. lol! But I think I would feel the same way no matter who plays Tobias. Still, I hope she'll be able to audition. It'd be a long shot, but there's a chance she can make it. Who knows... :)

message 22: by Roan (new) - rated it 3 stars

Roan Cameron wrote: "Roan wrote: "Cameron wrote: "My sister really wants to audition for Tris and I think she could actually pass for her. Tris's description is just like my sister and I think my sister has the acting ..."

lol! haha! good luck to your sis! :)

Dirtybookgirl i want grant gustin/max irons as tobias and saoirse ronan/taissa farmiga as tris!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emma Grace, Keep in mind that Tris needs to have blonde hair..

Emily Mcclean Tyson wrote: "SAOIRSE RONAN AS TRIS
DREW ROY OR MAX IRONS AS FOUR/TOBIAS

NUFF SAID."

heck ya!!!...those r my favorites for tris and tobias

Nichole Sanderock Darlene =) wrote: "Colten Haynes for Tobias. Taylor Momsen or Dakota Fanning for Tris."

I think Colton would be a perfect Tobias and Dakota for tris.

Alison  rose I think Nickolas Roux should play Tobias and Britt Roberton should play Tris

message 28: by Alison (last edited Jun 27, 2012 08:57PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alison  rose TO:"ATEMIS"I agree with you on Nick Rooux should play Tobias Because I pictured it that way but i think Britt Robertson should play Tris

Devora Alexander Ludwig for Peter, because he was good at being mean as Cato.

David Mort I think Taylor lautner would be a good Tobias. From the description, the body types would match. Drew Roy doesnt match the description

Nickle Love (Night Owl Reads) I think Chloe Moretz is too pretty to be Tris. Elle Fanning is okay but she's too young looking. I don't know who Saoirse Ronan is, but based on her picture, I think she's perfect to be Tris. Oh or maybe AnnaSophia Robb?

As for Four, ever since I saw Max Irons, I couldn't get him out of my head as Four. But other choices I have are Michael Trevino and Steven McQueen. Nick Roux prolly has that thing going on but isn't he too skinny?

message 32: by Sa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sa Drew Roy will be perfect as Four/Tobias.....

message 33: by Roan (new) - rated it 3 stars

Roan The Mighty Katara wrote: "Roan wrote: "Isabelle Fuhrman for Tris
not sure about Tobias LOL.. yah maybe Drew Roy .
[not sure about their age]"

Oh, so I'm not the only one who thought Isabelle would be good Tris. After seein..."

yeah, though like everyone here said, Tris is blonde. But Isabelle can dye her hair! :)) I just think that she's perfect in terms of 'acting' out Tris. :D

message 34: by Paige (last edited Jun 28, 2012 10:47AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Paige Hettinger Saoirse Ronan as Tris
Max Irons as Four/Tobias

Maddy I think Dakota Fanning would be a good Tris

Briana i say drew roy would be a good tobias and britt robertson looks like a good tris :)

message 37: by Maddy (last edited Jun 28, 2012 05:29PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Maddy Britt Robertson wouldn't be a bad Tris, but I think she may be too pretty

Drew roy would be a bad Four. I think he looks too much like a "bad boy" to be Four

Emily For Four/Tobais I thought like Keegan Allen because he can look kind of tough but can also look soft or Brant Daugherty for the same reasons or Drew Van Acker again same reasons
For Tris: Alexandra Daddario if she dies her hair, I don't really know about Tris
PLEAse DON'T HATE ON MY UNUSAL OPINIONS

kpopfan :)

Saoirse Ronan as Beatrice Prior

Drew Roy as Four/Tobias

Zoe Kravitz as Christina

Lucas Till as Will

Tom Felton as Al

Evan ross as Uriah

Logan lerman as Caleb Prior

Drew van acker as Peter

Cameron Monaghan as Drew

Nick Roux as Eric

Cathrine Zeta Jones s Jeanine

Ioan Gruffudd as Mr.Prior

Sophia Myles as Mrs.Prior

Couldn't find the right role for Al.... But I think Tom Falton fits the part but thats my opinion.

message 40: by Dale (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dale Z DaemonBlack (bookfreak) wrote: ":)
Drew Roy as Four/Tobias
Zoe Kravitz as Christina
Lucas Till as Will
Tom Felton as Al
Evan ross as Uriah
Logan lerman as Caleb Prior

Drew van acker as P..."

I SUPPORT YOUR AGREEMENT.
But maybe Christine could be Tiffany Hines.
But yours is great.

kpopfan Tyson wrote: "DaemonBlack (bookfreak) wrote: ":)
Drew Roy as Four/Tobias
Zoe Kravitz as Christina
Lucas Till as Will
Tom Felton as Al
Evan ross as Uriah
Logan lerman as Cal..."

thank you :)

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree with you two, as well. Though I reckon Tris could be played by Elle Fanning.

Josey LOGAN LERMAN as TOBIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josey Logan Lerman as Tobias!

Bella Carpenter Chloe Moretz as Tris! And Drew Roy as Tobias! <3

message 46: by Lydia (new) - added it

Lydia Josey wrote: "LOGAN LERMAN as TOBIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Nooooo!!!!!!!!!

Why? Why would ANYONE want that???? He can't act. (Besides Logan Lerman looks nothing like Tobias.)

kpopfan The Mighty Katara wrote: "Josey wrote: "LOGAN LERMAN as TOBIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Nooooo!!!!!!!!!

Why? Why would ANYONE want that???? He can't act. (Besides Logan Ler..."

your wrong he can act but your right he does not look like Tobias, he has a baby face.

message 48: by Lydia (new) - added it

Lydia DaemonBlack (bookfreak) wrote: "The Mighty Katara wrote: "Josey wrote: "LOGAN LERMAN as TOBIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Nooooo!!!!!!!!!

Why? Why would ANYONE want that???? He can..."

Well, I have seen The Three Musketeers and 3:10 to Yuma and beg to differ. He's beligerent and loud and just plain irritating. I really dislike him. And from whaat I've heard, he ruined Perc Jackson, which I haven't seen yet. He is definitely not my Four.

Maddy The Mighty Katara wrote: "DaemonBlack (bookfreak) wrote: "The Mighty Katara wrote: "Josey wrote: "LOGAN LERMAN as TOBIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Nooooo!!!!!!!!!

Why? Why w..."

Yes

Penelope (Penelope’s Picks) I'm so happy that I'm not the only one who imaged Saoirse Ronan as Tris!

« previous 1