Roleplay Awaits you, Minion...XD discussion

Harry Potter Roleplay > The Great Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 142 (142 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

RP!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hailey comes in and sits down at the Gryffindor table, taking a glance and the Ravenclaw table every 5 seconds.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Ariana was sitting next to Shantelle until she noticed that pureblood from Gryffindor was looking at her ever few seconds. "Ill be right back" she said to Shantelle. she walked over to where Hailey was sitting. "yes? i noticed you were looking at me, so i wondered what you want..." she said this formally.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Shantelle just nodded and watched.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((oops sorry, didn't realize its so late, ill be back in the morning...))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((bye :( ))

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((where is everybody?? Kenna!! i want to RP with you!!!!))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry! I'm back! Haha!))

Hailey shrugged. "Ravenclaws are interesting. They just seem proper." Hailey said simply.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "proper? interesting? I'm sorry but where did you get these ideas?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Hailey shrugged. "From you guys. Isn't that kind of obviose? I got these ideas from waching all of you." Hailey said.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "you must be very observant..."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Hailey shrugs and nods.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Shantelle rolls her eyes and goes back to her soup.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hailey looks over at Shantelle. "What?" She asks.

((gotta go!))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((byeee))

"Nothing," Shantelle ignores the two undone buttons.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Ariana says "ah well, nice talking to you..."
she walks back to shantelle.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Shantelle burst into giggles when she arrived.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "hey!! don't laugh at me!!! though that was one of the stupidest conversations i have ever had!" she smiled when she spoke though

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know...." Shantelle grinned and continued her soup.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Asmara sat at the Slytherin table, not touching her food. She watched everything that went on around her.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "excited for practice later? i have a couple new strategies that we should practice..."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Asmara stood up suddenly and headed for her dormitory.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "well, that was odd! a Snake just sat down, and watched people for a bit, and then just left, without eating."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hey hey, "Snake?!!"" lol))

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((i call Slytherins snakes, Hufflepuffs puffs, Griffindors lions or gryffs, and Ravenclaws ravens))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh...yeah i got it but it was funny...Asmara's a panther, not a snake.))

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((i thought you did, its shorthand i got from being on pottermore too much...))

message 28: by Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian (last edited Jun 22, 2012 01:55PM) (new)

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "here it is, danielle, the great hall. do you want to come sit with me and my friend?" She smiled down at her.

message 29: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) Nicolette sat down at the Ravenclaw table, at the far end. No one would talk to her otherwise. She pulled out her book, and read. She did feel slightly disappointed that no-one wanted to talk to her.

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 153 comments Danielle looked up at Ariana and nodded once. "If it's okay with you and your friend. Thanks." She smiled and started thinking about who Ariana's friend was, and a few seconds later it vanished from her mind as she looked around the Great Hall. Oh my... It was like some sort of a castle in stories she had read. Her parents hadn't told her it would look like this. The way this place was built, was it for show, or was it real? It made her really curious.

message 31: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) Nicolette got up, frustrated. Her favourite character had just died, and she was annoyed as heck. She grabbed her book bag, and threw it over her shoulder. She headed for the library to return the books that were soon overdue.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian She led Danielle over to Shantelle. "hey Shantelle! how are you this fine day?" she said.
((and i don't think Hadley is on, so we might have to wait.))

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 153 comments Danielle stared after Nicolette, watching her nervously, the girl looked ticked. What was wrong? With a blank, wide eyed look, she turned back to Ariana. "Who was that?" She whispered, not paticularily wanting the girl who had just passed by to hear her.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "That was Nicolette, she's a third year..." Ariana replied

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((sorry, i have to go...))

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 153 comments ((That's fine with me. Alright, type ya later.))

Danielle tried to put this information to memory, and looked up at Shantelle. She was pretty, Danielle liked her hair. She was always jealous of people with brunette hair. She'd been called a ghost before because of her white-blonde hair.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((?))

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((shantelle...))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((I don't play her, Erylla does!))

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((i know, sorry, my brain isn't working...))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((That's okay! :) I get it, sister, I get it...))

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((tip, don't multitask while doing this... I'm watching hp 6...))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay :) I love that movie!))

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((me 2, Ginny is awesome!!!!))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((So. Totally. Awesome :) ))

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((I also HATE Cho. bleh))

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 22, 2012 02:52PM) (new)

((Agreed. Hate her. I was so happy when Harry (view spoiler) I just put that spoiler thing there just in case someone here hasn't read that book.. *looks around with narrowed eyes* ))

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((i sure hope that everybody has, and i was practically singing with joy!!)))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

(( :D Yep!))

message 50: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) [Hm… I though Cho was okay, I don’t really like Ginny much. She seems like a Sue. :/ I sort of prefer Luna over her]

« previous 1 3