Ninjago discussion

Ninjago RP > Icy and Mae

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) We RP several different things. Me and Mae need oher own topic so we can jump in where we want with no other disterbances.

message 2: by Mae (new)

Mae | 57 comments Mod
((YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!! Now, where were we? Ummm...They were parylizing Dr. Nut-Bolt so that they could get Zane's bluprints, right?))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((I kinda want to start over a whole new game from the curent epside with just you and me them knowing nothing of Cece or Icy))

message 4: by Mae (new)

Mae | 57 comments Mod
((Kk))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) Icy sat in a forest gazeing off into the direction of the City of Ninjago((Can Icy and Cece be past friendss in both RP's))

message 6: by Mae (new)

Mae | 57 comments Mod
((Wanna do it here or the other place?))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((I want Icy and Cici to be old friends in both Rps and i want to rp both rps so rp))

message 8: by Mae (new)

Mae | 57 comments Mod
Icy wrote: "Icy sat in a forest gazeing off into the direction of the City of Ninjago((Can Icy and Cece be past friendss in both RP's))"

((I mean, yes))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((OK can you rp already))

Icy got up and looked about the trees for a certain "Shadow"

message 10: by Mae (new)

Mae | 57 comments Mod
((Yes actually no Mom says I gotta log off))

message 11: by Mae (new)

Mae | 57 comments Mod
((kk im bak))

message 12: by Mae (new)

Mae | 57 comments Mod
Cici traipsed through the forest, looking around for Kiki. How could I have lost her already? She thought, calling: "Kiiikiiii!"