Harry Potter Classes > Transfiguration

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Prof. McGonagall))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((who will rplay her?))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Mainly Calamity or me, but if neither of us are on- or if we're busy- you guys can))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok. ))

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((thx for making this))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((You're welcome, Aiyana :) ))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hailey walks in and sits down in the back row.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex walked in and looked around for a good seat. She smiled as she spotted Hailey, and sat next to her. "Hello Hailey!" she said.

message 9: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) Nicolette took a seat straight up front, waiting for the class to start. She was about ten minutes early, so she decided to hand in her homework. Fifteen inches of a history of Transfiguration.

She handed in her homework, put the homework on the desk, and smiled at the teacher, before sitting down.

message 10: by E (new)

E | 119 comments A few minutes later Jake opened the door, still a little out of breath from running there in an effort not to be late. Looking around he saw a few gryffindors, and ravenclaws like himself. He breathed a sigh of relief to know he was in the right place--Thoug he still only had his book and wand

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Never mind, Alex's already here!!))

Alex frowned. Apparently Hailey didn't want to talk to her. She stood up and sat by Nicolette, "Hello!"

message 12: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) Nicolette jumped in her seat, and looked at Alex. “Hi…” she said awkwardly. Someone willing sitting next to her didn’t happen often. She hoped Alex wouldn’t think she didn’t want to speak.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex smiled, "I'm sorry I startled you! I didn't mean to... I don't think we've met! I'm Alex." she held out her hand to shake.

((I have to go! Bye!))

message 14: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) [Aw, bye :(]

Nicolette held out her hand and shook Alex’s. Alex seemed extremely friendly. “No problem. The name’s Nicolette. It’s a pleasure,” she said formally, being raised to treat everyone with respect.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex grinned, "Hello Nicolette! What house are you in?" she asked.

message 16: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) Nicolette smiled. “Ravenclaw. You?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Same!" Alex said. "What year? I'm fifth year."

message 18: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) “I’m a third year,” she said shyly. She rubbed the back of her neck.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's great!" Alex cried, beaming. "Don't tell anyone, but third year was my favorite year."

message 20: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) “Really? I’ve always wanted a broom to try out for the Quidditch team, but I can’t afford a broom,” she shrugged.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yep! And you can borrow a broom from the school- they don't mind!" Alex said.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((we do need 1 beater!!!))

message 23: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) [Cool! :D]

“Yeah… I guess… but I’ve never actually played,” she said. Then she brightened up. “Do you?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex nodded, "Yep! Keeper."

message 25: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) “Oh! Lucky! Can you, um, train me for tryouts?” She asked. “It’s okay if you can’t. I get it,” she put a strand of hair behind her ear.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex smiled, "Sure! I'm kinda busy, but I will when I can!" she said.

message 27: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) “Really? Thanks!” Nicolette smiled. “I see it now: Nicolette: Beater for the Ravenclaws,” she sighed. “I really appreciate… this. Thank you."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, it's nothing," Alex said modestly.

message 29: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) [Who’s going to play McGonogall?]

Nicolette only smiled. She pulled out her books from her book bag and set it out in front of her. “Would you say you’re… popular?"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((I can!))

Alex laughed, "Oh, no. Not at all. I have my friends, and I guess people like me and such, but no. I wouldn't want to be, in fact I like being not-so-popular!"

message 31: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) Nicolette laughed. “I wish I was popular sometimes. It’s sort of sad having literally no friends. But, a great benefit is privacy,” Nicolette chuckled.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't say that!" Alex frowned. "I'll be your friend!"

message 33: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) She raised an eyebrow jokingly. “You’ll regret it. I’m boring as heck.” She laughed, and opened her book.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex shook her head, "You certainly don't seem like it."

message 35: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) “Oh, get to know me better, I will be,” her smile flickered as she looked back at the door.

Orion walked in.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex shrugged, "Okay."

message 37: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) Orion strolled into the room, and took the seat at the table next to Nicolette. He snickered, and created a small paper airplane and flew it towards Nicolette. It landed on her table.

message 38: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) Nicolette unfolded the plane and her eyes widened as she saw the big black letters written across the surface.

MUDBLOOD

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex looked at her, "What does it say? You don't have to tell me..." she added.

message 40: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) Nicolette showed her the paper and looked away.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex scowled, "That dirty, rotten, foul..." she said angrily.

message 42: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) “Just… ignore him. He’s… complicated,” Nicolette waved it off.

[I’m going to change Nicolette to a fourth year, it makes more sense.]

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((K :) ))

"Just ignore him?!" Alex cried. "No!"

message 44: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) “It’s not a big deal,” she said. “He’s been doing it since the first year anyway, I’ve learned to deal with it."

message 45: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) Orion snickered at their conversation, and pulled out his homework.

God! It’s an inch too short!

WIth no emotion shown on his face, he quickly handed in the homework and sat down.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex glared at Orion, "It is so a big deal. Fine, just ignore it. I won't."

message 47: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) Nicolette spoke up, “He threatened to tell everyone about my family when I was younger. Everyone else thinks I’m a half-blood. You and Orion are the only ones that know I’m a muggle-born."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Being muggle-born is just fine," Alex said. "I'm muggle-born."

message 49: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) “I’m just… Afraid of getting teased even more. I mean, Orion’s the only one. If the rest knew why he teased me…” Nicolette trailed off.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex nodded, "Okay. I promise I won't tell anyone."

« previous 1