Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades, #3) Fifty Shades Freed discussion


279 views
baby

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Natalia i don't know, but i was too a little mad she got pregnant! i guess i would have like them to just be them two for a little while.


Lorie Yea, I totally agree!


KindleCousins But would it really matter? They are wealthy, they'll always be able to have time alone. nannies, mia, etc...lol


Natalia true, you know just to create a litle more drama, maybe she could have lost the baby when she got hit. lol


Sibylla Matilde I actually didn't mind the whole baby thing...


Janae I didn't either, not so much because it seemed to make their relationship stronger.


message 7: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Rachiele I thought it solidified Christian's fears... It made him face them. He had a horrible start in life but he gets to change that for his child. I thought the baby brought everything full circle.


Sibylla Matilde Amy wrote: "I thought it solidified Christian's fears... It made him face them. He had a horrible start in life but he gets to change that for his child. I thought the baby brought everything full circle."

Yeah, me too... And I don't think her losing the baby would have been the way for the story to go because then he wouldn't have had to after all...


Janae Summer ~ topping from the bottom ~ wrote: "Amy wrote: "I thought it solidified Christian's fears... It made him face them. He had a horrible start in life but he gets to change that for his child. I thought the baby brought everything fu..."

Face his problems? Yes, I agree because it brought everything to the forefront and there was nothing left to do but face them.


Ashley I knew she was going to get pregnant. As I was reading I kept wondering why they hadn't mentioned her period again since they made such a big deal about it before.


Kelly 'Perusing Princesses blog' I loved the baby angle, if anything it bought Christian down a peg or two and made him realise his mortality. I loved it. His holier than thou attitude was sexy, but it was good to see his facade slip later on. Falling in Love hit him like a train wreck, becoming a Father solidified the real man he had become.


Melissa I thought the baby thing was too predictable too. I was a little upset at her for being forgetfull. Seems like they could have had more time alone together. Because they got together and married very quickly. It has been a little while but what was it like less then a year.


Maygin I thought the baby didn't fit in with the story. It was out of left field. Oh and then throwing the preggo with 2nd child at the end really threw off the story for me. I was not happy with the way this series ended.


Whitney I didn't like the whole second child thing, but the first one opened up major growth opportunities for Christian.


Natalia Maygin wrote: "I thought the baby didn't fit in with the story. It was out of left field. Oh and then throwing the preggo with 2nd child at the end really threw off the story for me. I was not happy with the way ..."

So true.


message 16: by Ivy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ivy G. Natalia wrote: "true, you know just to create a litle more drama, maybe she could have lost the baby when she got hit. lol"

That would have been sad but made the story a bit more intriguing. They could have just made it two years into the future at the end and she is pregnant with her first, or even a set of twins.
They needed some time to themselves, especially to build the relationship.


back to top