The Academy discussion

Boys Dorms > Alexei and Darcy's Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (KK.)
Darcy walks into the room throwing his bags onto his mattress.

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (It might take me awhile. Lol. You can post something if you want too.)

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Brielle knocked on his door. She'd been getting increasingly angrier lately at him because he'd been avoiding her completely. She now just wanted answers.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ She was standing there with her arms crossed. "Hello," she said, trying unsuccessfully to sound bitter. "What's up?"

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "Yeah, especially since it's spring break and we have no classes," she said.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ She raked a hand through her hair. "Why the hell haven't you spoken to me in a month?"

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "If you're just going to lie and shrug this off, whatever's between us isn't worth it," she said honestly.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "But that's no excuse to disregard anyone completely," she said.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ ((s'okay))

"Well it sure seems like that's exactly what you're trying to do," Brielle said. "I know that things have happened to you, and trust me I know how that feels. You're not bothering to move on."

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "I understand that, it would be ridiculous if I didn't," she said. "You should have just told me, but avoiding me isn't okay with me. Just forget it." She went to the garden, even angrier than when she went over. She was upset and hurt that he'd lied.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ ((i posted in the garden...))

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Darcy looked around in a confused haze. He couldn't remember the past few days....

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Lyra knocked on the door, suddenly feeling worried.

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Darcy got up and opened the door to a girl looking at him. "Alex isn't here." He replied in a dull voice and began to shut the door.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Lyra sighed. "I'm not looking for Alex, I'm looking for you. You should know that by now..."

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Darcy smiled slightly leaving a gap in the doir. "Sorry, but do I know you?"

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Lyra looked down. "I'm Lyra... remember? You were just sent here by Destiny... who actually is Lilith..."

message 20: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Darcy grins broader and looked down the hallway then back at her. "Who sent you here? Did Alex finally prank me or something?"

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Lyra shook her head. "I came here to see if you're alright... do you honestly remember anything from the last few days?"

message 23: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Darcy stares at her for a moment. "I don't remember you if that's what you mean. I think I've said all but two words to you...ever." He left the door open and walked back into his room. "Did my killer charm attra..." He trails off as he smells a sudden wift of who she was. His hack stiffened as he turned. With hard eyes he asked. "Now what does a halfbreed want with me?"

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "You're the one that made me a half-breed," she muttered, then spoke louder. "Want me to try and explain?"

message 25: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) "Sure. Knock yourself out." Darcy waved his hand around sarcastically and muttered, "Literally."

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Lyra stood in the doorway still. She told him everything that had happened in the last few days.

message 27: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Darcy shrugs and smiles revealing his fangs. "I don't feel any different. I think she's testing you though."

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Lyra shook her head. "The only reason she'd be testing me is because she knows it's difficult for me to be doing this right now."

message 29: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Darcy just nodded. "I can imagine. Live forever with me or in Hell. That's such a hard decision." He says sarcastically. "I'll make it easy for you. Go to hell." He breathes in deeply getting in her face.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Lyra didn't move, but the look on her face made it clear that she was telling the truth and his reaction was hurting her more than she was showing. "I don't think it's a difficult decision, and it's the exact opposite of that... but if that's honestly what you want I guess I'll just leave you alone."

message 31: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Darcy glares at her and growls. "I'll never be anyones. I'm not a nice person and isn't power what people want most?"

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "There's hope for everybody," she said simply.

message 33: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Darcy snorts. "You say that now, but when you become a full demon. Things will change."

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ She sighed. "I wish you could just see what happened..."

message 35: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Darcy smirks, "See what happen?"

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "What you're not believing," she said. "I'm a terrible liar, you'd know if I wasn't telling the truth. Somehow though, you're not believing me."

message 37: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Darcy smirked. "Do girls ever believe boys?"

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ ((sorry!))

"Me? Most of the time. Other girls? I don't know."

message 39: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Darcy laughs and takes her hand. "Well, let's see if we can find someone to brew a potion for us. There is a wizard on campus I believe."

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Lyra raised an eyebrow. "If you're sure."

message 42: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (Sorry!! Been busy trying to move and havexan interview on friday for a new job.)

He leaves dragging her behind him.

(Now to find a wizard character!!)

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ ((That sounds like a lot to do. And kk :) should I make one? It seems easier))

Lyra sighed, not liking him dragging her.

message 44: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (If you don't mind? I know there is another member but not sure how often she is on.)

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ ((If you give me about ten mins I'll be able to get on a computer to make a charrie))

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ ((im starting on the charrie now, sry i couldnt do it earlier))

message 47: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (It's okay. I've been packing and honestly went to bed that night. :)

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ ((lol makes sense. I made the wizard and her dorm))

message 49: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (Yay! Rp in her room?)

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ ((sure :) I'll start))