medieval Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > Mary's Chamber

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments ...

message 2: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Mary walked in with Katarin "I'll find you a beautiful dress" She told her with a smile before going to where she kept her dresses.

message 3: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Mary looked through her dresses before finding one that would look wonderful on Katarin.

(( http://www.roxx-online.com/roxxonline... this is the dress but only if you like it))

message 4: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments ((Alright))

Mary put the dress back and continued her search before finding a black dress that she was sure Katarin would like.

((This is a beautiful black dress tell me if you like it better http://www.roxx-online.com/roxxonline... ))

message 5: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Mary handed her the dress "Alright so first you can't wear your knight clothing" She told Katarin.

message 6: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Mary smiled "Over your head its kinda like a shirt be longer" She told her with a chuckle.

message 7: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Mary chuckled more than walked over to help her. After getting the dress on Katarin she stepped back "Your beautiful" She said in awe.

message 8: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Mary smiled "Your should wear dresses more" She told her.

message 9: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Mary thought for a moment "No i'm sorry I don't" She told her "And keep the dress it looks better on you than it ever would on me" She added with a smile

((Gtg))

message 10: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Mary sat on her bed and sighed after Katarin left. Soon she fell asleep on the bed.

message 11: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Mary woke up and stood to leave her room.