Roleplay Awaits you, Minion...XD discussion

Harry Potter Roleplay > Corridors

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

RP!

message 2: by Andria (new)

Andria (andriard) | 25 comments Cody was hiding in one of the many crooks of the corridors waiting for one of his friends to come out of class. Instead, when he peeked around the corner he found himself looking at a rather exasperated Gryffindor girl. He had seen her a few times in the library on his way to his corner where he studied, but had never really talked to her.
She certainly was cute though...
Popping out from his hiding place, Cody leaned up against the wall a few arms lengths away from the girl, facing her with his off kilter grin.
"You look like you just ran from a goblin. Or are you just holding the wall up with me?" he asked her.

message 3: by Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian (last edited Jun 14, 2012 02:07PM) (new)

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Ariana walked into the hallway, and the first thing she saw was Cody, her beater flirting with a seventh year Gryff. 'honestly? does he not know who that is?' she rolled her eyes "Cody? can you come here for a sec? i need to talk about quidditch schedule!" she called across the corridor.

message 4: by Andria (new)

Andria (andriard) | 25 comments Cody's head darted around at the sound of Ariana's voice. Damn, so much for chatting with the cute Gryffindor girl... he thought to himself. He grinned though, and winked at the Gryffindor girl before pivoting on his heel and sauntering over to Ariana.
Once he reached an arms length away from her, he clicked his heels together and saluted, saying "Yes oh Captain my Captain?" His grin got even bigger.

message 5: by Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian (last edited Jun 14, 2012 02:01PM) (new)

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian She glared daggers at him. "I'm not in the mood for antics. now, do you want to tell me what you were just doing?" she said this angrily

message 6: by Andria (new)

Andria (andriard) | 25 comments Cody always called Ariana Captain, after all she was the only person he could do that to. "Antics, sir? No such thing. Just being respectful, Captain." He smiled and relaxed his pose.
"I was talking, as per usual, ma'am. Why?" he leaned closer to her, "did it bother you?"

message 7: by Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian (last edited Jun 14, 2012 02:17PM) (new)

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "do you know who exactly you were flirting with?" 'bother me? as if.' she thought

message 8: by Andria (new)

Andria (andriard) | 25 comments "What?" he grinned. "Am I not allowed to talk to a Gryffindor? We're all Hogwarts students, after all."
Cody knew Ariana was vying for Ravenclaw to get the house cup, but why she was getting all flustered over him talking to a Gryffindor, he hadn't a clue.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "fine, ill tell you. That was Eza Maria Lite. She is the smartest person in the school, and most people know that she prefers talking to adults than children/teens. Also, she is bullied a lot. I am sure that she would much rather you didn't flirt with her, as your version of flirting/talking hurts feelings, I've seen it happen. And, you know perfectly well that we are allowed to talk to other houses, but you of all people should know how blown up their heads are. oh wait, i forgot, your head is so blown up its a wonder you can't walk through doors." she knew she couldn't give a really good reason to why she was so flustered at him, but she couldn't admit that she actually thought Cody was funny.

((I'm going to put Cody as her crush...))

message 10: by Andria (new)

Andria (andriard) | 25 comments Cody figured the girl was smart, considering he always saw her in library or talking with the professors, so it wasn't a total surprise, but it still startled him for a moment. And of course Ariana would know the reputations of the smarter witches and wizards, so he trusted her word, as much as he joked with her about her own high reputation. He was more surprised that Eza wasn't a part of Ravenclaw. Then again, the sorting hat wanted him in Gryffindor, but he insisted on Ravenclaw because of his mother. Ariana's last comment made Cody laugh and his mind quickly switched thoughts.
"Hey hey hey there Captain," he grinned and reached into his pocket. As he spoke he pulled out a safety pin, one of the few muggle items he kept around for entertainment, and held it up. "I make sure to keep a few extra holes in my head to let the hot air out thank you, so I can walk through doors just fine!"

message 11: by Andria (new)

Andria (andriard) | 25 comments ((And that's cool, I'm sure Cody will probably end up with a few girls marking him as their crush. I'm going to create another male character, I have fun playing them and there are too many girls on here, I just don't know what house to put him in...))

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian she rolled her eyes "oh and please don't forget about quidditch practice tonight, the first match is a week from Saturday... And please try to bring your brain, we are discussing tactics, and i don't want to have to tell Madam Hooch to put you in detention again for flirting with spectators instead of paying attention to me. now id best be off." she walks away.
((i just did it, look at her profile again... and i just did it because she is his captain and she pretends to hate him... maybe a Gryff or a puff for the other ones house...))

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((do you want to wait for more characters to join the team to play quidditch, or do you want to go Rp there?))

message 14: by Andria (last edited Jun 14, 2012 03:53PM) (new)

Andria (andriard) | 25 comments Cody clicked his heels together again and saluted, "Yes sir, ma'am, Captain!" Just as Ariana walked away Cody's friends class got out and he was trampled by two other guys, dragging him outside onto the grounds. He glanced back at Eza through the crowd, figuring he would chat with her again in the library.

((I'm debating actually between Slytherin or Hufflpuff. And we should wait until tomorrow when we may have more characters to do Quidditch.))

message 15: by Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian (last edited Jun 14, 2012 03:54PM) (new)

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian (ok thats what i was thinking...)

message 16: by E (last edited Jun 21, 2012 12:19PM) (new)

E | 119 comments Chole walked toward the library. The empty halls were full of hurried student's clicks and scrapes of shoes.
She saw an older student and blurted:
"Um, Excuse Me! Do you wanna be on the Quidditch team?! We need more players and-"
The older boy looked baffled then laughed, patting her on the head.
"Haha, look kid, i don't do Quidditch, and even at that, i'm in Ravenclaw." with that Chloe turned a bright pink and ran back to the common room where she nearly collided with another girl.

message 17: by Elisar (last edited Jun 22, 2012 01:58PM) (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) Nicolette walked through the halls, ignoring the snickers in her direction, coming from the Slytherins. If they didn’t approve of her heritage, that was fine with her.